What is the best kind of woman and why is it Christian asians?

Literally impossible to find a flaw.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ENscSDOsodE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Reminder that the white gene pool is rapidly deteriorating due to population decline, stagnancy, and incest. We need to unite with another gene pool to refresh the geonome and it may as well be the race that exhibits peak femininity and high IQ.

Secular, Ashkenazi Jewesses are best , user. Everyone on pol knows this. Anons just pretend to hate them because they too seductive for white men to avoid.

Jews sadly are experiencing the same problem as us. They're very inbred and it's starting to cripple them. That's why Zuck married a Chinese girl.

>god has given me a great husband
lol'd hard
>I love you for who you are
ahahaha

>We need to unite with another gene pool to refresh the geonome
so you also believe in multiculturalism?
since that's the same fallacy
it's not even difficult to understand I expect you people should get this right

one does not simply racemix. There exist exceptions but it is not ok to promote it openly

youtube.com/watch?v=ENscSDOsodE

the one video that will ruin all delusions about having pure japanese gf

White women - 8 in the looks department, but 2 in the personality

Asian women - 6 looks, 6 personality

>implying race-mixing with hapas is OK
beta swede cuck

Honestly as long as you don’t fucking fetishise your attraction to a Jap/Korean and genuinely love with (with them genuinely loving you back) it shouldn’t be a problem. Ubfortunetly too many cucks fall for their innocent giggle and end up getting scammed and unhappy.

ASIA FOR THE ASIANS, AFRICA FOR THE AFRICANS, WHITE COUNTRIES FOR EVERYBODY!

Everybody says there is this RACE problem. Everybody says this RACE problem will be solved when the third world pours into EVERY white country and ONLY into white countries.

The Netherlands and Belgium are just as crowded as Japan or Taiwan, but nobody says Japan or Taiwan will solve this RACE problem by bringing in millions of third worlders and quote assimilating unquote with them.

Everybody says the final solution to this RACE problem is for EVERY white country and ONLY white countries to “assimilate,” i.e., intermarry, with all those non-whites.

What if I said there was this RACE problem and this RACE problem would be solved only if hundreds of millions of non-blacks were brought into EVERY black country and ONLY into black countries?

How long would it take anyone to realize I’m not talking about a RACE problem. I am talking about the final solution to the BLACK problem?

And how long would it take any sane black man to notice this and what kind of psycho black man wouldn’t object to this?

But if I tell that obvious truth about the ongoing program of genocide against my race, the white race, Liberals and respectable conservatives agree that I am a naziwhowantstokillsixmillionjews.

They say they are anti-racist. What they are is anti-white.

Anti-racist is a code word for anti-white.

Fuck off Schlomo with the racemixing degeneracy

>you c-can’t find a good white wife these days
>better denigrate your genetics with yellow bucktooths

Die kike

>White women - 8 in the looks department, but 2 in the personality
>Asian women - 6 looks, 6 personality
what bout black women?

>cherry picks images of asian females who either had work done or more ugly than the average white female
>fails at picking images of an unattractive white female when even the ones you picked look better than the asian side

You're doing it wrong, young beta.
Enjoy your self hating happa children.

3 looks, 0 personality

>Aryan Whore
>All brown hair brown eyes

You mean to tell be you'd touch the bottom left..?

*bottom right I mean?

Oh look its this thread again

lol you seem a bit triggered... sargon is that you? got a bee in your bonnet honey? why do you have a collection of this shit?

2,3 and 4 were already quite hot. number 1 is legit textbook first class surgery in my book

Pretty much

Don't forget Aryan Whores, don't forget. Aryan whores who succumb to impregnation by the BBC and other non-White males. Aryan whores who back stab their fellow white males and participate in the destruction of the nation, society, and culture.

Sexbots and artificial wombs will save the White race.

Meant to link to
>white gene pool is rapidly deteriorating due to

No, but she far more attractive than the asian side. And hasn't altered anything on her face with plastic surgery. At least find better ugly white female pictures.

Fuck off space nigger

Why are her lips that weird shade?

Ew ew ewwwww

Problems about asian wife is that they are soul-less

By converting they receive a free soul, so they stop acting like insects.

I don't know what this soul-less meme is about.

My Asian wife treats me like a king. She makes me laugh. She melts into my arms. I can't imagine life without her anymore.

But anyway, Christianity was not spread to Korea through missionaries. It is part of their history and culture.