Kemono Friends

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/7u_NABY/status/887306053175595008
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

twitter.com/7u_NABY/status/887306053175595008

It's a Toki thread if you want it to be

This is really cool.
I can't read moonrunes, so I assume this is a fan game, right?

Does anyone else feel like this show made them feel less depressed? I'm not saying that it cured my depression, but it certainly helped somewhat.

Toki is a bad singer

Tsuchinoko isn't even a real animal

>Complaining about the fictionality of a fictional character

Now tell me, who's your favorite Friend then? I bet she's super cute

So what are your guys' personal theories for the world outside of Japari park? Do you think the islands were also part of the part, and thus contain friends? What about the mainland, what's happening there? What does the average person know about Japari park? Was it covered up when the employees had to evacuate? What protections are in place to prevent people from landing or boating over to the island and discovering what happened?

>Tsuchinoko isn't even a real animal
I'll bet that she's a real animal when she's liquored-up or even side to side.

It actually made me depressed. I used to be perfectly fine mentally prior to watching, but even months later a day does not go by with me being sad over the fact that I will never get to visit Japari Park. It is like witnessing perfection you know you can never have.

I want this friend to bear my children

I was legit depressed for a month after it ended (although I had other things going on at the time).

I used to laugh about people getting depressed after their favorite series ended and then it happened to me.

You should go see if there's a zoo or animal rescue you can volunteer at. Working with animals is really fun, and rewarding. You'll get to be around all sorts of fun critters and people who like them too. You won't want or get to have sex with them, but it'll be a good experience. Animals don't care what you look like or how you are as a person so long as you're nice to them and give them food.

>Japari park opens
>happy visitors driving in to see the friends
>lion can't help but pick up lunch for her friends

It's time.

Toki is gorgeous

My theory:
>about 10-15 years in the future
>Kemono Park closed down some time between 2015 and 2018
>No coverup, you can't cover that shit up, too many witnesses
>The company that was running the park immediately went belly
>Mirai is still alive and is in her mid to late 50s or early 60s
>Humans have basically fucked off from the southern third of Japan
>There's technically a no-entry zone, but the JSDF doesn't actually have what it needs to enforce it beyond token patrols
>Hiroshima was partially destroyed by Ceruleans
>Basically everyone knows that Ceruleans = Bad
>Some Friends escaped, and their lives in the human world have had varying degrees of success
>Basically the governments in the area have said "If you're dumb enough to go there, we can't really stop you, but thanks for removing your idiocy from the gene pool."
>There's at least one more island with Friends in Japan.
>Reports of what's actually on Kyoshu are wild and contradictory, ranging from close to accurate (There are no Friends, only Ceruleans) to ridiculous (I heard from a guy that the entire area is a giant Cerulean)
>/pol and /x both think the whole thing is a Jewish/NWO cover-up
>r/JapariPark is full of conspiracy theories

Time for you to fuck off.

Here I go!

rolling!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! TANOSHI

>Has no boobs.
But that's wrong.

You won a literal bloodsucking loli.

Report roll shit and those rolling.

You got Moose, user. Aren't you happy?

Anyway, rolling.

>>Mirai is still alive and is in her mid to late 50s or early 60s

Mirai is actually supposed to be 18-20 years old and apparently it wasn't all that long since the park was abandoned (a few years?), she'd probably be cake age.

I'm glad I already know my Waifreind and don't need to resort to such sad means as RNGesus

>>Reports of what's actually on Kyoshu are wild and contradictory, ranging from close to accurate (There are no Friends, only Ceruleans) to ridiculous (I heard from a guy that the entire area is a giant Cerulean)
Just send some fast spy planes over or send up some spy satellites, modern imaging technology is quite good.

Wait, seriously?
She looked like she was in at least her 30s
Where was this?

Japari bun thief.

I'm not sure whether to be happy or upset about this.

>Normies
>Having Spy Planes
Wut?

I don't have the picture saved but it was from the most recent guidebook.

>Kaban has no boobs
>No Jaguar rice meme
>No Caban

People didn't believe me when I said falseflaggers were obsessed about derailing these threads

The decay indicates like a decade.
She would still be pretty young in this case.

Jesus Christ.
Mod ban this guy

Rolling for Arai!

there are so many animal girls to choose from yet the human is my favorite

lion and Jag are good too

The real problem is people replying to it. You included. Just report and ignore.

Huh. The more you know. Still, that puts her at the perfect age to daughteru Kaban
You were probably right, m8
Oh well.

There's no shame in that. Kaban is a sweetheart.

> Roll chart
Well whatever.

Blood licking, actually. Vampire bats make wounds and then lap up the blood that comes out.

Somebody's going to want to further investigate the Ceruleans/keep track of their movement, if only to see whether or not they'll spread. Plus I'm sure militaries would love to turn them into weapons.

I personally say it's closer to 15 because the Lucky Beasts are maintaining some of the shit. How they do that without FUCKING ARMS, I don't know, but they do. Also, you rolled best lizard. Don't worry, I'm willing to share.

human bag a cute

were them nipples at??

reminder that alpaca is the fluffiest

Kaban is technically a better human, so it's not weird to choose her.
And then there's her belly.

