Symphogear AXZ

Have you guys been memeing about St. Germain being a woman from the start? Google TL from the main webpage gave me:

>An alchemist whose name is ranked as executive at Pavalier Koakuma.
>A manly beautiful man.

Other urls found in this thread:

symphogear.blogspot.com/2017/06/first-axz-info-leaked-from-anime.html
youtube.com/watch?v=Ddxa0aUu4qQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Her character bio states she was born a woman.

So how much Chris suffering are we going to get this season?

>Google Translate
Found the problem.
symphogear.blogspot.com/2017/06/first-axz-info-leaked-from-anime.html

Quite a different message. Thank you, kind user.

>hoohoooo spoooky we're the illuminati we've been controlling EVERYTHING from the shadows and all the villains before us were just being manipulated by us!

>jobbed to Finé
>Carol was like 5 quadrillion times more powerful and a better alchemist
>they literally don't know JACKSHIT about the geahs and are constantly "surprised"
>get BTFO at every turn within the first three episodes

Why are they so fucking useless and clueless?

They're too busy having fun with their perfect bodies.

I just marathoned the first three seasons of symphogear. Christ I'm really feeling that director change. Ono ruined seasons 2 and 3 for me. They felt like fucking shitty cashgrab spinoffs. Sasuga the idiot behind Arc-V.

I'm still fucking mad. The last time I was this fucking mad, it was fucking ONO AGAIN. Symphogear AZX sucked balls

Since they didn't show Adam's face do you think it's a know character?

Tsubasa's father?

DOCTOR VER

I will post this every thread until they dock if you catch my drift.

best pairing, shame they've been trying to kill it with maria

Chris is going to get the one-legged shota soccercock, and you're going to like it.

Only after alchemy has turned Esteban into Estefanía.

You can't force me to like it!

Because they are not the actual villains, they just think they are while the actual villain is having a laught at them while he/she does their shit in the background

This only means that when they will use their transfomation will be the Gears turn to get BTFO and someone will end in a hospital bed for many episodes.

She's going to see some of the faceless old men who did things to her.

Where were you when Tiki took over as MC?

That would be franchise suicide. And Kaneko is enough of a madman to do so, at least.

How much longer until CR picks this up?

The absolute madmen

When Season 6 starts airing.

Clearly we need to bring back the staff from the first few episodes of S1.

You'll be laughing out the other side of your face when they turn into Precures and start fucking shit up for real

Can't wait.

>those goofy precure outfits only exist for the OP
>in episode 6 Tiki stabs them all in the back for the sake of her husbando and becomes the true antagonist

I can dream right?

I am extremely suspicious of that triple ahoge. But I hope that she survives the season, which is probably delusional. A doll can safely be killed off, and genki doll is prime "Adam kills Tiki, Bikki gets angry" bait.

I don't think even Bikki has much sympathy for the dolls.

Surely she'll have sympathy for this one, she's the cutest yet

I'm not sure if I agree with this yet.

You think Cagliostro and Prelati are doing it every night?
Or would that be gay?

Ignoring Chris when she's sad.
Not hugging Chris when she's sad.

So far Chris has been handling her skeletons and child crippling tendencies alarmingly well with very little suffering. At this rate they actually will have to bring up the child rape to spark some true despair.

Isn't one of the previous characters voiced by Shinichiro Miki? That old man who always eats Ramen?

Imagine having a bro you do sexy stuff with and it's not even gay because the other one is a woman

I want to pull Carol's braid

>shoots some faggot kid's leg off to stop him getting vaporized
>one episode later
>"Yeah, I did it. And I'd do it again too."
This is why Chris is the best. If it was Bikki we'd have 10 episodes of her moping about it and being too afraid to fight.

>Ramen-san is the final boss
The madmen wouldn't dare would they?

Honestly that was nobody's fault. Even if he somehow survive (which is impossible) they still have to amputate his leg. I like how they handled Chris, but Sonya is fucking retarded.

I hope they don't pull off an Other M and have Chris turn useless after getting flashbacks of getting faceless old man'd.

>Be all powerful institution
>Spend all your money making silly symbolism on church windows and gardens
>World goes to shit because nobody is in the lead
Let's be sincere, Pavarian Illuminati are dorks.

Go back to your shitty card game general Sup Forumsrc-v

>Adam's big plan is literally just "destroy the gears but this time for real though"
>the trio tries, fails
>"M-MASAKA"
>"Oh yeah Elf9 stopped that from happening once she added Dainsleif to the pendants"
>Illuminati can't pick a fight with God anymore and gets destroyed
>SoL adventures for the rest of the season

youtube.com/watch?v=Ddxa0aUu4qQ

reminder that full op is out

ed soon

>but Sonya is fucking retarded.
She's annoying as shit.

>I knew what you did was the only right thing to do but I'll still be angry at you for doing it

Should have just shot Sonya, too.

She'll be befriended right? She won't get killed off like the autoscorers right?

>she

I hope we go the rest of the season without seeing those hues again but letting them have character pages and having Sonya in the ED means it's very likely were going to have to suffer them taking up more screen time. It's going to be topdad all over again.

Not if Maria has anything to say about it.

I don't like the direction the drama is going. Seems like they'll point out what Chris doing was wrong and they'll redeem Sonya.

Jesus christ, why can't this show be just dumb cheesy mahou shoujo like the intro episodes?

>Already taken down
That was fucking quick.

She's actually human so I doubt Biki would be fine with just killing her. She'll either sudoku or be converted.

It's a stupid reaction but also, sadly, a realistic one. Remember those kids bullying Bikki because she survived but a lot of other people didn't? Same general principle, trying to pin the blame on somebody, anybody, no matter how stupid it is.

