Clean your room, stand up straight and act like a lobster and you'll become a fortune 500 CEO

>clean your room, stand up straight and act like a lobster and you'll become a fortune 500 CEO

No wonder Conservatives are fucked in the head. If this is the sort of BS they're listening to.

I’ll bet OPs room is messy as shit

My room is immaculate.

"to the lobster, the newly arrived dinosaurs were the nuevo reesh" - jay pee

sort yourself out, m8

are you dense?

shit bait nigger try harder

Bloody hell, this hivemind thing really working. Its like we are just one person with the same thoughts, blindly following what direction we are pointed at

I bet OP is posting while smoking shitty rural meth and drinking premixed jack and coke that he stole from his toothless bogan mom.

Bucko

Yes. We need an internet dad to rally feverently behind as he turns us into centrist cucks.

>you'll become a fortune 500 CEO
No, you'll be able to cope better with the natural suffering of life and be the best you can be. Peterson frequently reflects just how difficult it is to get to the very top, even if you're at your very best.

The amount of hate threads directed towards this guy makes me think what he's saying is right.

That's pretty crappy logic

You need to sort yourself out and take more responsibility for your life.

i almost fell for his acting at first, bu i've come to realise that he's just a coward. Gariepy was very correct in saying that JBP has no excuse for not naming the jew when people in way worse condition, without thousands of fans and a millionaire patreon, have done so.
i don't hate the guy, but i am a single-issue radical, in that you either name the jew or you're helping them. his denial to identify kikes shows me he's not interested in elevating his people out of bondage, and, therefore, i have no interest in what he says. i believe most of Sup Forums is like this.

>Yet another character assination / message misconstrue thread.
It really makes me wonder (((((whos))))) jimmies JP rustled.

>and you'll become a fortune 500 CEO
Clearly you haven't been paying attention.

All these threads must but started by the sons of single mothers. Being one, I know you either become bitter or you seek out strong male role models to replace the father that was never there.

OP is to afraid to let go of mummy's tit to actually make something of himself.

These threads are a a reverse shill tactic and you're falling for it.

>this obvious shill hates peterson??? well i LOVE him! that'll show the ZOG
see

>he makes money!
>his fans are are.... a CULT
>so youre saying were LOBSTERS?!@
>RED LIPSTICK WHAT DOES IT MEAN

Got anymore?

Faggots are just scared cause he's right, with scientific evidence and decades of experience to back up his statements.