We Need More Women in Comedy

youtu.be/HaryY4Du6Vc

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=8S692f1tnuQ
youtube.com/watch?v=ZBryLk3DJjQ
youtube.com/watch?v=LwinMu7-ZrI
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

but women aren't funny

Jesus. I've seen Cartel torture videos that were less terrifying than that face.

Funnier too

Reminder that white women are on our side. Save your hate for the other races.

im gonna puke

la creatura is real OMG the eurofags are right about us

Seriously, why are they(niggers) even allowed to live and take up resources? Plenty of animals go extinct everyday, we need to add them to the list. Yes, I genuinely hold these opinions.

The fuck, its x% meme face come to life. Power of memes is becoming overwhelming, happening soon?

/thread

lol

PARTS OF MY COUNTRY ARE DENSELY POPULATED WITH THESE GOBLINOS AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Why does she look like a black Danny Devito from a far?

Remember when liberals had all the good comedians. Remember when people like Bill Hicks and fucking Carlin were considered liberal. What the fuck happened to these fucking weirdos?

La Creatura walks among us, truly a beautiful site. We have become ogres, we are the next step in evolution, suck it yuros.

Haha women killed comedy years ago... Who cares?

We are making Lord of the rings real stop pissing yourself and get on board.

>t. Saruman

Someone post it.

Is this real?

That's just an insult to Spongebod, nigga.

youtube.com/watch?v=8S692f1tnuQ

I think he was just expressing excitement. The ogre is more round then blocky.

>people in power should work hard to show favoritism to women
maybe women should work hard to be funny

EL MONSTROSIDAD

Not so fast.

now that's funny

Harambe's sister

There it is. user delivers.

>Parts

Very funny joke le dynamite skunk

This fatass nigger even has hippo tusks for teeth

this

id fuck her teeth gap

>that piece of gum hanging between her Morpheus front teeth
>mfw

Jesus.

My girlfriend is a comedian.

Women that suck get booked because they are women, and not because of their talent. It's a massive issue in most American comedy scenes.

My girlfriend is actually really funny, talented, and recognized. But she recently started turning down gigs when men say shit like "oh we need a women comedian to break the monotony of an all male line up". Most women who get booked are booked for the wrong reason, and give other women comedians a bad name because they fucking suck and only get booked for their floppy titties.

>mentor women

So they can accuse you of sexual harassment and sue you 20 years later? No thanks.

NO WE DONT

>parts

youtube.com/watch?v=ZBryLk3DJjQ

>we're all the same species...
my god what is that thing?

Shiiiet a literal actual subhuman.

How can I be related to that thing?

I mean yeah, with a mug like that, she must be swatting away circus recruiters.

>Women that suck get booked because they are women, and not because of their talent
>My girlfriend is actually really funny, talented, and recognized. But she recently started turning down gigs when men say shit like "oh we need a women comedian to break the monotony of an all male line up".

Pick 1

user, why did you make me look!

100% purebreed American face right there.

Jesus Christ someone burn it already. Holy Water would work.

hahahahahaha, the fucking state of these cucks

Thanks with helping me out with No Fap OP.

Why do women need to be mentored and helped into fields by men who managed to figure it all out on their own?

Wow they really do have purple lips. I thought this was a fucking meme.

>whypipo suck
>pay me

> The age of mankind is over

Imagine being an Orc.

Nah OP, I think we're fine. I'm laughing at women every day

The entire video is a treasure of strong and independent female specimen.

Why does education make us go blue?

Holy fuck this is right down my street.

This video seems fake desu. Anyone have original now this link as I'm genuinely curious how their audience responds to this.
Also, is this a video of how meth addicted female comedians should get more jobs, or is this the average American we are seeing on screen?

This is straight from one of those La Luz Extinguida memes.

Holy shit what the fuck?

I'm not sexist about comedy, I find her face funny.

the line at the end always gets me.

from the perspective of an orc, they probably would dread being elves

Imagine being an orc and thinking one day you're going to make it as a comedian as the entire fake society propping you up is crumbling around you and you won't realize it until it's too late and your career never takes off

Most aren't but there are a few exceptions, even dead Joan Rivers is still my favorite stand up roastie.

>mentor women

Why? So they can accuse you of rape down the line?

You're grown ass adults. School's over.

I recognize that nigger

Meanwhile at local comedy club in Amerimutttica

youtube.com/watch?v=LwinMu7-ZrI

>Indoctrination
>Marxist propaganda camps

You know damn well that they would never accept that they were misguided. They would just convince themselves that the evil patriarchy is winning.

I don't like suffering alone, sorry bro

(((education)))

Why the fuck do retarded shit like social sciences and social justice come out of the blue?

The fuck was that shit?

Over a period of 20 years you can go from liberal to conservative without changing a single viewpoint.

>being so fat and black and disgusting
>growing some kind of marshmellow poles in your gums
>only thing keeping you going is knowing your breakthrough will happen any year
>suddenly rounded up with the other baboons
>whas happenin?!?!?!
>find yourself sitting in a 3rd world shithole on Africa after the whites had enough of your shit

>mentor
Why do I keep hearing this from feminists?

She is about to get her wish when she becomes a meme.

That face is just begging to be memed.

The age of men is over. The time of the mutt has come.

Women are already a joke

how can they cry about being treated differently when the entire industry of comedy is based on individuality? funny, talented, charismatic, interesting people will rise to the top regardless of gender, nationality, bodytype, I mean we've seen fat comedians, skinny comedians, indian comedians, mexican comedians, black comedians, and there are certainly some funny female comedians.

If they're upset about not getting enough work, that's more of a problem with them individually and not indicative of a broken system.

The original is on Facebook, whose link can't be posted because due to anti-spam bot. Google "Now This Facebook." Go to the videos tab, and you'll see it is currently their featured video, with about 327k views at this time.

Fuck my fuckin state. Seattle is a wasteland.

How is that considered a human female?

El americano...

>tfw you chew the pills instead of just swallow them

Looks like legolas's edgy retarded cousin.

Her smile isnt even her worst feature though its most certainly bad.

el ogro de los estatos unidos....

lmfao holy fucking shit

> W-WE ARE ALL EQUAL GOYIM
FUCK NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!

>we want to feel wanted! we are powerful womyn!
>hey i got this gig going on and I think a female would do it good
>SEXIST, JUST BECAUSE IM A WOMYN YOU WANT ME!?!?!!?!?

hate to break it to you user but thats pretty typical female behavior.

it's unironically code for favoritism hinting at potential sex transactions

she has a boys ass, how is that even fucking possible?

La creatura...

that's definitely a dude at 1:15 what the fuck those arms could fit on a pterodactyl

>we need more vagina jokes

Because they've already been broken into thinking a certain way.

>“In my study of communist societies, I came to the conclusion that the purpose of communist propaganda was not to persuade or convince, not to inform, but to humiliate; and therefore, the less it corresponded to reality the better. When people are forced to remain silent when they are being told the most obvious lies, or even worse when they are forced to repeat the lies themselves, they lose once and for all their sense of probity. To assent to obvious lies is...in some small way to become evil oneself. One's standing to resist anything is thus eroded, and even destroyed. A society of emasculated liars is easy to control. I think if you examine political correctness, it has the same effect and is intended to.”

What the actual fuck is that

Does anyone else think her haircut places emphasis on the small size of her brain?