JoJo Thread

Would you?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Ad8LofFIvVs
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Part 5 is near

I am required for the next step...

Good job!

This looks perfect. Are you going to do 7.2 as well, or should I keep it unclaimed?
-
Claimed: 3.2, 6.5, 6.6, 10.1
Done: 1.0, 1.1, 2.0, 2.1, 2.2, 3.0, 3.1, 3.3, 3.5, 3.6, 3.8, 4.0, 4.1, 4.5, 5.0, 5.1, 5.2, 5.3, 5.4, 5.6, 5.8, 6.0, 6.3, 7.0, 7.1, 7.3, 7.4, 8.2, 8.3, 8.5, 9.0, 9.1, 9.2, 10.0, 10.2, 10.3, 10.4, 10.5, 10.6
-
Here we are again, you can start claiming and posting your art. And as always, remember that even if you already did one panel, you can do up to two more if you want.

Sure, why not?

It's probably pretty cosy in their little rock tank.
Jobin can stay in traffic all he wants when you are zipping underground. He looks pretty human too, body wise. There worse messes in the BDSM hole.

tfw no qt rock bf

Glad the heat hasn't claimed you, Mosaic guy.

watch out for mista
don't come to the gang tomorrow

OVA WHEN?
PART 5 ANIME WHEN?

ROHAN ONESHOT WHEN?

>OVA
Kewl mentioned something about September

>Part 5
Next year.

Next month.

Who is Kewl?

HWMN's Translator for JoJolion.
He got the UJ early from an agreement.

Part 5 will definitely be revealed this year though

Who's the worst jojo and why is it Giorno
What's the worst stand and why is Gold Experience and GER
God I hate Giorno.

I fucking hate Trish, she's an absolute waste of time and easily the weakest part of part 5. We get a cast of likeable and compelling characters, and then they're immediately bound to protecting this useless Mcguffin of a girl who barely talks to them and is less useful than the fucking runaway girl. They go through a bunch of fun but stupidly samey fights as assassins try to kidnap her, then her drug-trading father who had Sorbet and Gelato tortured to death turns out to be EEEEVIL and backstabs her and it's meant to be surprising and sad. Fuck that and fuck this bitch. Notorious B.I.G is Araki realizing he fucked up and throwing the bitch a bone but it's too little too late and has zero impact on the actual plot. And aside from remembering where a photograph was taken and having bullshit spider-sense about her dad (which is never actually that useful) Trish does jack shit to help. Fucking Abbacchio did more to find Diavolo than her useless ass ever did. If I wrote part 5 Trish would be accidentally killed off in the Formaggio fight and the gang would put a pair of sunglasses on her corpse and try to pass her off as being alive like in Weekend at Bernies, and it'd be a pile of shit but it'd be better than what we got. Fuck Trish.

Diavolo, how are you posting right now

t. Doppio

I want to read an alternate part 5 just for that WaB imagery

Yeah, I agree. The weakest thing about Part 5 is the characterization and lost potential. I'd love it if the cast interacted a ton more and Araki went with the traitor Fugo plotline. Also holy shit this captcha

Is the big thing just a different type of rock human or is it a stand ability?

We'll find out in a month, hopefully.

It sort of looks like the stand forms around him and his body just fits into it.

>Next chapter is about Yoshiteru

How can Mad Max fit into him?
Does he not have legs?

Maybe he doesn't, maybe that's why he is hitching a ride.

He could just be really short.

Now that I think about it, he could just have them bent back. It would be pretty uncomfortable, but it works.

Either than or he has to bend his legs or something.
Or maybe he's a rocklet.

Any ideas on what Mad Max or Tank man's stand names will be?

I wonder how exactly do you end up like that in the first place
My guess is that they were war vets

Obviously this is Prime 2, I mean come on

>Tank
Going Underground.

Considering her appears to be covered in Op's pic makes me think the bottom lot of rocks is his legs but they are still in chunky rock form. Sort of how like how Dolomite was half transforming or Yotsuyu sticking out.

It'd be really weird if those rocks around him in OP's pic and the bottom half were Tank-Kun's and Mad Max was just "wearing" or "Sleeping" almost in his friend's would be spine.

ohhh shit

Why is Doobie Wah! so criminally underrated? I love it.

Aisho deserved a better life

What if World of Tanks is actually a really horribly deformed person who has no stand?

So what do you guys think?
Is he a man of the land or a man of the sea?

>teleports behind you

No idea, I think it's an amazing arc. PP and PMK both shine in it, and so do their users, not to mention Aishou being a very captivating guy.
Doobie Wah!'s dynamic is also very well utilised, the whole arc feels very tense and dynamic, and it concludes godly.

Now you answer the question, Kira: Are you a man of the living or a man of the dead?

youtube.com/watch?v=Ad8LofFIvVs
good song too desu

Dead as fuck.

Doobie Wah! was where Jojolion went from interesting to awesome in my eyes. It was unlike any other stand battle we've seen so far.

Kira is part of Josuke. You could even say he is Josuke. Is he truly dead?

[spoilers]Alive[/spoilers]

I like it in the same way I love Grateful Dead. Trying to fight just makes the stand ability more potent (fighting makes you hotter, thus you'll get older quicker; fighting makes you breath more, making Doobie Wah! stronger)

the optimus-prime stage

people don't give much attention to minor villain stands apart from the fan-favorites. a fucking shame because there are gems out there like mandom (this does get a lot of love here though), 20th century boy, tubular bells, kraftwerk, and my personal favorite, blue hawaii.

Does anyone have the golden ball rotation image? Not the screencap, just that one particular drawing.
>20th century boy, tubular bells, kraftwerk
God tier taste. Some of my favorites among the more underrated fights are The Lovers, In a Silent Way and Savage Garden.

