Why are intelligent girls always the best girls?

Why are intelligent girls always the best girls?

Other urls found in this thread:

iqcomparisonsite.com/sexdifferences.aspx
randalolson.com/2014/06/25/average-iq-of-students-by-college-major-and-gender-ratio/
youtu.be/fueq8XN6U1A
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

because they're all cute too and the 2 never go together irl

she'd best if her hair wasn't such an ugly color

Chris was dumb

>mfw blood red is the best color for anything

I don't know. It baffles me that some people unironically go for the dumb girl at times.

>Intellagent
>girls

Reminder that S;G0 anime will be shit

What did she mean by this?

But Asuka is intelligent af and it's the worst girl in the series.

Rei is also intelligent.

because they're so rare

because real life women are dumb as bricks. intelligent women are a male idealistic fantasy which can only be indulged in anime.

anybody who thinks otherwise has never talked to real women.

>Women's are dumb as bricks.
>Literally the ones who got the better grades when I was in highschool were the girls.
Man you're the one who haven't spoke to a real woman in your whole life.

Take that back right now.

grades do not mean intelligence or vice versa at all. everyone should know this

Why are you responding to /r9k/?

She wants to do lewd things to boys.

>the scene where she crashes through the door as Okabe is doing what he thinks will be his final time leap
Ouch my heart
The other guy is retarded but high school barely means a thing

>Okabe! I lo-

I feel like her intelligence is just shoehorned in rather than actually shown at any point in the series. Might be wrong though haven't watched it for ages.

Wasn't Asuka supposed to have been good at math? I remember her showing Shinji up at least once.

I bet you want it classic anime pink or purple

>grades
>intelligence
Women are dumb

>Intellagent

Now that's embarrassing.

While grades don't equal intelligence, you can't exactly be a dumbass and do well in school.

highschool is meaningless. look at post-secondary stats instead, where you actually need smarts to get by. The more females there are in a given major, the lower the average IQ of those students.

Coincidence? I think not.

Intelligent girls are my fetish.

That's a result of women tending towards lower paying occupations. As a group they aren't really any smarter or dumber than men.

breeding material

Men and women have the same average intelligence, but with males having greater extremes. Men are both statistically stupider and smarter than women in that sense. Women being a lower paying occupations is more cultural inertia than anything, I imagine.

This. Also, superior banter.

Lewd, but accurate.

Interestingly, female enrollment in undergrad STEM courses is considerably higher in the Middle East than in the West, to the point where women outnumber men.

Agreed

>one above all
>3 people
Ok

>Men and women have the same average intelligence, but with males having greater extremes. Men are both statistically stupider and smarter than women in that sense
that's an outdated myth. All the studies which showed this were done on 12 year olds, at which point girls have a developmental advantage over boys due to earlier puberty.

In reality men are simply more intelligent than women all around. There are no studies which directly show this because political correctness prevents it, but if you look at indirect factors like post-secondary performance it's quite clear.

I doubt that quite a lot.

>There are no studies which directly show this because political correctness prevents it,
>actually believing this

There have been numerous modern studies on this topic and none of them have shown women, on average, to have lower intelligence than men.

because they were done on 12 year olds.

That sounds like convenient bullshit.

iqcomparisonsite.com/sexdifferences.aspx
randalolson.com/2014/06/25/average-iq-of-students-by-college-major-and-gender-ratio/

Good thing that hair color is anime-original.
It's SUPPOSED to be fucking chestnut colored.

Nice blogs dude.

Not him but
>empirical papers
>blog
wew

>on average, men and women have about the same IQ.
Great sources.

Holy shit this guy!

>"A" isn't even near "I" on the keyboard

Funny how your sources contradict each other. A++.

Agreed. Also the better the banter, the better the girl.

>"intelligent"
>wears pantyhose in the humid japanese summer

???

Women sacrifice comfort for fashion all the time.

the smell underneath her shorts must be something else

because they don't naturally exist.

because unlike real girls they are not stupid.

