Boku no Hero Academia

Last one hit the post limit

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/miraclegummy/status/887313279361708032
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

B E S T G I R L

Anons, how would you fix Ochako after a year of her doing absolutely nothing?

make her be the main focus of the next arc
what the fuck is hori doing to best girl

Replace her with Kirishima for good.

here to save the day

Fuck that gay rock.

One of the reasons I dislike this current arc is because Hori neglected a perfect opportunity to develop Ochako (and Tsuyu to an extent). At least we should have seen her and Blue Eyes White Dragon battle Bane.

sex scene with deku desu

I want to be Todo's friend

>Last one hit the post limit
That it's your excuse to make a thread?
Why can't you retards get that there is nothing to dicuss
Fuck why are you so fucking dense, this threads are just sad
Can't you wait for spoilers to make a new one?

agreed
follow your own advice

>Bakugou's "best friend" gets more development than Deku's love interest.

Really activates the almonds, doesn't it.

who will stop us

Isn't Mei just the best? Everybody loves her.

>Everybody loves her

Not quite

it's depressing

c u t e
twitter.com/miraclegummy/status/887313279361708032

true dat

Tokoyami won't find love. He has his darkness

Give her the best fight scene in this arc

Did Shiggy kill his dad by accident?

She needs some new form of motivation. Right now her actual motivation is to be a good daughter. And being able to support her parents financially as a hero is her route to do so. What she needs is a reason to be the number 1 hero to drive her to improving further, give her more of a stake in the story.
I don't think that's prudent, and I'm a massive Kirishimafag. If he can be added to the main cast without replacing anyone that'd be great though.

They don't sit next to each other and that bothers me and I guess I've become That Guy.

he kill him
but not for accident

>What she needs is a reason to be the number 1 hero to drive her to improving further

Not really. She's intending to be more of a rescue type hero anyway. She has the motivation for being better. Thats literally why she chose to put away thinking about romance.

The only real issue is lack of fights and panel time.

look at this butt

He'll come around

I wouldn't call it "missing the perfect opportunity to develop her character" yet since the arc is still ongoing and we can't really say whether she will get any development in this arc or the next

but with all the things that's happening in the raid, it would be silly to not capitalize on them. After all we get Mirio-Amajiki's and Kiri's story and for all we know they may or may not be important later on (money's on the former though)

You can give her all the fights and panel space you could and it still wouldn't make her less bland. That's a bandaid fix not a real one.

who has the newest one from the last thread? with her taking her panties off.
i uh need it for reasons

Make Ochako the traitor

>Ochako fleshed out from the get-go
>Kirishima gets an uninspired origin after 150 chapters of waiting

Wowwee Hori really playing favorites here

>thel me they are cute
what a slut

>"best friend"

Are you one of those Kirishima is gay believers?

What will be the ulimate Quirk asspull on this series?

Killing right after she decided to confess to Deku, so she lies badly injured in Deku's arms and kisses him just to die like that
Otherwise the fatty is just useless

I feel like arc is wrapping up though, not to mention the overall arc fatigue.

I'd say we have around 10 chapters left, one to wrap up Fatgum/Kiri, one to check up on everyone else, 6 or so for the Deku fight, and about 2 to wrap up the whole arc.

Here's hoping the next arc will serve Ochako better.

another battle with Toga where she finishes the job please
and what do you propose
if you're gonna make criticisms, do make some input, it's valued

>Thinks Kirishima's development is any good

Don't worry user, Toga will have her 15 minutes of fame soon.

I can't believe I never made this connection before.

can't you into archive?

>10 weeks
I'm probably going to hang myself before then

If Deku gets another quirk or he had another one this whole time.

>Development is hardmode that gets broken and an underwhelming backstory where Mina stole the show unironically

ok, so i just started watching this, got Q's

OPs girl, she makes things weightless, correct?

wouldn't said object be influenced by other gravitational forces locally then?

i know, ITS ANIME, but fuck you

jealousy intensifies

To aim for maximum about of (You)s, I've kept it ambiguous. Does it mean I think he's gay? Does it mean I consider them just friends but people keep insisting they're bffs? It doesn't matter. It got you to reply.

It has been stated before, but it's just not funny so i guess that's why no one continued posting it

im one lazy bastard

I mean Iida hasn't done anything for a bit and yet no one messes with him.

>There's a cool opportunity for him to talk to Deku about his new Shoot style.

>Also his feelings about being Ingenium

I wasn't even mad, the Mina stuff was pretty great and I don't like Kiri that much anyway

Nothing. She is shit.

