RON PAUL WAS RIGHT AGAIN: US has no evidence of Syrian use of sarin gas, Mattis says

Hmm, why did Trump order a direct strike on Syrian forces last year in response to a gas attack he had no evidence for? I guess Ron Paul was right yet again.

>The U.S. has no evidence to confirm reports from aid groups and others that the Syrian government has used the deadly chemical sarin on its citizens, Defense Secretary Jim Mattis said Friday.
>“We have other reports from the battlefield from people who claim it’s been used,” Mattis told reporters at the Pentagon. “We do not have evidence of it.”
archive.is/nocgm

Last year, Ron Paul said there was zero chance Assad did it.
>It doesn’t make any sense for Assad, under these conditions, to all of the sudden use poison gas. I think it’s zero chance he would have done this.
youtube.com/watch?v=mkRZsqhyP-o

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=zGyk4TbEiaI
youtu.be/RgI7eJX5dQE?t=385
haaretz.com/israel-news/report-trump-revealed-covert-israeli-mission-in-syria-to-russians-1.5626703
cnn.com/2017/11/07/politics/trump-forbidden-city-beijing-china/index.html
japantimes.co.jp/news/2018/01/12/asia-pacific/trumps-madman-rhetoric-may-scared-north-korea-talks-analysts-say/
newsweek.com/dennis-rodman-says-trump-and-north-koreas-kim-jong-un-pretty-much-same-745301
newyorker.com/sections/news/trump-to-let-assad-stay-until-2021-as-putin-declares-victory-in-syria
cnn.com/2018/01/12/politics/president-donald-trump-iran-deal-waiver/index.html
firstpost.com/world/donald-trump-tells-israel-it-needs-to-make-significant-compromises-for-peace-with-palestine-4343821.html
albawaba.com/loop/kushner-and-bin-salman-discussing-saudi-funded-palestinian-state-report-claims-1055588
haaretz.com/israel-news/trump-to-un-chief-netanyahu-more-difficult-than-abbas-in-peace-efforts-1.5455520
yournewswire.com/ex-cia-agent-official-story-about-assad-gassing-his-people-is-a-sham/
globalresearch.ca/deleted-daily-mail-online-article-us-backed-plan-for-chemical-weapon-attack-in-syria-to-be-blamed-on-assad/5339178
original.antiwar.com/justin/2012/06/03/the-houla-hoaxsters/
nytimes.com/2012/06/21/world/middleeast/cia-said-to-aid-in-steering-arms-to-syrian-rebels.html
reuters.com/article/us-usa-syria-obama-order-idUSBRE8701OK20120802
dailycaller.com/2017/05/16/state-department-admits-assad-crematorium-could-just-be-a-warmer-part-of-the-building/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

TRUMP SECRETLY BOMBED AN ISRAELI AIR BASE BACK IN APRIL

This is something we knew all along but Trump was too retarded to realize.

>AN ISRAELI AIR BASE
I'm going to need a legit source or leak for this.

no legit sources

It makes sense why all the ZOG Controlled opposition chimped out around that time. Yelling about being off the Trump train.

>discover Ron Paul with the whole "IT4S HAPPENING" MEME
>then a few videos I saw posted here
>start digging a bit
>he is based as fuck
>now follow the liberty report
I have so much respect for him. This is insane somebody like him never made it to presidency. You fucked up, amerifats.

Too stupid? It was the highlight of his presidency so far to send that bomb over there.

He needed an excuse to use it and he took it.

Ron Paul is always right and his son is not far behind. But theyre too limp wristed to win the presidency. And theyre manlets which doesnt help.

i know user. our politics is a sham, we dont actually have a choice

Holy shit!

The media was so obviously biased against him in the primary debates, it's not even funny. Just remembering Jewliani putting words into Ron Paul's mouth (to thunderous applause) that he believed the US invited the 9/11 attacks gets my fucking blood boiling.

Another time when Ron Paul said that the US should pull out of the Middle East, the debate moderator asked him if he means the US should take its marching orders from Al-Qaeda. Jesus H. Fucking Christ.

>Another time when Ron Paul said that the US should pull out of the Middle East, the debate moderator asked him if he means the US should take its marching orders from Al-Qaeda. Jesus H. Fucking Christ.

youtube.com/watch?v=zGyk4TbEiaI

I never wanted to elbow a man so fucking hard until I heard him say this.

>that idiot giggling
ron was before his time, bless his soul

Based Mattis turning down the Deep State cock.

because they use CHLORINE, dumb nigger.

he was talking about jews when he did that

This was obvious from the start. There were maps up and down Sup Forums showing the direction of the projectiles and they had to gave been launched from rebel territory. Have no doubts sarin was used -- but not by Assad.

youtu.be/RgI7eJX5dQE?t=385

>Hmm, why did Trump order a direct strike on Syrian forces last year in response to a gas attack he had no evidence for?
To appease the war mongering kikes and neocons. At least he is putting their focus on Iran though which is what the kikes wanted more than Syria.

Welcome new friend. We were going for ron paul in 2012 and 2008 (2008 on Sup Forums atleast).