I'm not sure if decades have gone by, but it really depends on whether the Lucky Beasts have been maintaining the park's facilities. Boss fixes up the skycar thing, and the bus (well, he finds the pieces anyway). The solar panels are in amazing shape if decades have really passed, though they are up so high that dirt and leaves wouldn't get on them as easily. Lucky Beasts really have no way of getting up there I guess without the skychair thing working.

The tree in the library seems like a good indication of how much time has passed. It likely started small and grew over many years to burst out of the building. I guess Lucky Beasts didn't have the ability or tools to cut it back and keep it small. Maybe the professor shooed them away to make the tree big enough to roost in.

I'm sure the US, China, and Russia are keeping close tabs on what's happening. The US especially, since they're likely bailing out Japan economically for having to deal with this shit. The Norks are likely going fucking nuts over this development, photo-shopping pictures of Japs fucking animals and telling the people of North Korea that the rest of the world is sick in the head.

I think ceruleans would be easy to take care of with modern firearms. Their bodies are soft and things can pass through them easily. And you only have to hit their stone thing to kill them. A squad with a LMG and enough ammo could take out a good number. Luckily they seem content just eating the sandstar, so unless multiple sandstars cropped up around Japan/the world, they should be easy to contain.

You get facing-away-from-the-camera-and-not-moving-chan

>photo-shopping pictures of Japs fucking animals and telling the people of North Korea that the rest of the world is sick in the head.
I thought they already did that.

She'll be moving in front of the camera when I get my hands on her if you know what I mean.

>And then there's her belly.
Never seen in the show, yet loved by all. Truly a spectacle.

dumb staniaposter replying to roll shit

Seems like there's plenty of actual shitposters to help him, considering all the replies.

Would she even have a belly button considering she's a sandstar construct?

Kaban must be a TRAP isn't he.

It's like you really hate fun.

Friends are humans and humans have bellybuttons as far as I know, so yes.

Viadinho, te pego na esquina da minha casa, te quebro na porrada, cuzão.

We called him, Kaboy.

Something about this one is wrong.

What if Serval was a gyaru?

Only Kaboy.

You're on the wrong side of the wall, kid.

What firend is this?

The hair she was constructed from had to come from another human with a bellybutton. And even if it hadn't, bellybuttons are as ubiquitous a trait for humans as opposable thumbs.

Granted, they're also almost as unique as fingerprints, so there's no telling what it would look like canonically. But that's just something I'm personally interested in.

But we already have Lion.

>I think ceruleans would be easy to take care of with modern firearms. Their bodies are soft and things can pass through them easily. And you only have to hit their stone thing to kill them. A squad with a LMG and enough ammo could take out a good number.
At the same time, we don't actually know the what the physical properties of the bodies are. The massive one was solid enough to leave footprints, but it definitely had a liquid interior. We see them slowly ooze through a wall, which gives me the idea that they have the general consistency of a cornstarch and water mixture (you can put your hand into it slowly, but if you hit it, it temporarily hardens for as long as the force is applied. They seem almost metallic, and at least are decently massive, as they were able to bring down the bridge in episode 4, and we couldn't see where it had been dug out. We know they have at least some silicates in them, otherwise they wouldn't harden into basalt like we see in Episode 11. If their bodies actually are based off of mostly metal and silicates and harden up under high impulse forces, then it's likely that hand-thrown grenades would be more effective than the standard LMG at killing them.

Subtitles clearly says tiger

Bigdog appeared to harden it's skin when being attacked. Kaban was probably able to dive in rescue Serval because she caught it by surprise.

Too big.

Is that a cornsnek? Anyways dumb snek is adorable snek

She's a big guy.

Beep beep I'm a sheep
I said beep beep I'm a sheep

Look at Kaban's gigantic puffy shorts

Girl is THICC

Do friends know to at least take their pants off or do they not defecate at all?

Might be a big guy (girl) because lion.

Phew, I think I'm comfortable enough to use this Kaban, what do you think?

Yes, but when compared to the speeds at which the Friends hit BigDog, Kaban hit the surface very slowly. She also hit it with her arms and legs outstretched, which would have reduced the impulse force on the Cerulean's hide. The hardening may be a semi-conscious act.

Clipping is canon. Seriously, when they don't perceive their clothing as clothing stuff can just go through it.

Will it be lewd?

Noclip is canon.

Kaban did it without any light source

But Red Fox said the water's warmer this way in onsen just after Kaban revealed about the clothes. So the clothes actually function before they realize it or not?

True, but then, so did the Professor and the Assistant. If your theory held, their little ambush should have been far more effective than it actually was.

How do you do fellow friends?

They treat the clothing as their fur, so it still acts as insulation/protection from the elements even when they aren't thinking about it.

Looks good, but that grass isn't. It's clearly tiles. Gotta work on that, unless that's just stock stuff from RPGMaker.

They saw it as fur, so it likely had the thermal proprieties they expected out of their fur.