>VP Pence speaks to troops in JPN 2/7/18
youtu.be/fv0wr5bMTDk
>VP Pence meets w/JPN PM Abe 2/7/18
youtu.be/bNrDeMqw8eM

OP pastebin: pastebin.com/nygxu29R
prev

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=TWU0nnAv0ZY
dailykos.com/stories/2017/3/6/1640675/-IN-Sen-Joe-Donnelly-D-Goes-After-The-GOP-s-Silence-On-Jeff-Sessions-Russia
indystar.com/story/news/politics/2017/07/28/how-indiana-senators-todd-young-joe-donnelly-voted-skinny-repeal-obamacare/519955001/
action.donaldjtrump.com/responsible-immigration-reform-survey/
rollcall.com/news/politics/manchin-pleads-trump-not-releasethememo
politico.com/story/2018/02/07/mike-pence-joe-manchin-senate-395907
nrsc.org/press-releases/jon-testers-obamacare-lies-part-1-2017-06-22/
youtu.be/wKi3NwLFkX4
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/159345459/#159345962
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

AWOO!

MINNESOTA

(PRIMARIES - August 14, 2018)

If you live in Minnesota, mark this date on your calendar. Minnesota is an open primary so you don’t have to be registered in the party to vote in their primary.

(SENATE RACE - Defeating Amy Klobuchar and Tina Smith)

Amy Klobuchar: won in 2006 with 58% and 2012 with 65%
Tina Smith: replaced Al Franken after his groping scandal

>if it weren’t for Evan McMullin siphoning off votes from Trump, he would have won Minnesota, which even Reagan didn’t do in the 1984 landslide...this means that Minnesota isn’t as blue as you think and the same things that worked for the GOP in Michigan and Wisconsin will still work here, though it’s a bit of a harder battle

(HOUSE RACES)

3 Incumbent Republicans
7 Incumbent Democrats

MN-01 Timothy Walz, Democrat, 2016 House Margin (0.8% for Democrat), 2016 Presidential Margin (14.9% for Trump)

MN-02 Jason Lewis, Republican, 2016 House Margin (1.8%), 2016 Presidential Margin (1.2% for Trump)

MN-03 Erik Paulsen, Republican, 2016 House Margin (13.7% for Republican), 2016 Presidential Margin (9.4% for Hillary)

MN-07 Collin Peterson, Democrat, 2016 House Margin (5% for Democrat), 2016 Presidential Margin (30.8% for Trump)

MN-08 Rick Nolan, Democrat, 2016 House Margin (0.6% for Democrat), 2016 Presidential Margin (15.6% for Trump)

(DEMOGRAPHICS AND ISSUES)

>in Minnesota, GOP candidates will need high turnout in white rural and suburban areas, so they need to put in the hard work to make many live appearances in every area of the state other than the Twin Cities of Minneapolis-St. Paul

>that also means embracing the America First, Trumpian message of bringing manufacturing jobs back to the USA and capitalizing on the Democrats’ abandoning of white working class voters and getting Trump to visit multiple areas in the state that contain white working class voters

>that also means reminding everyone of the benefits they’ll get from Trump’s tax cuts, which should convince many moderates and independents in Wisconsin to vote GOP

>Democrats’ strategy will be to get turnout high in Minneapolis-St.Paul and possibly trying to win back working class whites with a Sanders-esque message and getting turnout high in the Somali community

>to counter this, point out how the Democrats shut down the government in favor amnesty which favors illegal immigrants over the white working class...I’m not sure if Somalis can be easily swayed though

AWOO~

Thanks for baking! Awooo

Have you guys watched the new Jared Taylor Anime?

It's in Season 1, but it looks promising:

youtube.com/watch?v=TWU0nnAv0ZY

>>to counter this, point out how the Democrats shut down the government in favor amnesty which favors illegal immigrants over the white working class...I’m not sure if Somalis can be easily swayed though
I'd rather Trump counter this by getting the Somalians the fuck out of this country and back to their desert.

Awoo

INDIANA

(PRIMARIES - May 8, 2018)

If you live in Indiana, mark this date on your calendar. Indiana utilizes an open primary system.

(SENATE RACE - Defeating Joe Donnelly)

>First elected in 2012 with only 50%

>dailykos.com/stories/2017/3/6/1640675/-IN-Sen-Joe-Donnelly-D-Goes-After-The-GOP-s-Silence-On-Jeff-Sessions-Russia

Believes or is trying to use the dumbass Russia LARP, which should help energize conservatives and moderates against him.

>Indiana is Mike Pence’s home state. If he spends a decent amount of time campaigning in Indiana, he can boost turnout.

