Does anybody else here consider Michael Jackson as a hero, a savior of the white race...

Does anybody else here consider Michael Jackson as a hero, a savior of the white race, A fighter of utmost proportions against the Jews, and an overall awsome human being????

I was born in 1980 and had a somewhat single mom... The fist album i listened to when i was 5-6 YO was Thiller...

The first thoughts that i had was "This guys a bad-ass" and my secondary thoughts were that it was indeed Michael Jackson...

I would saw my arm off to meet Michael Jackson...

Other urls found in this thread:

independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/jackson-paid-witch-doctor-to-put-curse-on-spielberg-121369.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>4

Michael Jackson may have been a castrati.

MJ did nothing wrong. He was just worth more dead than alive.

He has children, man...

>impling paris jackson is really half black

He didn't father them. Fuck man read a wiki article once in your life.

independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/jackson-paid-witch-doctor-to-put-curse-on-spielberg-121369.html

The wiki article actually says nothing about that. So I guess YOU should read wiki once in your life.

(((They)))

Here might actually be a good guy
He actually rescued those kids from the kikes

Speilburg is one of the biggest pedos

Shumer too
There is film of him fucking a small boy

why? I also have a friend who adores him.
All I know is that he had hold his baby out of the window and had some wonderland ranch where he invited children to his playground. Which seems weird.
I also remember a video we´here he talked about cuddling with children in his bed, but "not sexual"

Fucking LOL... It took her that long?

isn't she like 19?

Jacko was a man who brought every race together with his music. He was murdered by ((them)), because he was the biggest star in the world. His word held more power than any politician, and if he wanted to, could start revolutions. ((They)) even attempted to assassinate his character by calling him a pedo, and that didn't work.

Yes, Thats what i was getting at.