Why can't the group/nation that finally resists Zionist manipulation be inclusive?

Why can't the group/nation that finally resists Zionist manipulation be inclusive?
Why is white racial hegemony and puritan values the only form of cohesion that can resist Zionism?
Why can't the nation that ousts Zionism simply be united by the will to not be subverted instead of looking and acting the same?
Yes, modern liberalism is mostly a Zionist sham but artistic creativity, blind love of fellow man and woman and a desire for sexual freedom are not Jewish inventions.
I was helped in a big way many years ago by somebody of a very different race.
I will never hate a race but I can hate actions.
Many of us want to shake the US from the fanatic Zionist strangle hold but we don't want the ethno state.

Other urls found in this thread:

sys.Sup
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

yea sorry but most minorities are complete trash and have no concept of individual rights yet strength by maintaining a cohesive collective through empathy. basically minorities are crabs in a bucket tier trash

I don't agree with this opinion at all but even beyond that, as a fellow American, how will you be sussing out who is even white enough for your entho state?
The 56% meme hurts (you) for a reason.

>The 56% meme hurts (you) for a reason.
no not at all because I'm not a trash minority like you are, I'm actually white.

Let's see that family tree and I might buy it.

>be shit minority with great desperation to be included in a society he doesn't belong in, make thread pleading why can't shit tier trash people like his own who have ruined a nation be included in the greatness to come

I'm Korean. I don't recall ruining anything.
Can you actually not argue or are you just spouting baseless conjecture for fun?

1. Because the Jew will always seek to drive a wedge between people in order to weaken the society as a whole, that is and has always been their primary tactic. Organizations like BLM, FEMEN and ANTIFA cannot exist without outside funding and do not rise on their own.
As long as there are different groups with different goals, then they will be easily divided.
The solution to this is one group with one goal, which far from being racist and evil, has been the norm for all of the human species for 99.9% of its existence.

2.Because 'minorities' have nothing to offer us. They are weaker physically and mentally, more prone to violence and antisocial behavior, more prone to crime, have proven time and time again that they will selfishly work against the interests of their society in favor of in-group preference (Jews everywhere, Muslims in Europe, Hispanics in the USA, the Chinese in Australia and Canada).
What does an inbred Pakistani with nuclear waste genetics, an IQ of 70, no education or skills and a completely incompatible worldview have to offer my society or my race? He is a net detriment.
The same goes for Africans, Arabs, most Asians, Hispanics, Aboriginals, Pacific Islanders.
What do Han Chinese or Bantu genetics do for someone from Norway or Switzerland? How do they make them fitter, smarter or stronger? The resulting baby is weaker and dumber, an aberration, going against the founding principles of evolution and thus antithetical to fucking life.
There are exceptions, for example Indians, the Japanese, Koreans, Slavic people, but the overwhelming majority of humans on this planet are patently inferior to people of European descent and can offer nothing.
I will not corrupt my lineage and undermine my civilization for the sake of charity.

>The solution to this is one group with one goal, which far from being racist and evil
Agreed, presuming it stayed just that. But history doesn't support the notion that it would stay just that. When "more advanced" cultures meet with others that don't obsess with inventing ever greater ways to kill humans, the result is typically pillaging, colonization or slavery or a combo of them all. And this dark act affects those in your ethno state with an in tact sense of morality and corrupt from the inside. I just don't see ethno states as sustainable. Race mixing should not be promoted but instead, people should just trust the judgment of others to find who they love most and be tolerant if it's different than what they would chose themselves.
I don't think much of your post is "wrong", factually but I can love any person who has a healthy, natural moral code, for I believe in objective morality, outside religion.
I see in-group bias more as a result of a lack of trust, which Zionism plays a huge part in, and less of a natural order of humanity.

*effects those in your

There are no Japanese people protesting in my streets, there are no Koreans trying to emigrate to my country en masse, there are no Slavic people pretending to be children so that they can exploit sympathy to get into the country.

Why is it that the Japanese are content to stay in Japan, the Koreans in Korea, and the Russians in Russia?
If globalism and mixing is inevitable, then why is it only coming from underdeveloped and undesirable sources?

