The upcoming economic collapse

Poorfag here. Am I doing it right?

>>/k/

Can't go wrong with a mossberg

wepon

> economic collapse

I know im so excited!! :)

Shotguns gonna get you killed. Cheap Nitride coated PSA AR would do you 100x better. Stop being a fuckin retard.

literally this
can't wait for SHTF so the white man can rise up once again and take back what's his
also he gets to test all those weapons in a scenario other than ballistic gel

Wit

>no water
>no food

I’m working on that. Minor investment vrs hefty investment.

You could use a hunting rifle...or rather a prescision rifle in the 6mm-8mm range. Open sights are good enough, its about bringing game down or taking out engine blocks.

Pic is what I feed my AR pistol (but I dont recommend it for shtf unless you can afford the $1.30 a round for practice ammo.

Holy shit. I didn’t know that was possible.
T. Newprepper

>we will NEVER EVER live in fallout
It isn't fair, lads.

What are the jars with the green labels on the right?

Reloading powder.

>be considered a right-wing extremist in your country
>post your gear on the most monitored website in the world
What the fuck are you doing?

>economic collapse
if the economy didn't collapse when the dow went to 5,000 it's not collapsing because the feds are raising rates.

Mmm. I'm in the process of building a .458 socom myself. Going with a 14 inch pinned tromix barrel, and a aero .458 socom upper. Put it on hold to finish my AR9
Parts are coming in the mail now.
5.5" spikes barrel
Kvp linear comp
New frontier upper and lower
Jp enterprise bolt and silent capture spring
Sb tactical pdw brace

Should be a very fun little gun.

Everything on this website is false and only an idiot would consider it as fact.

I don't see no 5,45 ammo there :)
the kalashnikovs are practically useless

I need to build up an AR next. But what I realllllllllly want is a M1A....

fuck me I just saw them

OP, that's a good start for sure. Shotgun shells are heavy and large. You can't pack many if you've gotta run, and you have to reload a lot more often. Stick with the AR for SHTF, and hunt with the shotgun if you run out of food. Get some birdshot because that'll be the easiest thing to get close to. Ducks, geese, etc, think they're safe on the water, so you can zap em, wade out, and pluck em out of the water.

Speaking of water, what is your water source? Do you have much stored? Get 30-40 gallons at least. Beans, rice, salt, and seasonings will make your life much easier too. Mountain house makes nice little meals you can stir into your rice to make it feel like a normal meal.

Toilet paper, lighters, lighter fluid or some kind of fuel, canned foods, batteries. Get those too. You can never have enough of them. Antibiotics, pain medicine, alcohol (for drinking and sterilizing), and tobacco are great for trading.

Get yourself two bags. One for ammo and gun stuff, another for woods survival. If you're headed into battle, grab the gun bag. If you're running from battle (which you should), grab the survival bag. The survival bag can be carried while you have your AR on a sling around your shoulder, so you won't be nogunz.

Its a start -- you need long range optics and a delivery system.
silencer and night vis are good too.

>being this retarded
You think the alphabet agencies buy into that?

There are 9 ammo cans that could be carrying 5.45(the 5.56 can could even be mislabeled), there are at least two spam cans on the right that could be 5.45, and those are loaded 5.45 mags on the far left. Your brain is practically useless.

Poor fags gtfo.

Stock photo is stock

Most people on Sup Forums get a background check from the CIA niggers when they buy a gun.

Weapons are not useful. Training is. You will get killed by people like me. All you have are weapons. What keeps you in the fight? No armor, no medkit, no water, no training, no fucking chance.

Put on 45lbs, run a mile, and let me know how well you shoot.

Poor fags have a skill set that will provide useful in a shtf

Armslist all the way..

But it's not tho.

>2018
>still not buying yours from gun shows
ISHYGDDT

>going to a gunshow and buying overpriced shit only to have a CIA nigger watch you carry it out the front door

>CIA niggers are gangstalking you
Time to lay off the pipe, Terry.

It is now

If yer not familiar, Armslist is the Craigslist of gun in the states. All P2P.

Holy shit user, can I come camp in your yard when shtf? I'll be like a perimeter sentry. They horde will make noise trying to take me out and you'll know it's time to lock and load

Also in the south we have the right to be armed and have no obligation to regestier our firearms. And personal sales are legit with a hand written bill of sale.
BTFO

Fuckin A Right

Good to know, thanks. It's probably monitored heavily, but still.

>And personal sales are legit with a hand written bill of sale.
So it varies state by state. Not really BTFO.

Yes BTFO
From Arizona to Florida we have this thing called reciprocity.

Maybe you should get some money

just happen already I'm tired of waiting

You only have to register your firearms in like two or three places, it has nothing to do with North or South.
>Hand written bill of sale
lmao? I buy guns from nigger's trunks at walmart, where the fuck do you need a bill of sale?

Yong trade apprentice here. Potential for 80k a year. Right now I’m at 40k. Give me time lord and I’ll be able to help.

What on-a-hole is that?

I always want a bill of sale to protect me if I actually shoot a nigger.

How does the bill of sale protect you if you shoot a nigger? I don't understand.

Describe your antitank/antiair capabilities.

Rate my look guys

Shotguns are good ambush weapons on single targets. Machine guns are good on crowds or put slugs in the shot gun and fire from about 100 yards. With a 5.56/.223 you can hit unarmored targets from about 550-600 yards if you practice long range shooting. Which you should do if you get the chance. The range factor of a gun is its best quality. Even a humble .38 special revolver can hit targets at one hundred yards, but it will take some practice. Use your .38 for unarmored humans point blank to 50 yards as a rule. 9mm pistols are also great choice for close range on unarmored targets. Just make sure you know where to shoot. Head, heart, lungs, if you want to kill quickly.

