Churchill hate thread

Seriously, why the fuck does the UK, suck this fag's dick so much?!

>Soviets invade Finland
Just ignore that, no threat to us

>Nazis and Soviets invade Poland
DESTROY GERMANY!
It's their fault the Soviets invaded Poland!

You named a warship after him

we also named ones after carter reagan and mccain

Because Gladstone is taboo these days

He was bought out by der Juden
At Dunkirk Hitler was nice and literally let the britbongs go as a sign of peace but this fat bribed bastard kept going

Oswald > Cuckhill

>citation needed

If pic related joined the axis, then Oswald Mosley would establish "Vichy Britain."

Fuck off. I'd rather take in a million shitskins than have my country humiliated, occupied and speaking German. It's why we voted for Brexit.

He was actually one of the few sane british.

The British sent aid to the Finns during the winter war, also Churchill wasn't even PM yet when war against Germany was declared. Read a fucking book retard.

That would've been dope. Too bad Spain was in an economic mess after the civil war.

Your nation is basically occupied, George.

>I'd rather lose my entire empire and have my country occupied by Somalis and speaking Arabic rather than ignore Germany
Fag

Also, Hitler had no intention of invading Britain until you declared war on him

Hitler was a fucking autist who thought the UK would do nothing against him because "muh germanic race".

>Literally my post

If he was bought out by jews then why wasn't the holocaust mentioned in his books on the war?

How come the nazis never managed to bomb windsor castle or other rich areas of London?

Cos they belived he saved them from the Nazis. Meanwhile the Russians took over Europe while the UK/USA was scared to death. Put up your Stalin wallpapers.

They don't. Quite honestly, they voted him out of office when the war ended, and for good reason, he was very extreme. More like US folks glorify him.

>der Juden
"die Juden"
Dumbass amerimutt

This fuckface killed millions in India.Also this fatcuck used to dress up like a Sheikh.If he is alive today,Hindus would have dragged him down to the closest city centre and would have hanged him there on a pole till he is nothing but a skeleton.Bastard.

Haha stay triggered, Jamal.

Churchill was actually a worthless warmongering drunken traitor, but your reasoning's dumb.

Nazis and Soviets invaded Poland first, so Britain was already at war with Germany when Soviets attacked Finland. It'd be completely retarded for Britain to intervene against the Soviets, the Molotov-Ribbentrop pact would've probably morphed into an actual alliance.

Actually you know what, that would've been ideal.

forgot your flag, kike

>Daily dose of Krautcuck tears

>have specific military targets attacked by enemy bombers
>unacceptable! bomb their cities indiscriminately until so many civilians are killed that Hitler must commit to a drawn out full-scale war that will bankrupt our nation and make us beholden to jewish american lenders!

>forgetting the fact that he never wanted to bomb London.

AGAIN, Hitler had no intention of invading Britain until you declared war on Germany!

Wasting bombs on historical buildings or bomb factorys and harbors...

>BUT MUH CHURCHILL COULDN'T SAVE THE ENTIRE WORLD
end yourself you stupid shitskin churchill was a god

I wonder how Harris feels that his legacy is having an effeminate, chinless Communist named after him on YouTube.

we signed a pact with Poland you dumbfuck
lrn2history

>says the Soviet sympathizer