Ireland: Muslim prof supports female genital mutilation (FMG) of babies

Press and politicians say almost nothing, reason? muh islamophobia

Plain people go nuts on social media - press ignores it - almost no comment in MSM

Prime Minister, an ex-minister of health and a medical doctor - silent!

WTF!!!!!

Article here:
buzz.ie/latest/trinity-lecturer-female-circumcision-legal-272289

Interview here:
youtube.com/watch?v=5IG99zNQkPM

Other urls found in this thread:

thepopeinred.com/antichrist.htm
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>St. Patrick prophesied the island would sink into the sea 7 years before antichrist so that he would not rule over that people
Good luck bros

Did he? - well, it's been nice knowing ya
Looks like we're going swimming here shortly

Yea look it up. Had a lot of interesting prophecies.
He prayed that his people would be spared the antichrist because he was afraid they would be deceived. He was allegedly shown that Ireland would be swallowed by the sea seven years before the antichrist's reign.

Just saw that, had never heard that before
On bright side, maybe the tidal wave after event will flood our nearest neighbour

Well, the English will surely be getting their just pay. There are quite a few prophecies about the civil war and bloodshed in the streets that will occur in England, so horrible that they will return to the fold of the Church.

It can only improve their teeth

What If the Antichrist is Irish?

He's way more fair than the Amerimutts who insist that males getting cut is healthy and normal but girls getting cut is horrible misogynistic sexism.

Haa. It is the unanimous opinion, for two thousand years of exegesis, that antichrist will be Jewish.

Pretty good source of private revelation throughout the centuries:
>thepopeinred.com/antichrist.htm

pic related

He'll be very wet
Didn't you see post above about whole island sinking into the cold Atlantic

Amerimutt with 1/30th Irish ancestry trying to fit in with the Irish by doing some good ol' England bashing lol

Down with this sort of thing.

This amerimutt is actually part English, Irish, Scottish, and German.
So basically I'm nothing.
I'm just a Southern Catholic.

Careful now....

I bet you are, abdul

You're a Celt so

I did. Look at this. I'm scared. I'm gonna fucking move to mainland Europe... oh wait I'll be killed there for beinga white Christian. Our only hope is of the whites win the race war in South Africa and offer white Europeans asylum.

I propose a new citizenship test for non nationals, if they don't know the comeback to d.w.t.s.o.t, they can get the fuck out.

Careful now...

Interesting

Well that's fucking depressing - thanks!
So, we've clung to this cold, wet, Atlantic rock for a hundred generations and God is going to drown us all 7 years before the real fun starts.
That's just great. Luck of the Irish, me arse

>Luck of the Irish
Made me laugh. If it does come to pass, it will be a blessing to you rather than suffer persecutions worse than that of Nero's.
At least you have a basis in Christian history. America is the first secular, godless State founded in recorded human history.
We're screwed.

There's always a bright side.

Haa