>indystar.com/story/news/politics/2017/07/28/how-indiana-senators-todd-young-joe-donnelly-voted-skinny-repeal-obamacare/519955001/

he killed attempts to reform Obamacare

(HOUSE RACES)

7 Incumbent Republicans
2 Incumbent Democrats

>in Indiana, all the GOP needs to do is get rural and suburban areas to turnout, which should be too hard; even the cities in Indiana aren’t that blue

I'm on #11.
>Scrutinize immigration from countries with high level of terrorist attacks such as the United Kingdom, France, Germany, Sweden, and any other mostly Islamic nation. Immigration from Mexico and Latin America should also placed under tight restrictions as the cartels are running wild like rabid ISIS fighters.
Good enough?

Trump knows about the upcoming Tsunami...
Hes afraid

VIRGINIA

(PRIMARIES - June 12, 2018)

If you live in Virginia, mark this date on your calendar. Virginia has an OPEN primary system.

(SENATE RACE - Defeating Tim Kaine)

>the GOP candidate, possibly Corey Stewart, will need to generate MASSIVE turnout in areas outside of Richmond and NoVa in order to compensate for how large and blue those areas have gotten

(HOUSE RACES)

7 Incumbent Republicans

4 Incumbent Democrats

VA-02 Scott Taylor, Republican, 2016 House Margin (22.9%), 2016 Presidential Margin (3.4% for Trump)

VA-05 Tom Garrett, Republican, 2016 House Margin (16.7%), 2016 Presidential Margin (11.1% for Trump)

VA-07 Dave Brat, Republican, 2016 House Margin (15.3%), 2016 Presidential Margin (6.5% for Trump)

VA-10 Barbara Comstock, Republican, 2016 House Margin (5.8%), 2016 Presidential Margin (10% in favor of Hillary)

>the GOP candidates will need to generate MASSIVE turnout in areas outside of Richmond and NoVa in order to compensate for how large and blue those areas have gotten

>this can be done through a large amount of live appearances in those areas, a lot of money spent on ads and GOTV efforts

>many conservatives in Virginia are resentful of how they’re a state in Dixie that got hijacked, so they can be motivated to turn out to take their state back

>Democrats can win through the method they’ve employed since 2008, which is getting blue voters in the ever growing NoVa (government jobs) and Richmond to make the state blue

Oh my god will you fucking kill yourselves

VOTE
>action.donaldjtrump.com/responsible-immigration-reform-survey/

GO GORSUCH GO!!!

#Elections

MONDAY (Feb. 12, 2018)

>Minnesota State House 23B (Special Election)

>(Republican) Jeremy Munson

>Minnesota State Senate District 54 (Special Election)

>(Republican) Denny McNamara

TUESDAY (FEB. 13, 2018)
>Florida State House District 72 Special Election James Buchanan is running

>Georgia State House District 175 (Special Election) John Lahood is running.

>Oklahoma State Senate District 27 (Special Election) Casey Murdock is running.

IF WE VOTE WE WIN! FAGGOTS WE HAVE TO WIN!

DON'T LET THESE DEMOCRATIC FAGGOTS WIN!

FINNISH BRO! WE WILL WIN!

>I'm going to *HACK HACK* raise m-my V-VOICE *Snrgbhh WHEEZE* and continue to resis- BRAAAAAPPPPPP

>pffrttrt
>*plop*

WEST VIRGINIA

(PRIMARIES - May 8, 2018)

If you live in West Virginia, mark this date on your calendar.

(SENATE RACE - Defeating Joe Manchin)

>rollcall.com/news/politics/manchin-pleads-trump-not-releasethememo
>tried to stop the memo from being released, his GOP opponent should call him out on it

>politico.com/story/2018/02/07/mike-pence-joe-manchin-senate-395907
>broke an agreement on the tax bill

(HOUSE RACES)

3 Incumbent Republicans

(GUBERNATORIAL RACE)

>in WV, which is a very red state, the only thing to really focus on is replacing Joe Manchin, who claims he’s a Blue Dog Democrat but not really

Thanks for using my image, leaffriend.

MONTANA

(PRIMARIES – June 5, 2018)

If you live in Montana, mark this date on your calendar. Montana primaries are OPEN which means you can vote in the primary of the party despite not being registered.

(SENATE RACE - Defeating Jon Tester)

>first elected in 2006 with 49.2%, then in 2012 with 48.6%

>voted NO on ending the government shutdown

>nrsc.org/press-releases/jon-testers-obamacare-lies-part-1-2017-06-22/
>voted for Obamacare
(HOUSE RACES)

1 Incumbent Republican

>it’s just a matter of replacing Tester, which shouldn’t be too hard

JAMIE, PULL THAT SHIT UP

HOLY SHIT, THAT CHIMP IS FUCKING MASSIVE.

LOOK AT THIS SHIT.

ZOOM IN.