Maybe, but it is still annoying. At least when Tsubasa for example was being a shit to Biki she had a good reason, because Biki kept talking about replacing Kanade. Which was a pretty insensitive thing to do.

But Chris did nothing wrong, so the drama is just annoying.

I'm sure anyone would've been fine with their siblings losing a leg than being vaporized without a single remain.

Bikki bullying is at least a Jap thing. And I kinda understand her father for wanting to avoid responsibility

>abandoning your cute Biki daughter
>and her hot mom
>understandable

I can see her and the other alchemists joining up with SONG but sacrificing themselves to stop Adam and Tiki

Do you think Bikki will avoid responsibility when she gets that age?

>Biki
>shying away from helping others
She even kept insisting on fighting after they told her it would kill her.

>Seems like they'll point out what Chris doing was wrong and they'll redeem Sonya.

Please no. We can't keep validating retards just because someone got hurt.

>ywn carry your own personal Maria around with you

>Tsubasa matches Maria's speed
>catches her
>instantly stops
It's a wonder Maria didn't just explode.

Symphogear has a shock absorber

That's odd, I don't remember seeing it in the specs for Ame no Habakiri or Shul Shagana.

What's it like to spoon with Miku?

Maria doesn't have a gear on, and she's draped through Tsubasa's arm. Her head and feet have nothing to support her so she would break against Tsubasa's arm.

Given that the the other two's discriptions have almost the exacy same wording, but specifying that that meant they were turned into women, I'd say it's a safe bet saint germain was a guy too originally.

>Saint-Germain - A Bavarian Illuminati alchemist. Born as the daughter of a slave, she believes that "no person should be controlled by anyone else."

I still don't know if I should be jealous of Miku, because she has such a handsome, hotblooded Husband, or jealous of Bikki, because she has such a perfect wife.

>daughter of a slave
MASAKA

Miku is the husband silly.

Warm. She's my sunshine, after all!

Anyone have that manga page that shows the Type A Miku?

I hope we get a small time skip in one of the two upcoming seasons, and she gets that really womanly slender look.

It's an answer that only Hibiki is allowed to know.

I wish Cagliostro doesn't have a gay voice. It's hard to fap to her (him).

We get time skip between S4 and S5, but the catch is that Bikki disappears in the noise pocket dimension at the end of AXZ.

How broken would that make Miku, and how everyone react to GUNGNIRU DATTO at the end of S5E1?

>All the teenage gears get taller except for Chris
>Chris gets even bigger tits

Broken Miku would be a female version of Genjuuro. She already has the necessary physical potential.

There wouldn't have been a point to announce two new seasons at once unless they directly relate to each other. It's more likely it's just a 2 cour setup with very little time between them.

Why is she so pissed

>How broken would that make Miku
S E N
K O U

>>>catches her
>It's a wonder Maria didn't just explode.
her panties sure did

Only in YOUR dreams.

in my dreams it would be me catching her though

That smile says everything.

I want to be princess carried by a manly sword!

Maybe Custodians are so far away it will take them few months to reach Earth?

Between "moon goes down, songs are born" and "songs are gone, there's nothing you can call home", there's apparently time for Lulu Amel to be happy and smile.

What do you think about Tsuba's songs?

So, I'm a bit late--I wanted to believe it was all nonsense, but Commie has officially pushed me to the point where I can no longer give them the benefit of the doubt.

Why do they insist on pushing this autistic, incorrect shit?
And worse, why is it that when they do it, they can't even line up text overlays properly?

Are we ever going to get better subs?

Putting the commie hate aside for a sec, something's fucked with your mpc setup. It's aligned for me and everybody else I've seen talking about it.

Probably is. I noticed some weird jittering on this episode, which isn't entirely uncommon for my MPC. I don't really know enough about settings to fix it, though. I've tried, but it's a bit too technical for me.

If they put memes in, they can pretend every mistake, shitty piece of grammar, and bad translation is self-aware.

I want to believe they're better than that, but in my heart of hearts I know they are not.
It bothers me that this seems to be the best we can get. We need some bold hero with relevant skills to stand up and sub Symphogear properly already.

After running several test video files, I can't find the jitter anywhere else, even in the same formats.

Are we entirely sure we can't have this be Commie's fault, too?

>Why do they insist on pushing this autistic, incorrect shit?

Probably started out with them going
>Haha, look how good our Japanese skills are, we can translate everything!
and then ended with them getting defensive over their shit idea when it was criticized.

They don't really have any logical reason to keep doing it, they aren't translating Gungnir either, even though the word does have a translation and is not "just a name".

The Ichaival, the Sen Shou Jing, and... honestly just about every name in history has some kind of meaning.
The fact that they're arbitrarily translating one name and leaving the others actually bothers me more than the fact that they've translated it wrong.

I suspect the same, though. It's almost certainly them doubling down because they're too egotistical to accept criticism as anything but a personal attack.
Oh well. People are judged by the quality of their work, so Commie is just shit.

I think I've figured out what my playback issue is, as well.
As I understand it, (and please correct me if I've got something wrong) apparently, when the video is compressed by retards, it's FPS can end up being a decimal number rather than an integer in FPS, which can cause strange jittering when you're trying to playback on a monitor because of the refresh rate.

So it's at least mostly Commie's fault for fucking up compression.
But, I can fix it with one MPC setting to sync playback to my monitor's refresh rate, since Commie is shit and will never improve.

>it's FPS can end up being a decimal number rather than an integer in FPS
literally every anime I have is rendered at a decimal framerate and I've never had flickering