We Wuz White Privilege and Shit

In honor of black history month:
>participate in torture and kidnapping of a mentally disabled man in a stolen van
>scream and rant about trump while kicking, punching, and cutting the man
>live stream torture to facebook
>Slap on the wrist probation dindu much of nuthins

We wuz white privilege and shit

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5167741/Chicago-teen-gets-probation-hate-crime-disabled-man.html

Other urls found in this thread:

heavy.com/news/2017/01/man-tied-up-tortured-kidnapped-chicago-facebook-live-video-white-trump-voter-suspects-brittany-herring-full-uncensored/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

How does it feel that your own legal system hates you, whiteboi? Soon we'll have even the cops on our side.

I think the real question is. Why do niggers want people like her walking around their streets? Same thing with gang members, dealers, and killers. Why are blacks so hell bent on having criminals in their neighborhoods?

>Soon we'll have even the cops on our side.

That's not gonna stop you from robbing and committing crimes though isn't it.

>probably a cuck
they dont think that way, they would call him a cracker

Tell your goverment to open borders for Slavs, especially Poles, Russians and Ukrainians.
All niggers would run from US after that.
As my relatives from NY told me, there are no blacks in Russian districts.

"The bitch snitched" sentence.

She will face street justice.

Was sentenced first, she is most likely scared and pissed off at the prosecution (Or ignorant to see what is coming).

I'm guessing you haven't seen the original

So she can do more

she'll be back.

I literally never heard of this story. I swear facebook live is some CIA experiment

And what did that couple that yelled racist slurs from their truck at the black birthday party? Oh that's right, 20 and 15 years in federal fucking PRISON

Hate crimes shouldn't exist. They just serve as proof that you will be treated different legally depending on your race/creed/gender etc.. Kind of goes against the "justice is blind" motto huh?

yup

Black Judges maybe weren't the best of ideas, given the mean IQ score of that failed race.

locate and kill we will.. dead people walking.

Actually tried to debate on that exact subject this in my Goverment class in highschool.
Using examples like "if a man burns down a building full of people should he recieve a different sentence then the man who burned down an apartment because it was filled with jews?"

Lets just say no one was receptive this my points at all, just sat there with semi angry confused faces.

You'd die without white people feeding you.

heavy.com/news/2017/01/man-tied-up-tortured-kidnapped-chicago-facebook-live-video-white-trump-voter-suspects-brittany-herring-full-uncensored/

Here is a link to the video.

Can't wait for the day of the rope. Niggers are worthless and subhuman.

Justice is dead.

If a white person did the same thing they'd get 10+ years in prison. Way to go Chicongo.

videos*
second video in page shows them making the mentally disabled man drink from a toilet and say "fuck Trump"

Pussy pass : accepted

this cartoon must be a parody of some libshit cartoon, right?

Here is original. Probably most cucked comic ever made.

woops im dumb. I do remember this one, Just used to seeing the whole team together.