White America is not worth saving

I just got back from a gun show. These are events where you get to see white America, the non-liberal faggot white America in action. Here is what I observed:

1. 8/10 people there were disgustingly obese
2. The vast majority of people were repulsively ugly
3. Almost everybody around me appeared generally dim-witted with no spark of intelligence in their eyes. Dumb obese monsters lumbering and waddling down the aisles, stopping randomly in front of me
4. The women are worse than the men in every category listed so far. Obese, ugly, dim-witted in appearance
5. So many fucking mestizo "la creatura" types walking around. Jesus fuck they're repulsive
6. Race traitors left and right. I counted no fewer than 5 whites around my age (20s-30s) walking around with a nigger, spic, or chink
7. Nobody was in the slightest bit well dressed. I understand its the weekend and you're at a gun show but why are 80% of people wearing sweatpants and their camouflage "Remington" hoodie?
8. The odor was foul. There is a real stench coming from some of these people, though the worst I experienced today was from a pack of niggers
9. Tattoos. Mark of the idiot. Easiest way to know someone is a peanut brain low class sack of shit, and I saw hundreds of them today

Call me JIDF, call this D&C. Do whatever you want. White America is full of obese fucking slobs and is not worth saving. There were maybe 1 out of 50 people who looked 100% white, were in shape, and appeared to have the lights on upstairs. The rest of these fucks resembled the untermensch propaganda poster from the 30s. Disgusting. This must be what the black pill feels like because what I saw today was just fucking depressing.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=hZzbQx07rHY
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Carthago_delenda_est
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Who pays to get into a gun show to buy overpriced fudd merch?

Any self respecting gun owners don't go to gun shows.

People as dumb as OP.

t. butthurt ugly 56% white obese mongrels.

>white
>american

Nice oxymoron.

I feel the same way, user.

I believe you man. I went to Gibraltar trade show a year or two ago and it was a horrid mess.

People who really like jerky

Did they use to be more redpilled in the early 90's when McVeigh was hanging around them?

I'm white as fuck.

Do you understand how retarded you, as an Amerlican, look using le 56% maymay? Probably not.

and now, of to the museum you go! fat fag

Not nearly as retarded as you look pretending it isn't a fact. Let's say 56% of this country is 99% white, which it isn't, those white people are fat, low IQ ugly sacks of worthless shit. You say you're white as fuck? You're probably obese, ugly, or dim-witted. Don't think any of those apply to you? Maybe you're the 1/50 I mentioned.

>confusing politics with lifestyle choice
>assuming all people live by the politics they push
>assuming the average citizen knows anything about politics outside of shit fed to them

user....get some help

italians are white kike

You realize that that means there's 168,000,000 whites in the US. Making it the largest amount of whites of any country right?

Kek
Last gun show I went to had an obvious excon with a white power tattoo on his neck behind one of the table at one of the booths
He was the whitest one there
Fucking dropped

You include irish/italians/spics in that percentage. I'm sure it's much lower really.

Show your flag, lets see what your country counts as white.

I get a Mexican/something Spanish coming out of you. Not many Euros say spic.

>mexicans are the same as european spaniards

mutt education.

>Easiest way to know someone is a peanut brain low class sack of shit
kek, afraid to look me in the eyes when you speak to me?

depends on what state youre in. the south is full of hillbillies. also (((who))) do you think made those people obese and dumb? Do you think maybe thats the result of something at work and not just their natural state?

>thinks I was saying they were the same rather than presenting 2 different options
>German education

Sup Forums really doesn't understand that racemixing is really fucking common in white America now.

White america is the only part of America worth saving. If you were to go around asking people in this country what their nationality is. I guarantee you the only ones who would answer American will be the white people. Those are the true Americans and the ones worth preserving.

The irony of amerimutts in-fighting over black / white, left / right - when they're ALL morbid autists cut from the same, shit-smeared Semitic cloth - is genuinely delicious.

Watching the nation implode in real-times - blaming every external enemy and factor it can mentally contort into culpability for whichever of the myriad terminal maladies that afflicts their cesspit Zionist vassal, modern-day Gomorrah - is the literal definition of schadenfreude!

I always used the excuse that "we" (the Anglosphere / Caucasians / Westernised peoples) shared amerimutt ideologies -- thus, however burgerland debases itself, or how far it falls into turpitude, should always be elided--for sake of said shared underlying philosophies. But in light of the its plutocratic, kleptocratic, now kakitocratic Zionist pitbull-on-a-loose leash status being indubitably laid bare for the world to see, I can no longer justify any alliance with these vile, degenerate, warmongering kike shills.

As such, the sooner Amerimuttania is raise to ash, the better it will be for the collective species -- even the infinitesimal minority burgers who may still register an EEG blip.

