Why are women so insane and irrational?

Why are women so insane and irrational?
Why can't they ever stop running their mouths?
Do the muslims have the right idea with regards to keeping them in their respective place?

whoremoans

It was less than a hundred years ago men decided to extend rights to women. It has proven to be a disaster.

Wow! Virgins detected. :)
More females are becoming doctors or lawyers than men, as well as having higher GPAS!

Grow up and leave your little thought bubble and actually talk to an intelligent woman sometime. You may learn something and stop being so bitter.

Suck my dick bitch

Here we see user planting his (you) seeds for a fruitful harvest.

>More females are becoming doctors or lawyers than men, as well as having higher GPAS!

That's because you are being helped in a school system mostly run by feminist women. Nobody who is mentally sane can believe women can be inherently better than men at anything but learning languages, having good memory and manipulating people.

Any other field of human intelligence is dominated by men, from logic to spatial intelligence. The fact that men are more intelligent and get lower grades only points out to a faulty school system.

PMS
Menopause

Being good at language, having a good memory, and manipulating people make for good lawyers. Lawyers manipulate the language of the law to defend the client.

> if women do something worse than men, it's because they're dumb
> if men do something worse than women, it's because women are keeping men down.

Just take any feminist talking point, replace words "men" with "women" and "patriarchy" with "feminism" and there you have it, your typical anti-feminist.

I used to be an anti-feminist but this triggered bullshit is just making me reject both labels.

>Lawyers manipulate the language of the law to defend the client.

Linguistic skills with no logic behind makes for an eloquent but poor defense

Except feminism is the status quo and patriarchy doesn't exist in the West, retard.

Also, it's not women who keep men down, it's the law. Affirmative action literally advantages them by law, for example. How you can compare the imaginary patriarchy to a written law that gets applied is beyond me.

Except women smart enough to excel at law school are smart enough to have logic.

It was mid 19th century when rights were extended to all men (i.e. not the rich or the noble). You think ALL men had a say in society before French revolution? Lol, you need to brush up on some history lessons, for the most part in history, majority of men had no more rights than women did.

Please, explain how you came to this conclusion.

I studied private and public law, it's all memory, no logic at all involved.

Did he claim otherwise?

Women would've had it better today if men hadn't caved in. The moment women entered politics was pretty much the beginning of the end.

>That's because you are being helped in a school system mostly run by feminist women.

I know there are laws to favor female entrepreneurs, if I'm correct USA has some scolarships for women etc...
But is there really a law for feminist professors to help female students get good grades?
There isn't.
That might (or might not) exist based on the bias of the professor.
SImilar to feminist theories of being hindered by men, like - male employers don't wanna hite them because they're women.

Just like they can never verify that the employer chose an equally experienced and qualified male candidate over her because she's a woman, you can't verify that feminist women in the school system are helping female students.

He didn't but that part is overlooked too often. And I find it too important to overlook. Many people think traditional societies were some "male worship" systems and that men were absolute masters with all the rights we have today.

Universal female suffrage was allowed only after universal male suffrage was given to all men by the elites.

>Just like they can never verify that the employer chose an equally experienced and qualified male candidate over her because she's a woman, you can't verify that feminist women in the school system are helping female students.

I can't prove it, but I don't think I need to.

>hordes of women "educated" in feminist universities
>they start teaching
>girls' grades surpass boys' grades in the 80s

What a shock.

>if men hadn't caved in
>if 40,0000,000 men didn't die in WW1

fixed

>He didn't but that part is overlooked too often. And I find it too important to overlook.

It's not even relevant to the point he was making

>But is there really a law for feminist professors to help female students get good grades?

Also, what the fuck.

Are you trolling me? I didn't notice this.

>Is there really a law for fanatical BLM professors to help black students get good grades?

No, and chances are you don't need a law for that to happen.

roastie detected or even worse a thrist beta.

>hordes of women "educated" in feminist universities
>they start teaching
>girls' grades surpass boys' grades in the 80s

I'll play the devil's advocate for a moment now - maybe it was because male teachers were discriminating against female students before this shit occured?

I personally don't believe that, but I think it can be seen that way from a feminist perspective. And then both sides would have an equal (equally bad) argument.

And if you can make that claim, then feminists can make the claim that employers overlook them because sexism.

Again, it is not the argument I believe in at all, and I think feminists are full of shit. But I believe in not using the kind of arguments against someone that wouldn't make sense if used against me.
As for education, I think the error is in thinking boys and girls think and learn the same way. The way kids learn in schools is slightly more adapted to girls but not perfect for them either. I think boys learn better through play.

Segregated schools would probably be the best option.
Then whiney little bitches would not be able to blame it on the opposite gender.

He made a point that the root of issues with women is that they have rights. Those rights didn't magically appear out of nowhere, they appeared as a continuation of male rights.
Universal male suffrage was step 1 for female suffrage.

>Those rights didn't magically appear out of nowhere, they appeared as a continuation of male rights.

Irrelevant. It's mostly women's rights that are causing the fall of the West. Men's rights are just fine. One does not necessarily have to lead to the other.

>Segregated schools would probably be the best option.

Not enough male teachers

>I'll play the devil's advocate for a moment now - maybe it was because male teachers were discriminating against female students before this shit occured?

Why would they?

Feminists have a reason to discriminate boys(the imaginary perception of patriarchy), but men didn't have a reason to for the most part. If anything, they should have started discriminating against women AFTER 2nd wave feminism appeared. Those arguments are not equally valid at all, one is much more believable.