Why does pol hate Israel so much?

They
>support right wingers in europe
>supported apartheid south africa when no one else would
>btfo muslims on a regular basis
>have women with beautiful khazar milkers
Also Israeli posters are the best. Literally /ourguys/ material but you're all too bloodthirsty to realize it

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/DirtyKallahanX/status/962355599114727424
twitter.com/DirtyKallahanX/status/962355789749989376
twitter.com/DirtyKallahanX/status/962355973552734209
twitter.com/DirtyKallahanX/status/962356062295875585
electronicintifada.net/blogs/ali-abunimah/israelis-celebrate-video-sniper-shooting-palestinian-youth
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Because they're Jews

not an argument

hahaah mutt detected, go die for israel u mutt

actually it's the best argument.

All the Jews that live in Israel are right-wing, the Jews that live in enclaves tend to be left-wing. We all know why leftists are terrible but the problem with another nationalistic country is that they will try to exert their will onto The United States.

>cf
twitter.com/DirtyKallahanX/status/962355599114727424

because they're kikes you fucking dumb nigger

the problem isn't if they're left or right. The problem is that they're Jews.

israel would support white nationalism in america if its main objective wasn't exterminating jews

no it isn't. i like jews
>in b4 REEEEEE

twitter.com/DirtyKallahanX/status/962355789749989376

twitter.com/DirtyKallahanX/status/962355973552734209

twitter.com/DirtyKallahanX/status/962356062295875585

etc

as if i care about the opinions of insect people

Of course you do, you're an amerimutt. It's part of your nature.

Because they want to eradicate us and our culture. However the problem is that they're extremely intelligent and are using Niggers and other unwanted races to do it for them.

fallacious argument. just because you support a country doesn't mean you have to give them military assistance. it could just be ideological support

amerimutts hate israel the most on here

>btfo muslims on a regular basis
They are responsible for the mess with muslims in the first place. American soldiers died in Iraq and other countries just to keep this parasite state alive. How pathetic.

continue please.

They "supported" SA to get their nukes retard. Meanwhile all of Mandela's advisors were Jews. They only care about their own interests and will stab everyone else in the back.

no they don't. just because there's an infograph of some random jew expressing some unfavorable opinion about whites doesn't make that the official policy of israel

greatest ally

/thread

just that saying that israel would happily support white nationalism if it meant there was reciprocity. ie you don't try to exterminate jews/destroy israel

because they kikes fuckface

we got you

always

haha whatever u say mutt

My poor American friend; you have to realize that while some Jews and not as crafty as others, they ALL are capable of having these intentions and desires. Read Mein Kampf with an open mind and see that everything written is true and factual. It's really quite eye opening.

spoken like a nigger

>Natsoc memeflag
>leftists
>nationalistic
How to spot JIDF subversion.

electronicintifada.net/blogs/ali-abunimah/israelis-celebrate-video-sniper-shooting-palestinian-youth

they are a bunch of self righteous sandniggers, the fact that they are nazi only makes them our enemy

jews look out for their self interest like every other group. just because your idol had a hang up about jews, doesn't make it eternal truth. if you had any sense of pragmatism/strategy, you would realize every intelligent leader in the west (Trump, Putin, Orban) has accepted its far more beneficial to have jews on your side than be against them

>the fact that they are nazi
wut?

I thought the idea was to suggest all of Sup Forums likes Israel, that it is a Zionist board forever, etc... A country built upon a fairy tale. The ultimate conclusion of this project is to create a world of idiots that eventually just dies meaninglessly when the sun blows up. Surely an accomplishment that will inspire passers-by for countless millennia.

The only reason JIDF keeps making threads like this is because they know you guys are malleable, easy to subvert, and you keep falling for it. Otherwise they would give up already.

>MUH BASED PALESTINIANS DINDU NUFFIN
lol you actually think I have sympathy for those subhumans?

You know what your post is making you sound like, right?

"Holy shit. Someone like Hitler was actually a hero enough to fight these people who want to slowly destroy us. Huh, better become their absolute and eternal bitch so they don't crush us with their awesome powers."

