Should Mutt women be bred or sterilized?

Food for thought. also a mutt.

Sterilized if without purpose.

Do you seriously have to ask? Of course sterilized.

SHOULD BE GASSED

>tfw mutt women just want white men instead of other mutt men
>they would literally rather taint more whites than roll the genetic dice and produce someone lighter/darker than them

I'll just sit back and not reproduce I guess.

She is only 98% black. It can be bred out. Right?

Sterilized for safe breeding.

Remember EPigenetics are largely passed through the female line. When you marry an asian or a Blackmom->halfmom-quarter daugher
You lose much of the white gene expression.

I want to fill Venti with my seed. I want to see her grow with my baby inside her.

Venti, if you're seeing this hit me up, I have a 7 inch cock, and shoot heavy loads. You'll be dripping cum all the way to the bathroom.

I'm not very good with fingers, but I eat pussy like Dyonisus eats grapes, and once managed to make a woman orgasm just by her tits.

sterilized if in white countries
if in latin america who cares...

why dress like that for a debate?

I had no opinion of Brittany Venti, except that she has nice milkers, until the other night when she was on Warski's show with Roosh. Holy shit, what an insufferable cooze.

dont summon that whore to this board

I'd call her if I had her number.
I need to breed that girl.

>alt-right soy boys creaming over a mutt

dont get me wrong shes got some fat ass titties i wouldnt mind shoving my face into but it aint worth sitting in a chatroom with her

Sterilized

Sterlizie too.
I want this digusting place to burn.

Sure

90% seems about right.

ASIA FOR THE ASIANS, AFRICA FOR THE AFRICANS, WHITE COUNTRIES FOR EVERYBODY!

Everybody says there is this RACE problem. Everybody says this RACE problem will be solved when the third world pours into EVERY white country and ONLY into white countries.

The Netherlands and Belgium are just as crowded as Japan or Taiwan, but nobody says Japan or Taiwan will solve this RACE problem by bringing in millions of third worlders and quote assimilating unquote with them.

Everybody says the final solution to this RACE problem is for EVERY white country and ONLY white countries to “assimilate,” i.e., intermarry, with all those non-whites.

What if I said there was this RACE problem and this RACE problem would be solved only if hundreds of millions of non-blacks were brought into EVERY black country and ONLY into black countries?

How long would it take anyone to realize I’m not talking about a RACE problem. I am talking about the final solution to the BLACK problem?

And how long would it take any sane black man to notice this and what kind of psycho black man wouldn’t object to this?

But if I tell that obvious truth about the ongoing program of genocide against my race, the white race, Liberals and respectable conservatives agree that I am a naziwhowantstokillsixmillionjews.

They say they are anti-racist. What they are is anti-white.

Anti-racist is a code word for anti-white.

>autismo nationalism
the point is not to have some autistic purity spiral about mythical race properties. it's about minimizing ethnic conflict and making sure that there is a positive development in terms of policy, rights, education, crime and most importantly keeping a close watch on gini numbers.

She looks like a ninja turtle

>implying

It depends entirely on who the mother is

With those milkers she really puts the "cow" in cowabunga.

No, it doesn't the kid is fubar.

holy fuck she's ugly

It depends on how white they look.

They should be burned at the stake

i just came

>finally make britney your gf
>instead of spending time with you shes always on the computer
>shes on the goddamn computer more often than the most foul fart-bombing neckbeard
>she can't look away from the electric mirror, as thousands of men shower her in attention and money in an uninterrupted dopamine stream
>tfw cucked by social media

Only high quality mutta like Venti will be bred. Others will be deported.

Bob you posted it again!

This girl has some nice tits but she seems mentally unhinged as fuck. I like crazy chicks, but I would put on an adamantium fiber condom before approaching even twenty feet of her perimeter.

I want to make 68% white babies with Brittany.

Condoms are degenerate user.

Bitch's eyes are farther apart than particles in a vacuum

Woah, thanks for illumating the way for me. I can see clearly now bro, I will stick to missonary and betsow nothing but the purest white children upon this great nation