Old and busted: We Wuz Kangz

Old and busted: We Wuz Kangz
New hotness: We Wuz Everythang

Needs more diversity needs more diversity not meeting diversity quotas get out bigot needs more diversity more niggers kill whitey

hahaha black people are like a piece of poop

why did you put cloths on a poop?

Blackwashing history. Absolutely disgusting. I wonder who (((directs))) such trash.

Those cromed guns are lf57( the so called San luigi) they were better than the m12, but due to ceretta being the national company of italy they never had success...I heard that portughese used them very succesfully2 in africa

>Robin Hood is a fantasy
>The Troy guy is pushing it
>All the rest is perfectly plausible.

It's a long game for 100-150 years ago. Claiming we wuz always multiracial. Except hitler. He and the SS will never be blackwashed.

Anyone knows a Black Power website to troll?

>"IN A WORLD... where being different is not allowed. (cut to hooded figure) One man (pulls back hood to reveal a black face)...will fight for his God (hooded figure doing flips and dodging arrows in bullet time) ...and his Race (hooded figure fighting 4 white robed hooded figures at once using karate moves). IDRIS ELBA is... (drinks beer from a stein while fighting, hits a badguy with his stein)...TUCK (dabs to the side, avoiding several arrows).
>Coming June 19th

That's a movie I actually like desu.

In the next call of duty I demand to have Italians represented only by colonial muslim troops

I counted 8 threads with the same pic today gj chaimse

Well, at least we know you can out to eight

>implying Margaret of Anjou is plausible
No

*count

saged

very constructive thread again mutt

wow

>>implying Margaret of Anjou is plausible
>No

What about Sara the Egyptian?

Despite everything wrong with Brazil I wouldn't move to the UK even if I was paid gibs

Mad cuz btfo

>Robin Hood
>he steals from the rich and gives to the poor
>steals

Found the shitskin

Broke
>We wuz kangz and shieet

Woke
>We wuz frankz and shieet

>Except hitler. He and the SS will never be blackwashed.
This would be the ultimate blacking though. Like, alright, now everyone wants to racemix, let's make Hitler a nigger and exterminate 100% pure black people and take over Africa with our mulatto army.

Brits were forced to pay to make this trash and they sat there quiet about it.
The absolute state of modern Britain.