#MeToo Backlash - Does POL avoid women at work now?

Mid 30's White Male Office Professional here,
Ever since the #MeToo movement has kicked off, I have just not felt the need to engage with female coworkers at work, especially annoying millennial chicks. I don't want to talk to them, I don't want to attend a meeting with them, I don't want to discuss anything with them and I'm sure as fuck not going to hire any. Does anyone else on POL feel the same way?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=yOQqBMz70iM
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I've been asked out by two women from work. I avoid them now because I want to keep my job.

#metoo is a vain attempt to control and water down the real backlash (mgtow). As if we needed #metoo after the whole 3rd wave feminism and oppression olympics thing to know whats up.

I work for a very small business with no women (it's field work, they wouldn't want to anyway) after working for 5 years in corporate America. I feel like I dodged many bullets at my previous jobs, which were all roughly 50/50 men and women.

Any stories on contingency plans for any of your employers to prevent #metoo incidents? I'VE heard some companies now have strict workplace rules where men and women aren't allowed behind closed doors without a manager chaperoning.

Find a humble christian virgin somewhere dont risk it with roasties.

Rape by neglect. You're gonna get fired.

I feel like, 250 years from now #metoo will go down with the Spanish Inquisition and the Salem Witch Trials.

I have several times requested to not be paired with a female. I was asked once by my (buddy) superior and I told him straight I got a fiancee and have career ambitions and so I cannot afford a #metoo hickup, so as a matter of principal I do not want to work with a woman alone on any task.

Can we just instate Sharia at this point and make it official?

I saw the potential for this shit happening years ago and found myself in a very solitude line of work as a result kinda

It’s fucking terrible being alone all day every day for years on end but modern women aren’t worth interacting with

And this comes from someone who’s gotten laid plenty and has never even been rejected

In 250 years from now they will be savages worshipping us as gods as they will have lost the ability to even upkeep our technology at the rate things are going

>mgtow

youtube.com/watch?v=yOQqBMz70iM

kek
OP is a fucking loser. Wow women created a stupid hashtag I refuse to talk to them, attend meetings with them, and I refuse to hire them.

there are no such ,been there done that

Dumb fucks like you are why women have basically taken over the public sphere in America. Perhaps when you get metooed and anally fisted by the masses of screaming whores then you understand.

Bullshit as it is, how will me too affect your average Joe blow employee? It seems to me that women only pull this shit if there's something in it for them. They won't really get anything for falsely accusing some random dude in their office minding his own business.

they will get both attention and emotional drama. This is all that women are after

Yea thought so. #metoo backlash is ok but mgtow is gay. totaly not a vain attempt to control the real thing.

Kill yourself.