>kraftwerk
my nigga

Best girl

good taste user

>tubular bells
Yeah this is pretty cool but I wish Araki did more with it. Balloon dogs were fitting but birds? Come on now. I'd love to see what a balloon elephant or tiger would do.

I will have a go at 4.6

Also what text type is that

A lot of pepole disliked Blue Hawaii but i really liked it

Still working on 6.5 and 6.6! Should be done later today.

I'm pretty sure nobody hated the Stand it was just that they thought the arc was going to be long and consist entirely of Gappy running around. Watching people slam themselves onto signs and shit was fucking brutal though. I actually felt really sad when I saw the little kids get tagged by the effect.

I really hated Blue Hawaii but I can understand how some people enjoyed it. Just wish it wasn't placed in the point of the story that it was.

The heat will never stop me, I'm used to it at this point.

0.K!
-
Claimed: 3.2, 6.2, 6.5, 6.6, 10.1
Done: 1.0, 1.1, 2.0, 2.1, 2.2, 3.0, 3.1, 3.3, 3.5, 3.6, 3.8, 4.0, 4.1, 4.5, 5.0, 5.1, 5.2, 5.3, 5.4, 5.6, 5.8, 6.0, 6.3, 7.0, 7.1, 7.3, 7.4, 8.2, 8.3, 8.5, 9.0, 9.1, 9.2, 10.0, 10.2, 10.3, 10.4, 10.5, 10.6

Girl?

>Josuke let that fucker live
I hope somebody kills that dumb cripple. Fuck you Dolomiti, your girlfriend is probably fucking someone else and you'll never make it to the Blue Lagoon

While i really like Rai i feel like the last few chapters could have been shortened for a faster pace. It's been 4 chapters and we have just found out who the enemy stand user is

Reminder

>double nigger
What did Diavolo mean by this?

0.K, do the best you can. And don't worry about the font, other people have written the text with the font they could use.

Glad to hear that, I'll be waiting!
-
Claimed: 3.2, 4.6, 6.2, 6.5, 6.6, 10.1

My guess is the next arc will be hugely plot focused especially since Josuke,Yashuo and Rai will likely go back to the Higashikata Household

This edit is one of the reason why I miss the old spoilers.
OCR google translate is a blessing

>This level of good taste.
I think Jojo thrives on it's minor villains and Araki is always good at having a neat spectrum. Look at all the couples in part 5 and how each have a distinct flavour. There's something for all types and all tastes. Seeing JJL also blend them in much more by having Aishou/Yotsuyu do stuff and re appear made that entire build up to Damo's fight was great.
Even the really tiny fights like Mrs Robinson was creepy and real disturbing for a small fight. There's so many minor villains and trying to pick a top 5 is pretty hard. I do sometimes wish there was a more even spread of art but the fact there's dedicated Rykiel, Mazeo, Toyohiro, Tiziano/Squalo fans who make loads of content for their guy is pretty cool. I love that sort of dedication. It's really nice then that we get the DMB range of figures for the minor guys too.

no bully

>Fani Barentain
>Diaboro
I'm glad the JoJo fanbase isn't filled with weebs that would inironically call them that

I feel bad for him. It seems like he can't control his Stand's effect so he can't ever get close to someone (literally physically or emotionally) in fear of hurting them. Either that or his girlfriend was blind I forgot if it was said.

inbetween, he lives on in holyspirit

Or he was controlling her the whole time and she just wondered off the moment he took his eyes off her aka lost complete control

Stop shitposting Dolomiti
How do you even post you don't have hands

>How do you even post you don't have hands
he has those weird pegs with hooks on them

Let's all laugh and point at the non stand user human.

funny vorelentine
diavorelo

Blue Hawaii takes total control of someone. If he wanted her to stay put she would have no questions asked. He accidentally touched her skin with his so she wandered in front of an electrical transformer, people under Dolomite's ability have no self-preservation. The girl also kept walking away once he pushed her not even commenting on him getting fucked toasted.

>20th century boy, tubular bells, kraftwerk, and my personal favorite, blue hawaii.
Oh shit that's a perfect taste. I'd also give shoutout to Baby Face (mostly for Melone though finale of the battle was great), Yo-Yo Ma, Sugar Mountain's Spring and Oyecomova

I want Rock "Humans" to leave my board

I understand that they made HP androgenous, and that the reader could've thought she was a he due to the artstlye and not being able to hear her voice, but it doesn't make sense how they couldn't tell HP was a girl when they can actually hear her voice. She either had a really deep manly voice, or Gryo and Johnny both thought they ran into a twink

I want art of Blue Hawaii trying to type something with it's chicken-leg arms right fucking now.

right part, wrong character

this piece of literal shit is one of the worst things to happen to jojo
he acts like a snooty cunt all the time for no fucking reason
his backstory is "I was a piece of shit corrupt cop who got him partner killed", and that's it
his stand is so shit in every way, all it can do is look back at shit that already happened, it can't even fight, it's only ability is the equivalent of a fucking cctv camera
he looks like a dumb sephiroth fanboy

I hate this stupid cunt so much, I was so happy when he died

t. Giorno

Here is 4.6

Good shit.

>not making DIO tiny
C'mon now.

FUCK

Buenos dias

Reminder that Pinocchio is fucking dead, Weather Report killed him. He vanished from all media depicting him and never came back like the other characters

>Pinocchio
Who?

how did pucci see the spear

moody blues is my favourite stand, design wise desu

With his eyes

I'll take 7.2 if priestfag doesn't

I LOVE KIRA

D4C after being attacked by Ball Breaker looks a lot better than regular D4C
Its design got better