You're basically accepting that we should allow them to eradicate our race and culture just because they're powrful.

false. im not jidf. every other thread in the last 24 hours has been anti israel so i made a counter thread because its mostly slander

>not wanting to exterminate jews = becoming their bitch
i fucking hate stormfags with a passion

>false. im not jidf.
>i fucking hate stormfags with a passion

Every major jewish organization in Europe is pro refugee, or as you guys call them ... infiltrators.

Are Israeli jews going to come out and say "jews in white nation are poison and shouldn't be allowed to have any significant presence, lest they use their influence for white genocide"? Of course not, that's not "what is good for jews".

You are generally an ally of our enemies in one shape or form. Whether it's using your voice for more holocaust propaganda, or simply by dragging us into wars and fucking the US economically.

Once all jews are out of our nations maybe we can start thinking about friendly relations, but not now.

pol isn't zionist. pol is a muslim board

where is the contradiction

>Every major jewish organization in Europe is pro refugee
you're mistaking stupidity for malice. as soon as muslims arrive, jews are always the first to experience their aggression and usually end up having to flee

So let me ask you this: You clearly speak about Niggers and Muslims as inferior to white people, yes? And you think the Juden actually want white supremacy to succeed?

That's utter insanity. The very idea of "white supremacy" is a Zionist construct to make us look like morons. The true supremacy lies in certain races (Arya, Anglo-Saxon, etc).

You really think Jews, JEWS of all people will support your notions of white supremacy?

I'd take the Sandniggers as allies a thousand times before I take a jew as an ally.

lost.

best YLYL i had since a long time, thx OP

I'd send her all my money if this was real.

I don't believe in white supremacy but white separatism. I believe in self determination for all races. we'd get a lot more sympathy for this cause if we didn't make certain groups our enemies from the outset

Based.

Holocaust Now

>>USS Liberty, 9/11, sold A-Bomb to USSR...
Jah.. whatever...

Not naming and wanting to drive out the jews does make you their bitch, yes.

Jews are overwhelmingly pro-refugee in white nations, why else would you stand with them if you weren't a bitch?

>jews are overwhelmingly pro-refugee in white nations
diaspora jews yes. israel otoh isnt

israel wants more land in the middle east. that will create more refugees. europe would commit suicide by taking in more and merkel will do it if given the option

its something i find odd about republicans in america. they blindly support israel and dont want refugees. if you support israel or americas military you encourage the creation of more refugees

japan makes 100% sense. they dont want refugees and support palistine

This. Polbro got it!

It's sad that you believe in white separatism which is basically a form of what The Fuhrer believed in yet you still seem to shill for the Juden. And no, we DIDN'T make them our enemies from the outset. If you'd actually read Mein Kampf, you'd understand that Hitler actually didn't used to even dislike the Jews at the start. It took quite some research for him to come to his decision about how they're the Aryan races enemy.

We wanted "white" separatism but the Juden never want us to reach our true potential.

no

When a nepotistic high achievement driven ethnicity which has a love for media, politics and judiciary, is overwhelmingly stupid about immigration that makes them a problem.

Amerokike, stop shilling pls, wouldya?

You're an absolute retard. No one is preventing Europeans from shooting refugees before they enter the borders. The creation of refugees means nothing if Europeans didn't open their doors to them.

Europeans (Westerners in general) created the stupidity that they're suffering from. The Middle East was hell before the creation of the state of Israel.

Because they lied about the Holocaust. It didnt happen.

>When a nepotistic high achievement driven ethnicity which has a love for media, politics and judiciary, is overwhelmingly stupid about immigration that makes them a problem
agreed. hence why these people should be sent to israel, an outcome israel favors.

Israel? No it isn't.

>The Fuhrer
dude you sound like faggot. its probably true that jews were one of the obstacles to german nationalist 70 years ago but times have changed. if you actually talk to israelis you'll realize they're as nationalistic and antiglobalist as any of us

>wut is natsoc

>Israel? No it isn't.

Oh hello Irish kike. Found those mass graves yet?

>>subhumans
>>nazis?! what nazis?! hurr durr!..
seagulls! Stop it now!

shut up brittscum both USA and Israel kicked your boney greedy asses out of our lands to get independence and prosperity and you're jealous because your country is turning to the third world country you used to invade and rob though out your criminal history.

this

>muh fuhrer
German nazis killed more whites than any people have in recorded history.