Don't be gross user.

I want to watch the Steins Gate Zero anime now.

It's going to be disappointing just like the Steins;Gate adaptation

If you're trying to be pessimistic, saying it'll be like the Steins;Gate anime is an odd move.

I didn't think the anime was that great but that is probably because I played the VN first and had high expectations.

It just strikes me as odd that you'd say that the Zero adaptation ending up on par with a widely acclaimed and deeply loved series is a bad thing.

O

It was very good for a VN adaption.

I swear to fucking god I'll find you and stab you in the throat.

I will admit it's probably the best VN adaptation, that isn't a very high bar to surpass.

MY

JELLY

>tall(ish)
>hot as fuck (when he cleans up)
>full of personality and confidence
>will go to crazy lengths for you and expect nothing in return

Kurisu couldn't ask for a better husbando

He would never be with another woman due to his dedication too.

>5'9"
Well, tall in Japan I guess

>smart
>brave
>co-invents time machines
>rocks a suit

I think you might be right.

>the sight of Okabe well dressed is enough to turn Kurisu into a panting bitch in heat

youtu.be/fueq8XN6U1A

>intellagent
>intel agent
intell boot agent

>keep forgetting to play it
I have so much, yet at the same time, so little time to do things

>tfw Kurisu can't exist irl

>ywn make Kurisu desperately horny

>steam version

>falling for obvious bait
He's trying to make r9k users look stupid

What's the difference?

But they already do that themselves.

Post more intelligent girls.

Has anyone on Sup Forums actually met a smart girl in real life? And I don't mean one of those girls who reads tons of books and pretends to be smart, I'm talking about girls who are actually naturally good at competitive video games and general problem solving.

I'm not going to tell you to get a Vita just for S;G, but it IS the superior version
Nice digits

When did Asuka display her intelligence? Having a college degree alone is pretty vague.

>I'm not going to tell you to get a Vita just for S;G, but it IS the superior version
is there a vita emulator
why is it better?

Mangakas can't write intelligent characters, nevermind actual geniuses. They all end up being glorified fortune tellers or very lucky people instead

comfy

She will forever be trapped on the other side of the glass.

Yes. But what do video games have to do with anything?

If you use the CoZ patch, it's the best version. What's the issue?

>smart
>good at competitive video games

You almost had me there, you card.

Usually the >tfw smart but lazy are the best girls

Agreed. Most writers in every medium have this problem. Smart people are basically written like psychics - "Oh I see you wrote your name in cursive, clearly you spent last fall in France, around Marseilles if I'm not mistaken".

>CoZ
Fucking faggots where's C;H?

One girl in my HS got a 100% overall average. Not super attractive as Kurisu obviously but clearly gifted. I wonder what she is doing now. Also, one girl in university doing commercial pilot training had a 3.7 GPA or something, and that's an extremely intense course in terms of workload/knowledge retention/rapid head math.

>Competitive video games
>Smart
I mean, there are smart video games, but they are enjoyed by a minority, especially in Japan.

SOON

Reminder that Elite is going to ruin every character

PhD and PostDoc are cakes, please do appreciate and accept them.

FUCK EVERYTHING

I'm more furious at R;N DaSH than Elite at this point.

Delete this.

Because competitive video games test your ability to use logic in order to achieve victory. Chess is respected and considered a "smart person sport" by the general population yet most esports require far more strategy than chess. Honestly you 3 sound like Grampas.

And the reason I bring esports up is because people say women have to have different leagues in sports due to their physical inferiority, but despite that they're supposedly equal mentally. Well if they were equal mentally, wouldn't there be professional females in esports? Esports doesn't require physical strength, yet the closest we have to a pro female in esports is the transgender Scarlett.

I don't consider GPA a measure of intelligence. Sure it's easier to achieve a good GPA if you're smart but most people with high GPAs are simply putting way more effort into school. Anyone no matter how stupid can achieve a good GPA if they are responsible.

Rote learning is not strategy.