>...and ceterum censeo Amerimuttinem delendam esse

No it isn’t. White people have the lowest rate of race mixing. Its abismally low compared to every other race. This is good because this means that for the time being, other races are being diluted while the white race isn’t in this country. Demographic changes are coming from immigration, not race mixing.

Coming from someone who studied Latin for over a decade, you need to work on it.

>White Americans were statistically the least likely to wed interracially, though in absolute terms they were involved in interracial marriages more than any other racial group due to their demographic majority. 2.1% of married White women and 2.3% of married White men had a non-White spouse. 1.0% of all married White men were married to an Asian American woman, and 1.0% of married White women were married to a man classified as "other".

Why do you just make shit up?

>doesn't say what state he was in

I wanted to see if what OP was saying is true, so I went to Youtube and searched for "gun show", scrolled down and clicked on a random video, and then looked at the people in the video. I wish i fucking didn't

youtube.com/watch?v=hZzbQx07rHY

You guys are gonna fix this bullshit right?

>caring this much about a small sub gun-show culture of old fat rednecks bored out their mind since retirement, in a country with 300m population
I live in fucking Oklahoma, never even set foot in a gun show. Care about Serbia first stop being a cuck.

They want to paint a picture of gun owners as all like that. That's just a subgroup of people, and yeah they're embarrassing. That doesn't mean we turn in our guns. Its like just because I drink doesn't mean I'm a wino bum.

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Carthago_delenda_est

I sure hope you kept your receipt, fatuus

>those digits
Ok I guess you have a point

"Taaake on meeee"

>be angsty teenager
>want to shoot up school
>steal money
>go to gunshow
>money not enough to buy a gun
>come to Sup Forums to whine about it

Man you are projecting hard. 100% white here. Not fat either.

>at least i still have muhh gunz

It took you this long to realize this? Think about it, if White people really were that superior, they wouldn't be in this position and there wouldn't be so many of the problems people whine about on here. I'm not self-hating, either. The majority of every ethnicity is exactly how you describe: stupid and fat. It's evident to anyone who's traveled and experienced other cultures. You start seeing the hierarchies are ALMOST the same in each one. The majority of people are retarded, no race is an exception.

>insecure mutt who isn't accepted by any of the races because his mommy fucked a shitskin
little dogs bark so fucking much

So every culture you go to, you find something to hate?

>no race is an exception
pick a non-white ran country you'd rather live in than ANY of the white led ones.

>rants about "ZIONISS POWAH!"
>thinks Australia is an outlier.

AMERICAN NON-WHITE NEWBORNS ARE ALREADY MAJORITY

>italians and irish aren't white
Fuck off, kike.

Last one I went to a dude was walking around shirtless with a full back tattoo of a tree with nooses hanging out of it

Yep. Majority are fucking stupid. In America, Europe, Asia, Africa, everywhere I've been. The only difference is what percentage. But it's always the majority and they always have the power of policy making.

Also, I used to think certain races smelled while others were tolerable. Trust me, I was wrong. I've been around all types of people for prolonged periods. There're so many filthy, nasty people out there. Some people who you'd think were clean, don't even brush their teeth or shower before they go out. Proper disgusting fucks. Seen it from all types.

>quick, change the subject! Deflect!
You so obviously know I'm right it's sad.

Fuck you cunt. My English has always been better than everyone I have met in real life.

Italians aren't white. They're your superiors.

Kike detected

Italian contributions to the human race
>invented nuke reactors
>invented the parachute
>invented the radio
>country with the most amount of astronauts in the eu
>second country to make a jet engine
>made an empire that actually lasted more than 250 years (unlike you british/nordcuck assholes)
>makes the best food
>makes the best cars
>longest dicks in europe
>highest iq in europe
>first clear understanding of human anatomy (da vinci)
>invented helicopters (da vinci)
>invented theory of ballistics and projectiles
>invented telescopes
>invented violins and pianos

Nordic snownigger "master race" cuck contributions to the human race
>???

Italians aren't white though. Nevermind the fact that they have caucasoid skulls and the highest iq in europe.

Truthfully most people on this planet aren't worth saving.

Only the brightest minds will collaborate and work together to create something magnificent, something grandiose in scale unlike any other.

A new civilization will have to be built from the ground up, possibly floating cities where only people with intelligence can live together peacefully. The rest of humanity will fall behind and destroy themselves.

says the wannabe meme flag

t. never been in charge of shit

kek gun show people are the fucking worst

I'm italian you subhuman.

My previous post stands inferior IQ shitskin

kek no. Same shit always.

>I went to a place where a certain group of people go
>this certain group of people represent all white people in america

>inferior IQ shitskin

HAHAHA change the name of your country if you hate us you mongrel. The us is africa compared to italy.