I'm not sure what mass graves you are referring to

>shut up brittscum both USA and Israel kicked your boney greedy asses out of our lands to get independence and prosperity and you're jealous because your country is turning to the third world country you used to invade and rob though out your criminal history.

we should have joined the Germans and help gas you, not that that actually happened

>I'm not sure what mass graves you are referring to

The 50 metre long, 30 metre wide 10 metre deep ones at Treblinka

I don't. I support Israel and its people. I'm very fond of Bibi too. Not everyone on Sup Forums agrees on every issue

lol pol is nazi except when it comes to palestinians, then their sympathy is boundless

They've stabbed nationalist parties in Europe in the back time and time again.

When it comes down to it, Israel protects jews. White genocide is for them a small price to pay. If we start recognizing the value of nationalism and the absolute fact that jews in our nation use their outsized influence to oppose it at every turn it's bad for jews.

*Neocon Zionist right wingers
Doesn't matter when it were South African communist Jews who inspired Mugabe and caused the fall of apartheid and then abandoned South Africa for Israel after I talk went to hell.

There a difference between Btfoing muslims on their own lands by colonizing and creating Jewish ethnostate on land which was Arab land. Genetically Palestinian Arabs are Islamized Jews and closer to ancient Israelites than askhenzi who intermarried with pagan Romans and became inbred

Am I the only one who notices a contradiction here? Hitler didn't want to exterminate the Jews, he didn't want to send them to Palestine, what was his plan for them then?

>is bending over for the juden
>dude you sound like faggot

If you accept that they were obstacles 70 years ago, you really think they'll suddenly change their opinions and become like the person who wanted to rid his country of them AFTER they got the favourble outcome in the war?

No, they just have no one serious who opposes them anymore except for uneducated trashcans like Iran.

>lol pol is nazi except when it comes to palestinians, then their sympathy is boundless

Hitler had nothing against Muslims. Of course in those days, they werent blowing shit up.

>Support either Israel or refugees
False dichotomy... If you are going to take the land, kill the people there, rather than push them out or try to govern them. Biggest problem throughout political history

>Am I the only one who notices a contradiction here? Hitler didn't want to exterminate the Jews, he didn't want to send them to Palestine, what was his plan for them then?

He was quite happy for them to go to Palestine.

the wheel has turned, crooked theeth user. you tried to flood our land with trash muslims, now your country is. maybe you're next in like for the gas.

I don't care. They supposedly killed inferior slavics who are easy to manipulate (targets for jews) and the jews themselves. And this is a big "supposedly".

The Third Reich really wanted you guys to help us.

muslims literally conquered and raped half of europe you retard. the middle east used to be christian. wanna guess who changed that? (it wasn't a peaceful process fyi)

His plan was to send them to Madagascar

>the wheel has turned, crooked theeth user. you tried to flood our land with trash muslims, now your country is. maybe you're next in like for the gas.

A Jew threatening to gas someone?

This is simply unacceptable!

>we should have joined the Germans and help gas you, not that that actually happened

Our forefathers were stone fuck stupid for ever believing the Jews were victims of anything, then again, it was the Krauts who finally had enough and decided to do something about it and it's almost as hard to trust a German as it is a kike. Nobody with a nationalized scat fetish should be trusted.

I imagine a lot of it for many people is their dragging the US into pointless wars that get Americans killed. That's when they're not just killing Americans directly, i.e., the USS Liberty. Then there's also the whole enslaving European women thing.

Lol

They -Israel and USA- support right wingers in white nations in the same way they support jihadis in Islamic nations. They need ethno/identitarian-nationalism because it also supports the goal of Zionism and a dialectic which enables global governance through civil crisis.

Watch, right-wing terrorism will be the same honeypot style CIA op as the “white helmets” and talaban. We already see the US building up military weapons and training support in Ukraine. The identitarian movement is PRO-ZIONISM because it, Zionism, is the establishment of ethnic based nation, a legal framework that supports ethnicity over merit, a justification for the use of force and expansion of government power.
White nationalists are enabling Zionism and is a honeypot of furthering government power. Fuck you collectivists and non-liberty loving Americans.
We will go 1776 on a big government wishing to control the life of free men. Bring it on Zionist shills.