MENTAL UN-BRAINWASHING

Attention GATE graduates who are now underachieving Sup Forums users...

Let's re-write some better mental scripts to undo all the politically-correct baggage our J-controlled society has foisted on us...scripts to enable us and our culture to prosper in the face of the full-spectrum subversion that we face today.

Shills and government agents welcome too. Add your sauce to this stew I'm cookin'.

Other urls found in this thread:

timesofisrael.com/us-neo-nazis-netanyahu-is-right-about-hitler-and-the-jews/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

REASON, NEVER PANIC, shall guide my actions. For panic is not evolved for winning modern social games.

Bump

STRIVE TO BE THE BEST, AND TO RISE ABOVE OTHERS, by taking reasonable and calm but forceful actions...by doing what i know is best for me to do.

Move on OP. The real scam was that gate was real. It's not. You're not special and you're just like everyone else.

Any of you niggers read horus heresy?

PRACTICE acting from calm reason, until doing what is best for my long-term future is a habit that cannot be broken, not by subtle salesmanship or by oppressive events.

REJECT MEDIA in all forms not wisely chosen. forget the movies, forget the pulp novels, forget all that was not deliberately read and all that is not true and good. For the mind makes connections, unceasingly, between all that it has ever consumed. Spill a little filth into that web of memories, and it can never be removed. (Actually, a thought can be forgotten by mentally linking that thought to its opposite, and to static/noise, but it is best to avoid consuming large swathes of harmful material.) Nearly all of the content in any form of mass media is actively harmful and best avoided entirely.

US neo-Nazis: Netanyahu is right about Hitler and the Jews
timesofisrael.com/us-neo-nazis-netanyahu-is-right-about-hitler-and-the-jews/

>GATE
mine was called PEG or PEGG

MAKE REALISTIC PLANS by explicitly rejecting the lies of mass media. accurate plans can be made only by following an accurate recipe. it's like baking a cake: be advised that cakes shown on tv are often fake, or at least made by experts, so it would be unreasonable to expect that quality of results. for example: tv usually shows people having large homes that they could not realistically afford, and (more importantly) shows manners and personality traits that are incompatible with community life, let alone leadership. reject all archetypes that are not based up thoroughly proven tradition and real people. tl;dr: your dreams are likely mixed with delusions and need to be cleaned.

AVOID THE UNWORTHY. as the declaration of independence says, the laws of nature show that all men are created equal and must struggle for life, liberty, property, and whatever else they want. people enter in to relationships to get what they want. so treat others well, but do not sacrifice or compromise. it's better to be alone than to betray my values.

Sup Forums connects our monitors to the Warp. dangerous, but for the Emperor there may yet be victory.

I don't think ours had an acronym. And we definitely didn't use the word Talented.

1. REASON, NEVER PANIC
2. STRIVE TO BE THE BEST, AND TO RISE ABOVE OTHERS
3. PRACTICE
4. REJECT MEDIA
5. MAKE REALISTIC PLANS
6. AVOID THE UNWORTHY

>Be as strong as you possibly can be, physically, mentally and spiritually.

>Don't lie, especially not to yourself.

>When something about another annoys you, stop and ask how much of that is reflected in yourself - if it still annoys you, plan to fix it in yourself.

>Become a connoisseur of suffering, and you'll never be brought so low you can't rise again.

>Think from many angles.

>Try to get inside your opponent's head and feel what they feel.

>If the answer to all your problems lie in blaming someone or something else, it's a full-blown admission of null agency and feminine submission - you are making yourself a pawn.

>Do something that frightens you at least once a month.

>Become as verbally articulate as you possibly can.

> as strong as possible
meaningless, for the end goal is not specified, so there's no way to know what "is possible". spiritually strong is especially meaningless.

> don't lie
it is necessary and good to lie

> fix self instead of imposing one's will on others
beta

> enjoy suffering
beta apologist

> think from many angles
meaningless. pick the correct angle instead.

> feel what your opponents feel
to understand them? yes. to give in? hell no.

> blaming others is submission
Cultural Marxism is real. I can name it without submitting.

> do something that frightens you
silly lack of planning. typical numale.

> become as verbally articulate as possible
and here's the truth. pilpul is the only power that matters in j-land.

tl;dr you've been sold a loser ideology. i prefer mine.

I just like the propaganda.

The stench of your weakness is pungent.

>> as strong as possible
>meaningless, for the end goal is not specified, so there's no way to know what "is possible". spiritually strong is especially meaningless.
Strength is meaningless? You're a worm.

>> don't lie
>it is necessary and good to lie
When the world is filled with nothing but liars, reality becomes a social construct - whatever is the popular opinion at the time, you sound like an SJW

>>When something about another annoys you, stop and ask how much of that is reflected in yourself - if it still annoys you, plan to fix it in yourself.
> fix self instead of imposing one's will on others
>beta
Without introspection, your wormlike body and weak mind will never impose its will on anyone or anything, for it cannot even impose its will on you yourself.
You're doomed to fail with this mindset.

>> enjoy suffering
>beta apologist
The world is suffering, and you are its nexus - one's first taste of Whiskey is often unpleasent, but keep drinking it and you'll learn to appreciate the complexities behind the sting.
If you think you can ride the rest of your life out snuggled up under the covers of your own sad lies, you'll burn with the rest in the coming fire.

>> think from many angles
>meaningless. pick the correct angle instead.
And how are you finding this correct angle? Picking the first one you like and sticking with it?
I know how i got to these conclusions, but how did you?
My respect for you is getting lower and lower...

>> feel what your opponents feel
>to understand them? yes. to give in? hell no.
Of course.

>> blaming others is submission
>Cultural Marxism is real. I can name it without submitting.
Naming is not blaming - pointing out the facts of something bad is not the same as submitting to it - blame is fundamentally an act of submission.

>> do something that frightens you
>silly lack of planning. typical numale.
It's a planned act - your post is saturated with topical buzzwords...

>All IQ's are equal
Fuck you, you fucking disingenuous kike.

are you that fragile that a label from ((((public education)))) is your identity? I said nothing about iq and gate is only loosely correlated with iq as it is. gate is just a sham. might as well call it autism.

save your pilpul for the other shills

>1. REASON, NEVER PANIC
>2. STRIVE TO BE THE BEST, AND TO RISE ABOVE OTHERS
>3. PRACTICE
>4. REJECT MEDIA
>5. MAKE REALISTIC PLANS
>6. AVOID THE UNWORTHY

In addition

>Physical strength is not necessarily valued above all else, muscle without mind is a sword with no wielder.

>Change the world, change yourself.

>Suffering is a part of life, suffering is a long day's work. Take pride in your work, take pride in your pain.

>Picking the correct angle first is unlikely, trying and failing at alternative angles will only make you wiser about your next attempt.

>Understand yourself and your enemy, and you needn't fear the result of a hundred battles.

>Being able to stop something terrible and sitting idly by is the first step towards capitulation. Blame yourself for not taking a stand, and do not repeat that action in the future.

>Conquering fears is the greatest achievement for humans, preparing for a battle when shaken can cause you to make mistakes. When you conquer your fears, you will never be shaken.

>enjoy your suffering
A better thing would be "Live in a way that makes you transcend your suffering"

This piques my interest Sup Forums

Invite some friends then, this thread is dying. In the mean time, if you have something to add, go for it.

Good