Is there some external pressure forcing the Japanese to live in Germany and mix with the Germans? No, I don't see it. Is some force of nature making Estonians live in Korea? Nope.

Functional, developed nations and peoples are completely happy to live in ethnostates, the evidence is clear. The only people who want mixed societies are the dregs who benefit most from it. There aren't boatloads of Hungarians washing up on the shores of Australia.

It's not a natural order, it's completely artificial and completely unnatural.

Zionist wars got you the Middle eastern refugees.
Zionist banks (IMF) got you the African migrants.
Could it be that if Zionists and their usurious ways are banished, we could be harmonious?
Again, secure borders and non-promotion of race mixing I take 0 issue with.
But the insistence that a state's citizens maintain an ethnic purity is too authoritarian and likely to result in deep sin, as I see it.

How pure is pure?
Is anyone suggesting that if a Japanese woman wants to move to Sweden and marry a Swedish man, or if an Indian engineer wants to study in the UK and falls in love with a British girl, that they should be hanged in the town square? I don't think so, that's a strawman argument designed to paint people as racists.
Millions of garbage people flooding into the country and taking a huge, steaming shit in the gene pool that lowers the national IQ by ten points and causes civil unrest for the next 100 years?
That's a problem.

Muslims and Africans are just animals, they go where the food is. They turn their own countries into smoldering shit piles and then jump ship, trying to reach greener pastures. If you're a Somali who has a life expectancy of 50, and you have a chance to go live in Minnesota, of course you're going to take it. If you're a Syrian and you think you can live in Germany and get paid to exist by the government, of course you'll go.
Doesn't mean you should let them.

sys.Sup Forums.org/derefer?url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.occidentaldissent.com%2F2018%2F02%2F08%2Farthur-jones-to-cnn-yes-i-deny-the-holocaust-its-an-extortion-racket%2F

>Muslims and Africans are just animals
I really just do not believe in genes damning one to a life that cannot be worth living.
Don't think we will agree on this.
And I wasn't intending to make a strawman, I just genuinely though that was what an ethno-state entailed. I used Israel as my mental model.
Bout time.

>I really just do not believe in genes damning one to a life that cannot be worth living.

Well then you deny science and reality. We introduce predators into environments where herbivores are overpopulated to cull their numbers because we recognize that it's for their own benefit, yet we continue to feed Africans and in doing so create an unsustainable cycle of famines and starvation.

Feeding them as they reproduce to unsustainable numbers and destroy their environments is called humane, charitable, moral.

Is it moral to condemn millions to starvation?

We keep interfering in Arab politics because we believe that democracy should be spread around the world and that freedom is the birthright of all humans. We deny that they need a stern dictator to keep them in line, we deny that they need harsh punishments to keep their societies stable.
So we remove dictators, fund rebels, install friendly regimes, and the results are mass violence and devastation because they simply aren't compatible with a democratic system.

That is called moral, good, we're doing them a favor by freeing them.

These people aren't like us, they can't live like us, they aren't compatible with us. You can't begin to imagine how fundamentally different their thought processes and values are to ours, how their environments have shaped their behavior. They can't be integrated, and anything you do to help them will only harm both you and them in the long term.

Yes the life of a Congolese war orphan who contracted AIDS after being gang raped by guerrillas isn't worth living. Yes the life of a dancing boy in Afghanistan who is anally raped on a daily basis is not worth living. Yes the life of a six year old Somali girl who undergoes FGM to remove her clitoris and labia and then is sold off to be a sex slave for a 40 year old man isn't worth living.

Your view of history denies reality, I feel.
Africans are fed by humanitarian aid, sure.
But this costs virtually nothing. It's just a smoke screen. What happened in many African nations was that wealthy Zionist bankers got to their heads of government, convinced them to allow massive devaluation of natural resource exports in exchange for bribes and weapons for squashing rebellions. Modern slavery. Remove the Zionist/IMF parasite and these nations will thrive as well as others that aren't in an artificial civil war.
As for the Middle East, the explanation and proof that all their turmoil is caused by Zionists is spelled right out in PENAC papers written in the 80's. Islam was getting very moderate until Zionists destabilized the region by getting the us to fund Saudis who in turn fund schools that teach Wahabism and also funding Hamas and so on.
You don't sound like a bad person but you do not give enough credit to the history of Zionism in ruining the world and making artificial strife.