DAAAAAAAAMN.

So much butthurt

GET IN HERE
>action.donaldjtrump.com/responsible-immigration-reform-survey/

RED WAVE!

MRGA!

>post more Awoo

You got it.

I bet he'll backpedal on that now that Trump mentioned it.

>did they send an actual working tesla?

Yuor Wlal jsut got dohimeesld!!

This dumb mother fucker wouldn't have a show if it weren't for millennials. What a cheap cop-out.

>women who started the so called 'movement' is a decript crater faced negroid well into her 50's or more
>blame the young people though anyways cause DURRHURR

I don't like dragging generation wars into this but a lot of this crap seems like a girl wanting to return a dress. She didn't like the sex she wants to get restitution. She didn't like getting choked, time to sue. Boomers created free love Millennials want all sex to have hidden fees like a cell plan. I get it.

Possibly. They had advanced so far, so fast in their dual advance into Iraq and Kuwait that they ran into the same issue of running out of gas for tank and mechanized infantry that Patton's Third Army experienced in his drive through France.

But the refuel ops would have decreased the wait time to mere hours-to-a-day versus days-weeks in Patton's case.

Here's his epic presser that completely surprised the world how his forces completely BTFO the Iraqi armed forces:

youtu.be/wKi3NwLFkX4

REMINDER: Point 7 was lifted from /ptg/.

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/159345459/#159345962

What is Israel's next step after getting BTFO by Syrian AA?

I don't know what that means, when do they hear a case ruling the National Teacher's Union doesn't have the right to act as a national closed shop that virtually prohibits entry unless you pay the protection money?

>reminder the NTU is one of the top three largest contributors the Democratic Party

thank fuck for this

awoo

THREADLY REMINDER THERE IS ONLY ONE SOLUTION TO BUTTHURT AWOO HATERS

8,000,000 illegal workers, 4,000,000 illegal students.

What's his snappychat. I want to check him

>illegal Mexican immigration trends slowed down under Obummer
Someone has obviously never visited the southwest.

Adam Schiff was caught today having sex with a goat in his Washington. The disgraced Congressman said it was the best he could do and he was self-identifying as a faggot.

/r/equesting bottom right I came here to laugh at you"Awoo
Never seen it before

don't think he has one, only instagram

>SCOTTISH CATGIRL THICC LOLI
>HUGE REDHEAD SWORD TITS
I love this character designer so much.

That was very fast. Fuck this bitch.

Adam Schiff said Goat sex is good but one should wear a condom. Goats squeal a lot but they seem to enjoy it he commented on CNN.

He uses insta mainly, he's verified and under his name

>british spy compiles a list of alleged dirt on trump to use during the election
>not treason
>hillary and their team openly admits going to the ukraine for dirt on trump
>not treason
>something something no evidence trump did something in russia
>TREASON

muh russia is over with

Women basically want to have to there cake and eat it too. They want to dress, act, and do whatever they want and expect men to be mindreaders.

did they mkultra her?

Another one for the pile.

>trump hired clinton's hitmen

release the memo ptg

>blocks your path
>I HOPE YOU MADE YOURSELF A KALE SHAKE THIS MORNING user

Oh, I thought that looked like Snapchat. Sorry, not a normie. I only use whatsapp to talk to one person and faceberg messenger

Democrats are making the same mistake they made in 2016: blatant denial of obvious, on the ground facts and reality by reliance on charts and statistics. No different than talking up the Obummer economy and unemployment levels, etc. You can toss graphs out all you want: it's the reality voters experience that will by and large decide their opinions and their vote on the subject.

>I don't know what that means

Basically, if a union supports a political candidate or party or cause, a member can refuse paying their dues on the grounds it's a violation of their right of free speech to not be forced into financially support something they don't agree with.

I don't really get rogan. He has had quite a few red pilled people on his show but he still doesn't get it. He is getting held by the fucking hand and shown the way but he won't do it. Oh well.

Bitch nobody wants your broke ass memeo. IG about to fuck you bigly.

They are going to re program her.

Fucking Russians can't you hack her account and leak her nudes....please
Please

He doesn't need them. God is on his side and his enemies suffer the Trump Curse.

Don't you just love that 90's aesthetic?

>Obama elected at beginning of worst recession since te Depression
>America runs out of jobs
>illegals stay home
>muh dick

This one?

So this basically means the end of seiu and national teachers union funding the Democratic Party? That would be a massive blow, all they'd have left is Sorosbux.

Another one to add to the TrumpCurse graphic.

I agree with these two. Let's get started.

awoo

Would you, knowing Slick Willy put his slick willy in her?

Or maybe illegal immigration tends to go down when the economy crashes or is in a recession?

I'm gonna cum

Love them both

She's pretty cute

(((They))) will find a way around it.