BREAKING: Reports of MASSIVE Airstrikes in Syria by Israeli Fighter Jets

We are following breaking news of Aleppo getting pounded by airstrikes

twitter.com/BreakingNLive/status/962437004809179136

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/BreakingNLive/status/962437004809179136
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Q predicted this

Bump

They couldn't troll US into doing it, so now they do it them selves.

War this week lads

>twitter.com/BreakingNLive/status/962437004809179136
BUMP CAN WE GET SOME VIDEO

HERE SOME VIDEO
>twitter.com/BreakingNLive/status/962437004809179136

He is here lads.

Praise

Dude what's a Lepo?

And Putin will swallow it like a dog he is.
Spent 3 years fucking with sandnigger and now a bunch of kikes will erase his effort in a few weeks and he will do nothing cause he's a pussy cuck surrounded by traitorous faggots who all send their shit spawns to western cities that need nuking and will do anything to avoid """escalation""".

what is a leppo ?

Israel gets rocked tonight by Syrian planes

He's here

aint no vids mang.

TURN UP THE NIGHT
IT FEELS SO RIIIIIIGHT

the US wouldn't topple assad even after mossad attacked syrian rebels with sarine gas twice and tried to put the blame on assad.
so now israel has to fight on its own to obtain greater israel. they're probably pissed about that.

>some obscure boomer retard click bait site
Is there a serious source?
True and Assad in my opinion doesn't get game theory at all. I don't really understand Russia in this matter my guess is Putin only wants the bases and needs Assad to stay in power to have a legit claim to these bases. He doesn't really care, if all assad is controlling is one or two cities.

>Syrian planes
The only thing that can rock kikes are remains of RuAF in the region, but cucks will never give the order

Place your bets, American soldiers will die to protect Israel

G_d bless them. The Assad regime must end.

who needs nuking

THE STAR WILL GORGE ITSELF ON CLAY

Classic Amerimutt supporting jihadis over secular leaders. Look how moderate these rebels are.

Promises of Peace and Prosperity
33 While Jeremiah was still confined in the courtyard of the guard, the Lord gave him this second message:
2 “This is what the Lord says—the Lord who made the earth, who formed and established it, whose name is the Lord:
3 Ask me and I will tell you remarkable secrets you do not know about things to come.
4 For this is what the Lord, the God of Israel, says: You have torn down the houses of this city and even the king’s palace to get materials to strengthen the walls against the siege ramps and swords of the enemy.
5 You expect to fight the Babylonians,[a] but the men of this city are already as good as dead, for I have determined to destroy them in my terrible anger. I have abandoned them because of all their wickedness.
6 “Nevertheless, the time will come when I will heal Jerusalem’s wounds and give it prosperity and true peace.
7 I will restore the fortunes of Judah and Israel and rebuild their towns.
8 I will cleanse them of their sins against me and forgive all their sins of rebellion.
9 Then this city will bring me joy, glory, and honor before all the nations of the earth! The people of the world will see all the good I do for my people, and they will tremble with awe at the peace and prosperity I provide for them.
10 “This is what the Lord says: You have said, ‘This is a desolate land where people and animals have all disappeared.’ Yet in the empty streets of Jerusalem and Judah’s other towns, there will be heard once more
11 the sounds of joy and laughter. The joyful voices of bridegrooms and brides will be heard again, along with the joyous songs of people bringing thanksgiving offerings to the Lord. They will sing,
‘Give thanks to the Lord of Heaven’s Armies,
for the Lord is good.
His faithful love endures forever!’
For I will restore the prosperity of this land to what it was in the past, says the Lord.

Oh yeah because Assad (Iran's bitch who uses chemical weapons on innocents for literally no reason) is SOOO much better.

12 “This is what the Lord of Heaven’s Armies says: This land—though it is now desolate and has no people and animals—will once more have pastures where shepherds can lead their flocks.
13 Once again shepherds will count their flocks in the towns of the hill country, the foothills of Judah,[b] the Negev, the land of Benjamin, the vicinity of Jerusalem, and all the towns of Judah. I, the Lord, have spoken!
14 “The day will come, says the Lord, when I will do for Israel and Judah all the good things I have promised them.
15 “In those days and at that time
I will raise up a righteous descendant[c] from King David’s line.
He will do what is just and right throughout the land.
16 In that day Judah will be saved,
and Jerusalem will live in safety.
And this will be its name:
‘The Lord Is Our Righteousness.’[d]

17 For this is what the Lord says: David will have a descendant sitting on the throne of Israel forever.
18 And there will always be Levitical priests to offer burnt offerings and grain offerings and sacrifices to me.”
19 Then this message came to Jeremiah from the Lord:
20 “This is what the Lord says: If you can break my covenant with the day and the night so that one does not follow the other,
21 only then will my covenant with my servant David be broken. Only then will he no longer have a descendant to reign on his throne. The same is true for my covenant with the Levitical priests who minister before me.
22 And as the stars of the sky cannot be counted and the sand on the seashore cannot be measured, so I will multiply the descendants of my servant David and the Levites who minister before me.”

23 The Lord gave another message to Jeremiah. He said,
24 “Have you noticed what people are saying?—‘The Lord chose Judah and Israel and then abandoned them!’ They are sneering and saying that Israel is not worthy to be counted as a nation.
25 But this is what the Lord says: I would no more reject my people than I would change my laws that govern night and day, earth and sky.
26 I will never abandon the descendants of Jacob or David, my servant, or change the plan that David’s descendants will rule the descendants of Abraham, Isaac, and Jacob. Instead, I will restore them to their land and have mercy on them.”

America is getting clean, no more wars for israel

Sure and after that there will be peace and unicorns in Syria. Just like in Iraq. Are you a terrorist, a bot or a retard?

No unfortunately there won't be peace after Assad falls. The middle east will continue to be stuck in a cycle of war and poverty until somebody finally gets the balls to take down Iran.

another nothing burger

Assad won't fall. israel will fall.

Big if Q

God like

T I C K T O C K

redpill me on Q pls

>petrodollar

GOES THE CLOCK

Wtf? Iran is nuking Israel in 20.

Q predicted you would post that.

based israelies. Even putin shut up like a bitch when it happened to him

A-Leppo?

Go Israel! Greater Israel NOW! God is with Israel, though all nations will come against them, a remnant shall be spared. They will weep when they see the One coming whom they pierced. Damascus shall be a heap of ruins, never to be inhabited again. You are living in the prophetic age Sup Forums, whether you recognize it or not. Glory be to God. Blessings upon Israel. Maranatha!

it's nice seeing israel give a hand to their old allies, ISIS

hi ben

The synagogue of satan shall fall.
You can join them.

>chemical weapons on innocents
dude, you watch too much CNN

YOUR shekel God wont save you THIS time lads.
>New timeline will begin.

Mutt hunting when?

If this wuz true the world would be freed.
Good american.

You gave them your promise in a form of a cut dick. You cannot back out from this commitment. Go die for Israel you stupid goy.

Q is a trip fag that larps as a white house insider it's complete bullshit always wrong and now it's a meme that he predicts everything

Checkking those numbers for Kek

anonymous5 found a way to avoid gregposting

Not under mattis or Kelly. Injotice you never mentioned the actual stategisys.

Good luck kikes.

I'm going to need some footage. Sauce me up.

Good luck Assad

May S300s bring you good fortune