White Christians

13.5 Billion Christians are non-white. With an average age of:
>19yrs old in Africa
>27-29yrs old in South America, China, Middle East...
Countries with a 90% raiting of Christians are ALL THIRD WORLD.

8 Billion Christians are white with an average age of 39-42yrs old.
And of these 8 billion white Christians at least a quarter are non-practicing or cultural christians (raised christian but agnostic). And only 25% of practicing actually go to church.

White Christianity will die with the Baby Boomers.

Sources
>christianitytoday.com/news/2017/september/how-many-churches-in-america-us-nones-nondenominational.html
>thefederalist.com/2016/10/10/survey-finds-american-christians-actually-heretics/
>pewforum.org/2012/12/18/global-religious-landscape-christians/
>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Christianity#Demographics

There are only about 13.5 Jews and many of them are athiests in case you're wondering. And 1.3 Billion hardcore Islamists ready to jihad.

Other urls found in this thread:

christianitytoday.com/news/2017/september/how-many-churches-in-america-us-nones-nondenominational.html
thefederalist.com/2016/10/10/survey-finds-american-christians-actually-heretics/
pewforum.org/2012/12/18/global-religious-landscape-christians/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Christianity#Demographics
twitter.com/AnonBabble

bump

Do you have some kind of point, or?

Yet there's only what, 7 billion people in the world?

>Do you have some kind of point, or?
Christianity will die with the Baby Boomers. And Christians have focused their converting on non-whites because those are the only groups buying it.

but where is the cross necklace hanging from?

Christisnity is the the truth, I don't care if I'm the last white person in the faith I'll never turn on God.

good. Sandnigger religion will be for sandniggers, beaners, and actual niggers. Now if only we can purge this neo-religion called leftism that is infecting the white world

>13.5 billion
So you think there are more Christians than there are people on Earth?

Leftism is rising because of Christianity's decline you fool.

> those are the only groups buying it.

those are the only groups not being brainwashed by jews. Just wait till the jews blow up the white world, after that is our turn.

>Yet there's only what, 7 billion people in the world?
sage

I fucked up here is the fixed thread >>>>

>13.5 Billion
Snowniggers are retarded, as usual.

1.35 billion Christians are non-white. With an average age of:
>19yrs old in Africa
>27-29yrs old in South America, China, Middle East...
Countries with a 90% raiting of Christians are ALL THIRD WORLD.

800 million Christians are white with an average age of 39-42yrs old.
And of these 8 million white Christians at least a quarter are non-practicing or cultural christians (raised christian but agnostic). And only 25% of practicing actually go to church.

White Christianity will die with the Baby Boomers.

Sources
>christianitytoday.com/news/2017/september/how-many-churches-in-america-us-nones-nondenominational.html
>thefederalist.com/2016/10/10/survey-finds-american-christians-actually-heretics/
>pewforum.org/2012/12/18/global-religious-landscape-christians/
>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Christianity#Demographics

There are only about 13.5million Jews and many of them are athiests in case you're wondering. And 1.3 Billion hardcore Islamists ready to jihad..

Should I become a trap, Sup Forums?

I just shaved my legs (pic related)

(((Communism))) relies on people abandoning personal god and family in exchange for the state becoming their god and family.

Only retarded poor people fall for the religion scam, religion preys on the weak and desperate. Others just got brainwashed by family.

>Should I become a trap, Sup Forums?
>I just shaved my legs (pic related)
yes, do.

>no deer feet
become trans-species

Do it user!

Yep you're a christian alright, either that or this is some really advanced larping