None of the students outside of 1-2 have done much of shit this year, if we're being honest.

no you dont fucking pussie

>tfw no cute art of gran torino and recovery girl doing cute old people things together

He did receive a good amount of attention during the Stain arc, which was enough to pacify everyone for now. Not to mention he's bound to recieve more development further down the road.

Ochako is a main cast member like Iida, Bakugo, and Todo, yet she hasn't received an arc that focuses on her.

Unironically that one single scene is the best part of the origin. To think that Mina's interruption gag could ever save a boring event.

horn budies

That's because he rotates his cast. I'm fine with it but of course people are gonna get antsy if their fave doesn't get the immediate attention they want for them.

>where do you think you are taking my Deku-kun?

horny buddies if u no wat i meen

What else is user reading/watching while waiting for the next bnha chapter/episode?
I am only reading Fire Punch and shamefully TG and SnK besides bnha, since i dropped Re:Creators and LWA time ago.
Do you have anything good?

to gay to hit the alien pussy

This is the longest arc thus far and also one where the least amount of Students have gotten any bit of shine to this point.

We're not even getting that much Deku.

who knows. the logic in the show makes no real sense, but its all about suspension of disbelief

Calm your titties. I love Iida too but he already had enough attention. It's time for other students to shine.
Besides we do get bits of his feelings about his brother and being a hero here and there a lot of the arcs.

Uraraka going full yandere on Toga when

Besides Boku no Hero i'm not watching anything that is currently airing, but i just picked Basilisk and it's pretty good so far.

Yeah, maybe consider getting a job and stop being a NEET. Alternatively, get a hobby.

niet i droped marvel and the only other manga i folow is watamote, im reding bnha again doe

I just started ACCA-13.

I like the rotation, it's a really likable group and I'm ok with any of them getting some relevance. I just wish this longer arc had more 1-A kids in it as opposed to a bunch of new characters.

I'm a poor writer, I'm not sure how best to make Ochako interesting without it being contrived. I suggested a new motivation because as I see it, Ochako is a solved character, there's nothing you can pull out of her as she is; you give her panel time and she does nothing with it, you give her fight time and she's dull afterwards and you're frustrated time was waste on her. Maybe she could find new purpose through Eri but Dekus already taken up that space already.

How would you go about fixing the pacing of this arc? I'd try to compress Nighteye's boardroom meetings and investigations into fewer chapters, as well as Kiri's flashback into one.

imagine all the sex they would have drunk

Eh. I guess that's fair. I just don't she should be counted out. She has stuff going for her.

>Coming to terms with liking Deku
>Confronting Toga, who's she's interacted with moreso than Deku despite Toga being fascinated with Izuku.

That and she can be cool when she wants to be. I don't think he would just drop her or nullify her character like that. I trust Hori.

Kill Nighteye and the big 3 fags ASAP.

What? no, i'm studying dentistry user, but i just hit the holydays in my land and my part time job it's that, just part time, so besides hanging myself out with friends i also have free time that i can spend secretly watching/reading anime/mangos

Sparkleman was based in that chapter/arc.
Hopefully the next arc is back to class antics.

Iida got his spotlight during the stain arc
Ochako still hasn't truly shone

Oh yeah for sure. I just know there's some people who do quote related:I still wanna know what's Neijire's deal.

Will we see more of fatgum after this arch? He's unironically my favorite character.

>Sparkleman was based in that chapter/arc.
Him and Kaminari were bomb. Their development was short and sweet with interesting visuals.

I agree, and I'm not counting her out just yet. That being said, Ochako's moments are too far and few compared to everyone else's. That's my main issue.

Not to mention her developments are overshadowed by other events that occur in that arc.

I really hope Hori fixes this soon. I was really disappointed she wasn't developed this arc, it was a really good opportunity to do so.

To be fair she did get a few chapters during the Festival.

And Iida "spotlight" for the Stain arc was just a few chapters overall. The difference one is seen as an "Iida arc" but obviously the festival wasn't Ochako's arc, but it was a much longer arc overall.

Mina's getting married!

he could be the next symbol of peace, to bad he is a glass canon

Soul Eater anime, since i'm not binging it it's long enough to fill the gaps that BnHA left me between weeks, then i will continue with the mango
Also, Maka best Soul Eater

I'm happy for her and Nejire

I think what I like about this manga is that it's about to do a lot with very little. Mina in the recent chapters is an example of that.

still, ochako needs character development as well
she also needs to get with deku before it's too late, for various reasons

We'll have to wait and see. I think he could squeeze in some more stuff in this arc.

this is rape

Fatgum's been one of the very few the only thing I've liked about this arc

shingeki no bahamut virgin souls

Why did TG become so bad? Why did Ishida had to die?

It's inevitable she'll lose the Dekubowl to _Toga_