>Tonight, I ordered a targeted military strike on the airfield in Syria from where the chemical attack was launched. It is in this vital national security interest of the United States to prevent and deter the spread and use of deadly chemical weapons. !!!THERE CAN BE NO DISPUTE!!! that Syria used banned chemical weapons, violated its obligations under the Chemical Weapons Convention, and ignored the urging of the U.N. Security Council.

>Years of previous attempts at changing Assad’s behavior have all failed, and failed very dramatically. As a result, the refugee crisis continues to deepen and the region continues to destabilize, threatening the United States and its allies.
>and its allies.

Trump bombed an israeli air base for using chemical weapons on innocent Palestinians.

Don't reply to me, bot.

And it was a smart way to test the waters: The Neocons and NeverTrump crowd would only approve of Trump if he would start yet another Middle Eastern War. Something Trump obliviously doesn't want, but it was interesting to see how utterly devoid of morals Trump's opposition is.

Im not a bot.

/ptg/ literally transporting Trump into a parallel dimension to justify him

Fag

haaretz.com/israel-news/report-trump-revealed-covert-israeli-mission-in-syria-to-russians-1.5626703
>Report: Trump Revealed Israeli Commando and Mossad Operation in Syria to Russians

cnn.com/2017/11/07/politics/trump-forbidden-city-beijing-china/index.html
>Trump to become first foreign leader to dine in Forbidden City since founding of modern China

japantimes.co.jp/news/2018/01/12/asia-pacific/trumps-madman-rhetoric-may-scared-north-korea-talks-analysts-say/
>Trump’s ‘madman’ rhetoric may have scared North Korea to talks, analysts say

newsweek.com/dennis-rodman-says-trump-and-north-koreas-kim-jong-un-pretty-much-same-745301
>DENNIS RODMAN SAYS TRUMP AND NORTH KOREA'S KIM JONG UN ARE 'PRETTY MUCH THE SAME'

newyorker.com/sections/news/trump-to-let-assad-stay-until-2021-as-putin-declares-victory-in-syria
>Trump to Let Assad Stay Until 2021, as Putin Declares Victory in Syria

cnn.com/2018/01/12/politics/president-donald-trump-iran-deal-waiver/index.html
>Trump issues warning, but continues to honor Iran deal

firstpost.com/world/donald-trump-tells-israel-it-needs-to-make-significant-compromises-for-peace-with-palestine-4343821.html
>Donald Trump tells Israel it needs to make 'significant compromises' for peace with Palestine

albawaba.com/loop/kushner-and-bin-salman-discussing-saudi-funded-palestinian-state-report-claims-1055588
>Kushner and Bin Salman Discussing a Saudi-funded Palestinian State, Report Claims

haaretz.com/israel-news/trump-to-un-chief-netanyahu-more-difficult-than-abbas-in-peace-efforts-1.5455520
>Trump to UN Chief: Netanyahu Proving More Difficult Than Abbas in Peace Efforts

Or maybe because Trump said he wouldn't get involved. Dumb shill.

>Trump had the incoming "attack" leaked to Syria
>Syria told Russkies
>Base "evacuated"
>Proceeds to Tomahawk the fucking runway
Yeah, Trump's a dumbass. You people are ridiculous sometimes.

>This is insane somebody like him never made it to presidency.
Was on the Paul train. Trump is our last hope. He's doing it right; trust me.

I am though

>goldman sachs as head of treasury
>daughter married to high level scum
>appointing other zionists to roles in us government
>trump isnt a zionist puppet, look at all this!

Trump told the Russians (and the UK, Canada, Australia, etc.) before the strike, so it was likely the Russians who informed Assad. The reason he told Russia wasn't "4D chess" but to avoid any Russian casualties and give them time to clear the area if they were there.

But even with advance warning, at least half a dozen soldiers were reportedly killed in the attack according to multiple sources, and the runway was not a target, with several planes and facilities being damaged/destroyed.

>oy vey Assad is literally Hitler 3.0!!!!

yournewswire.com/ex-cia-agent-official-story-about-assad-gassing-his-people-is-a-sham/
>Ex-CIA Agent: Official Story About Assad Gassing Syrians Is A “Massive Sham”

globalresearch.ca/deleted-daily-mail-online-article-us-backed-plan-for-chemical-weapon-attack-in-syria-to-be-blamed-on-assad/5339178
>Deleted Daily Mail Online Article: “US Backed Plan for Chemical Weapon Attack in Syria to Be Blamed on Assad”

original.antiwar.com/justin/2012/06/03/the-houla-hoaxsters/
>The Houla Hoaxsters

nytimes.com/2012/06/21/world/middleeast/cia-said-to-aid-in-steering-arms-to-syrian-rebels.html
>C.I.A. Said to Aid in Steering Arms to Syrian Opposition

reuters.com/article/us-usa-syria-obama-order-idUSBRE8701OK20120802
>Obama authorizes secret support for Syrian rebels

dailycaller.com/2017/05/16/state-department-admits-assad-crematorium-could-just-be-a-warmer-part-of-the-building/
>State Department Admits Assad ‘Crematorium’ Could Just Be A Warmer Part Of The Building