What can bongs buy?!

Ive got a knife and I'm waiting in a tree til someone with a gun walks under me.

In case the used gun I purchased person to person is actually not clean. I have the signature of the person who sold it to me.

>Am I doing it right

You don't own a .22. If you're actually concerned about economic collapse than a small, affordable caliber for small game hunting is vital.

>not clean
What the fuck? Like if you use a gun to kill someone and they "trace" it to another shooting or something? Real life isn't CSI.

No. You should be getting ready to downsize your expenses to meet you income.

Nice setup, the only other thing I would recommend is a .22lr rifle with a can.
It "cleans" the streets quite quickly and nobody knows its you.

You need armor-piercing ammo.

Get yourself prepared by following Dave Ramsey. F I N A N C I A L
P E A C E

> person to person sales
????
T.no gunz

I’m looking at a conversion kit. $180
Do you recommend?

>Jail for murders you dindu
>Scribble on paper
Don't hurt yourself deciding which one to pick

>poor fags
bedroom smaller than my bathroom

you gotta really think about weight too, if you have nowhere to bug out to if things get really that bad. 3 guns and ammo is fucking heavy.

Soldiers carry like 40kg of shit and still get fucked up and those cunts are fit AF. If it's more of a bug out you're planning get a nice short barrel lightweight AR-15 in .223. Your body is going to thank you for the weight reduction. remember ounces mean pounds. some people literally cut the handle off their toothbrush to save weight.

If you however have property or somewhere to go to start stockpiling that place like a motherfucker if it's in the sticks. Get a better job before the end so you can aquire more ammo.

start actually working out properly if that's what you're preparing for.

Midway USA has 62gr. green tip 5.65 on sale for 26 cents/rd. Getcha sum

I'm thinking of this soyboy I bought a Scorpion from that asked me to sign something after our deal in a gas station parking lot, and I just said "No thank you" and left.
Real life is not CSI, even if such a situation came about, I have no motive, I'm not connected to the nigger that was shot, I probably have an alibi as I didn't shoot the nigger, and I can say "I bought from [insert nigger's phone number] or [insert nigger's email] or [insert nigger's armslist ad] or [insert nigger's facebook] or any other number of things they can use to find the guy. What if you give me a bill of sale and I just sign a bullshit name onto it? It's just retarded and serves no purpose, I've never signed a private bill of sale in my life.

based gook

Before I opened it I thought they were all Mossberg shotguns, just of differing lengths...
Like the one on the top was a tac-14, the one in the middle was a pistol grip only, and the last one was normal.

I have one. It’s fun to play with but to get any accuracy, you’ll have to adjust your sights accordingly, which means you’ll have to re-zero for .223/5.56 afterwards

I’m under no obligation as a private citizen to run a background check on a person selling me an inanimate object. I just want proof that I have only had possession after a certain date.
Let the lawyer figure it out after that.

If it would happen, it would have happened in 2008.

>I just want proof that I have only had possession after a certain date
Pretend I am a nigger selling you a gun after I use it to smoke some other nigger. My name is Trayvon Martin, but I tell you my name is Michael Brown and sign "Michael Brown" when you give me your faggy little paper. What now white boi?

England: showing picture of a rock and stick

Some people require ID along with a bill of sale

That’s when the fact that I have no crime on my record comes into play.
I saw a good deal and took it now I’m in fact a victim of fraud.

Thanks Mohamed

Ok, how about I buy a gun from someone in a private sale and use it to murder someone, then forge a fake bill of sale and sign some random name on it and say "I'm a victim of fraud, officer!" What then?

That was just a blip on the map. A mere hiccup. The next one will be absolutely devastating.

Rawhide Kobayashi?

We could even say this scenario happens where you buy a "hot" gun, and the guy that sold it to you gave you his real name for whatever reason(maybe he too bought it "hot" and didn't know), how are the police going to track him down? Probably in a way I listed here. Ultimately your bill of sale doesn't matter at all, it just makes you feel better because you're a soyboy with irrational fears.

Remember to buy:

>Salt
>Bee honey
>Rice (and keep it dry)

Those are cheap and they do not expire (except for the rice, but can It can last a long time under the right conditions.

I soupuse you already know about water and energy supplys.

You're getting there. I think the idea is to have the business end of those in your mouth instead of against the wall though.

>forge
>fraudulent
These people do this for a living and I’m not pointing gunz at anyone unless I am about to die.
> tried by 12 vrs carried by 6

Can you explain why you think this? Not an expert, but was considering a shotgun over a rifle form home defense in addition to the pistol I have.

How are the police going to tell the difference between a fake signature I make versus a fake signature someone else makes? See your fears just aren't based in reality.

.22s

Unless it's a Noveske with a $10,000 optic you might as well throw it in the trash. You'd be better off throwing rocks.

How do people not understand that they are raising rates because the economy is doing well? If the economy was still total shit, rates would not be getting raised nearly as frequently as they have been.

The police don’t care and I’ll go to jail regardless.
It’s about how the lawyer can spin it in court.

What makes you think this?

Bought 7500 liter of water for 500$ and a year worth of meals. Should keep me going if shit hits the fan

The fact that they are all about as stupid as this guy

How am I stupid?
Due tell.

You're stupid because you own an AR.

Not really. What are you going to defend with all that? All I see are white walls. Do you actually have the balls to go and take?