*US to fund Saudis

*PANAC
I'm typing like shit today.

*PNAC
I'm sageing BTW

Multiracial society doesn't work because even if everyone had the same ideology, there will always be natural conflict. Like say you see another race hurting one from your race, you'll immediately feel tribalistic (reason for BLM and muslims in france chimping out whenever the police arrests muslims).

There are two solutions to that:

1. The racial-nationalist solution which is to separate races

2. The communist solution of mixing everyone into one mutt race.

My solution is that everyone mixes with everyone, except Jews who'll be the overlords. After all, every nation needs a leader class. Sure, whites will become dumber. But they will be happier.

Zionism or no Zionism, it doesn't change the fact that all of Sub-Saharan Africa has an IQ below what would be considered mentally retarded in the West, and that Arabs suffer from horrific levels of inbreeding that results in lowered IQs and violent tendencies.
It's not the fault of Jews that Australian Aboriginals have a lower measured IQ than Koko the Gorilla.
Remove the Zionists and you're still left with billions of useless people who can't be integrated into a modern society and who can't function at a high enough level to maintain a technological civilization.

What should we do with those people? Leave them to their own devices? Exterminate them and take their land? I don;t know the answer to that question, but as long as they're not a part of my society I don't really care.

Your theories about Zionists destabilizing Muslim countries and tricking Africans out of their resources is really irrelevant to the question at hand (White ethnostates) and not the direct cause of the underlying issues in those places.

People often tell me "well Jews are bringing Muslims and Africans into Europe!" as if that somehow exonerates them of all wrongdoing. It doesn't, not unless the Jews have mind control chips that turn Muslims and Africans into low-IQ rape monsters.
If you removed every Jew tomorrow, those same problems would still exist, because they're a result of the innate inferiority of those races and cultures.

As a European, I can see how you would be frustrated since you got hit with refuges and migrants simultaneously.
I hope you are allowed to secure your borders soon.
The forced integration you experienced was a failure.
But without Zionism, the races could grow to appreciate each other, I feel.
I don't hold IQ as the be-all standard for a person's value.
When I made this thread, I was mostly doing so imagining the process of converting America into an ethno-state and all the perfectly legitimate, career having, tax paying minorities (illegals should go, though) being banished and looted and how antithetical to our Constitution such a sinful act would be.

If there aren't any fundamental differences between the races, how do you explain situations like Haiti and Liberia? How do you explain the patterns of behavior?
How do you explain the massively disproportionate sexual abuse and violence in Muslim communities, even where they're supposedly given every possible opportunity and break?
Why does someone of African descent who has lived in the US for ten generations and has never set foot in Africa in his life, behave exactly like someone plucked right out of Mogadishu?
Why do Turkish immigrants who have been born and raised in Germany still exhibit the same levels of violence and tribalism seen in their homeland?
Why do East Asians continue to outperform whites academically even when they're removed from their native culture and raised alongside them?
The patterns of success and failure speak for themselves, you have to be willfully ignorant to deny them. There's also mountains of science backing those claims up.

Well it's funny you mention Haiti.
Their next door neighbor is a WILDLY different country and yet, racially indistinguishable.
Same with the 2 Koreas.
1 race, 2 types of economic structure, 2 outcomes.
We can't imagine what sort of would we would have if it were not for Zionist manipulation and fostering of out-group hatred.
Have faith in common humanity and finding objective morality on your fellow man is what I preach.

*world we would

>Afro-Haitians are Haitians of African descent. They are mostly the descendants of slaves brought to the island by France to work on plantations. As of 2013, Afro-Haitians are the majority ethnic group in Haiti, accounting for 80% of the country's population.

>The genetic makeup of the Dominican Republic's population is estimated to be 52.15% European, 39.57% Black African, and 8.28% Native American on average according to recent genealogical DNA testing

On the contrary it proves exactly what I'm saying.

Well, since it's all LARPing and hypothetical musings, there isn't really a restriction because it's not currently in the works.
So you can make a post about a new state that is inclusive if you want. No one can say you can't do that because it's pretty inconsequential as far as reality is concerned.