Look me in the eye and tell me you'd choose a white roastie over a Christian asian girl

Funny how the idealism goes right out the window the moment an asian qt starts giving you candy and hand-written love letters.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Et3-GI6z7s4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>Christian
>Asian
shameful

Funny how the rope goes right out of the closet when there's another retarded racemixing shill. Sage, hope your mother/sister gets BBC'd, shart.

You realize the Gospel has been around in China almost as long as it has been in France, right..?

I'm 95% white but I'm also a manlet so I take whatever I can get, barring shegros.

Will I make a cute trap, Sup Forums?

And Christianity was not spread to Korea through missionaries, but through the Bible itself.

I took a vow of chastity.

>being around in China
>French Popes, French saints, French theologians
But yeah, a chink LARPing as a Christian because for status is not a cultural traitor

Crap I didn't realize when I used that picture. This is a Buddhist temple with a Christain order. It's from the Wikipedia page and really expresses how Christianity grew out of the Buddist and Confucian beliefs in Korea.

You find churches all over Korea that look exactly like Buddist temples.

Christianity is all over Asia. But English and Western dress are far more ingrained if you're upset about cultural treason.

Christianity is a faith that was not spread by missionaries to Korea. It is a part of their culture and identity.

>popes

Larping as a Roman pagan despite claiming to be Christian is just as bad, user. Also by 2030 there will be more Christians in China than in the US. France will probably be half muslim at least by then. Who holds the future of the church and ministry? It's East Asia.

If you want to fuck some chinkette, just do it, no need to cherry pick to justify yourself, oh wait, that was the whole point of the thread, wasn't it?

Video related
youtube.com/watch?v=Et3-GI6z7s4

Is it really that hard to find a decent white female in the US?

Yes

Don't like racemixing white women? Then don't race mix yourself.

More and more white men with asian gfs means more and more white women lonely and unsatisfied (same goes with asian men)

So guess what those horny asian guys are going to do?

What now? You going to tell asian men to stop fucking altogether (they're the most populous countries for a reason... India.... china)? You going to stop white women from having sex?

I'd prefer a med Catholic girl for the sake of my children's cultural development, but I might go for an Asian Catholic depending on various factors.

Im afraid this isn't politics. Im going to have to write you up

>muh false dichotomy