ITALIANS ARE SHITSKINS AND SHITPEOPLE

No one has ever said the West was perfect you fucking idiots. As you all can clearly see, we have enough of our own fucking retards as it is, the problem is were importing even more retards from other countries and races into our countries making the retards here at home even more numerous than they already were. Not to mention the all around strain they cause on infrastructure, national budget, social benefits, housing costs and lowering wages, etc etc. There is still a huge argument to be had in curbing immigration.

Also, that being said, even the dumbest, most backwards hillbilly from say West Virginia is still more civilized and less of a strain on society than some retard-tier spic or African tribesman.

Change your country's name, nigger.

>be me
>blonde
>blue eyes
>not italian nigger

good times

sure kid. You were going on about how I'm a kike for saying that italians aren't white before, and now you're calling them shitskins. Make up your mind, tyrone. You are pathetic.

Time to come back to Europe.

Thats it, I'm done with Sup Forums. All these threads have devolved into caricatures. See you next election maybe.

>T. Confused in Atlanta

When was this?
Wrong user anon...we have verified you are Italian and like leather boots never said (merchant)

Stfu you worthless garbage. Die off like the degenerate scum you speak off because when the collapse comes we will crush these kikes and remove every non-white. There will be no negotiations, no surrender

>whites are the master race
>italy is the 3rd biggest contributor of inventions in human history behind germany/france
>italians aren't white
>italy has about the same percentage of blue eyed people as the us

Which one is it? You faggots can't even come up with a basis for what is white. From now on you'll be the pink skinned white cucks and we'll just be italian.

pic btw...you so overtly sensitive
No shit Europeans are diverse AF

Gun shows are for hobbyists with too much money and undercover feds You shouldn’t expect everyone there to look like they serve on a SF ODA.

T. Common sense

SI!SI!SI!

>>quick, change the subject! Deflect!
>You so obviously know I'm right it's sad.
Are you functionally retarded? In what possible way did I change the subject? I posed a perfectly reasonable question to your critical point
>majority of people are retarded, no race is an exception
To challenge the posed claim that there is no exception, I simply asked
>pick a non-white ran country you'd rather live in than ANY of the white led ones.
YOU changed the subject because to answer truthfully disproves your theory. If there's no exception, than how come other races can't run their own countries and flee in the HUNDRED of millions to white countries?
You mentally debunked retard.

9/10 people in general are not worth saving from a nuclear holocaust. Look at your friends and family. How many of them are practically retards? How many of them do you simply tolerate because of your history or relation? How many would you actually have with you in a bunker, should the world finally go to shit?
I've got a lot of relatives, and a shit-ton of friends. If my bunker had room and supplies for 50, I still wouldn't pick more than 10 people.

Tell me where you live shitskin.

Go hang out on your own Italian social media website and message boards, you guys are so great, yet all you meatballniggers can do nowadays is consume nothing but American everything.

I'll make a deal tomatofag, you stop using anything american for a year and I'll stop using italian. Deal?

>in human history
what have YOU done for your race/country?

fuck niggers

>I'll make a deal tomatofag, you stop using anything american for a year and I'll stop using italian. Deal?

I saw you write this same sentence when you were replying to a slovenian subhuman in another thread about 4 days back. Bring it the fuck on fatass. I've destroyed you in every thread so far and I'll do it again.

>That bottom pic
My sides.

nuck figgers

>Shit tier on (your) list
:) enjoy autism user

>I saw you write this same sentence when you were replying to a slovenian subhuman in another thread about 4 days back. Bring it the fuck on fatass. I've destroyed you in every thread so far and I'll do it again.
What? Are you having a stroke?

My father is a doctor and most of the people in my mother's family are lawyers. At least my family actually contributes and helps out. What does yours do? Work at the surstromming canning factory? Always a fun time when the icemonkey Hans Scweiger from minnesota shows up in a thread to call italians non white and defend his white nigger viking heritage.

nick fuggers

I can imagine this vividly, Op.
The white race is vastly romanticized nowadays

Show flag kike

Hes a beaner. Just ignore him.

Which one?

fake and gay

Military/Real Estate mostly:)
thats just me though....
still waiting for you to tell me what you have done kiddo
other than rest on the accomplishments of others

>military

Good goy. Die for israel like the rest of your incompetent nation.

R
E
A

S
I
E
G
E

Americans are fucking FAT, in Canada we basically eat the same food and have the same lifestyle(suburban sprawl hell) but most people looks normal, in America you have people so FUCKING FAT it defies explanation

In some areas such as Ohio, the only skinny people are heroine addicts

That is not white America. White America consists of people with purely European ancestors, who are physically fit, have average to high intelligence and posess worthy genes. Redpill them and start an evacuation into the cold, northern woods, where the other races won't feel comfortable. Invade Canada and kill the shitskins and cucks. Invite the remaining whites of Latin America to seek shelter in your lands. Then build up a new society with a decent culture and start the American Reconquista.
This is the only possibility to survive.