This fuckin movie

Marvel has decided to base the hype entirely on him being BLACK and nothing about plot or characters. It's a ploy to stir up more animosity and political trouble

So, anybody going to go see Nigger Man next weekend?

I should clarify
The problem is every trailer for this is just
>intense rap
>African accent
>WE IS KANGZ
>Black Panther logo

Identity Politics: The Movie

show me this in marvel's marketing

They're pandering, I mean marketing to a specific audience. Remember New Jack City? How many bullet holes are going to be in the movie screen this time around?

They better give 25% of profits to BLM.

The Truth is, blacks wont even like it. Deep down they wont like what they are actually watching, they only like the Idea that it is somehow been painted as middle finger to White people. black comic book characters NEVER work and are 100% so obviously shoehorned and terrible they are incapable of actually being enjoyed and respected in literature, let alone comic books, an entire industry based on high-ideals of man, and the metaphorical striving for greatness.

In the 'real world', Blacks simply do not value heroism. Not in the USA, Europe, Africa itself, you name it. They flat out dont value it. They dont value altruism, self-sacrifice, striving for perfection of form and function, or extra-human idealism. They dont value law, order, truth or justice.

infact they embody the pure unadulterated opposite of all this. Wanton narcissism and death. Contempt for all laws, lawgivers and their institutions. They wish for and promote death for the police, military or any other conventional 'hero' of normal society. They have NO concept of achievement or social advancement. They have produced ZERO real-world functioning societies, they have NEVER created a nation where education and order thrive, where brother helps brother. They produce FILTHY music that promotes the worst crime and sexual behavior humanity has to offer. They have outlandish egotism where they can simultaneously be "a king or a queen" while receiving welfare and or sit behind bars.

On social media or the msm, 'woke blacks' have truly confused this hitherto obscure comic with actual real history. To them it is some kind of 'cultural movement', yet they make no effort to export its message to their own communities in the real world. its a mind boggling attempt by an industry that fundamentally fails to understand how morally corrupt black culture is to its core.

>mfw I didn't see a single picture of this movie outside of Sup Forums
I suppose it's just an American phenomenon because here we just don't give a shit. It's just yet another Marvel movie.

It's a modern day blaxploitation film. It really is nothing new.

Mostly agree, but honestly, the first Blade is one of my fav movies.

Essentially this. The surprising thing is that they haven't started offering free tickets with the presence of a WIC/EBT or whatever the foodstamps card is. How are the kangz supposed to be able to afford to even see the movie?

This will be the first humor-free Marvel movie. The characters are just too noble and perfect to crack wise. Maybe Andy Serkis and Martin Freeman will get a few one-liners.
And black people on the internet have warned me not to interfere with their cultural event, so I'm going to pass on this one.

Sadly it really is receiving all of this critical acclaim and praise here.
Looks like it's not doing so well when it comes to people who have actually seen it and aren't progressive jew staffed media lap dogs.
It has around a 6.7 in IMDB, but no critic on Metacritic scored it less than an 8.
>it's not just a meme anymore

So who's interested in a review-aggregator site based around a blacklist of critics and publications that gave positive reviews to all of: Ghostbusters, The Last Jedi, and Black Panther?

But if it's discussed to that point it will be counterproductive. Whites will tend to not pay for it because "it's not for them", and blacks are not that many and are not regular customers in movie theatre. It could be a financial desaster, especialy since the audience is kinda bored of these superhero movies that are less and less interesting.

>typing up all this garbage
Pathetic.

Post the real pic

Its not out yet right?
So, it would be so funny if it turns out to be a shitty movie.

Then offer a critique, Dr. Dipshit.

Interesting points. Especially that blacks don’t value heroes. Never really considered that.

The black panther must come out as gay otherwise this movie is racist

You sound underage. Literally.

Stop talking about this crap.

I did. It's garbo.

He sounds like a fairy bitch in every trailer.
“Man your walls with rainbow flags”
Wouldn’t that British nigger been a better pick. Ebris something
Just don’t go see it

So fragile are the kangz and kqweenz that Rotten Tomatoes is planning to block basically any negativity posted about the film.

That would be fucking awesome. Kissing some white man at the end of the movie. The fucking chimp out and Hollywood civil war.

Why do you guys keep giving this movie so much attention. If everyone just didn't talk about it, it wouldn't be getting any attention. I honestly forgot that this movie was even a thing until now.

Some of you are alt-right. Don't go to the theaters next weekend.

this applies to 90% of the posts on pol these days

slide thread
ever since the memo drop it's been nuts with bullshit threads.
Don't forget to sage everyone

checked

They're shills.

>everything I don't like is a slide thread

Triple repeating twins, wow
That fucking trailer

>Blacks simply do not value heroism
This so much. Blacks are cowards, when it really comes down to it. Not cowards in the conventional sense, since their aggression means they won't back down if enraged, but cowards in the sense that they will never put their own safety, well-being and sometimes even comfort at risk for someone else.
Not even their own families are worth sacrificing
anything for to them. If given the chance to chicken out, they will, which is why the black community has issues with single mothers; If society doesn't put up some kind of preventative measure, black men will prioritize their own leisure and book it out of there, rather than work hard to support their little nigglets.

This mentality is also seen in the "wypipo be crazy baka" mentality and how they always chimp about the "white people investigating the creepy noise in movies" trope. To them giving a fuck about other peoples safety is "crazy".

>If everyone just didn't talk about it, it wouldn't be getting any attention.
Are you kidding? This is being rubbed in our faces everywhere. The critics are either giving it glowing reviews, or "avoiding controversy" by not reviewing it.

Anyway, it's pushing a hateful lie: that the failures of blacks are caused by ubiquitous and malicious white oppression, rather than a tiny minority of whites having been able to oppress huge numbers of blacks due to their gross intellectual and moral inferiority. And it's being used to promote leftist terrorism and lawlessness, through association with the Black Panther Party and the prominent use of illegal immigrant actors.

If we didn't talk about it, it would still be getting attention, but only the propaganda message would be getting out.

No, it's shit.

that's not the original

I'm definitely going to see it. My hypothesis is that it's gonna be a fun movie and I'm gonna be the only white guy in the entire theatre fuckin ruining it for all the niggers who came to the movies for a safe space.

You know that 'intense rap' song?

Half of it is this ginger right here

>black comic book characters NEVER work
What is spawn?

Watch. There will be a happening opening night due to rival gangs meeting at the theatre

> his father

A masked and mutilated undead character whose blackness was basically just backstory.

>curious
>watch trailer
>literal "HOL' UP" soundbite used
Kek

they're going to false flag it with a white nationalist like batman don't see it in St. Petersburg Florida

>everything posted here is an artistic work of fiction

this, polniggers are just getting triggered by black people loving a blockbuster with an all black cast. it has nothing to do with marvel

A footnote in history

Largely forgotten

Not even the biggest indie seller. That shit was Fawcett Captain Marvel. It would outsell golden age superman.

I'm going to see it because I like Marvel movies and am interested in the story

>Marvel has decided to base the hype entirely on him being BLACK and nothing about plot or characters.

Indeed, not even a single token white actor among the important wakandan characters!

I mean when marvel made Thor they made fucking Heimdall black.. A black norse god?!

Clearly these "equality" and "diversity" streets go only one way

t. massive soyboy

This could very well prove to be true. I'm honestly hoping this movie tanks. Not because I have anything against it or any of the actors, but because of the way some critics out there are reporting on it as if it's some cinematic masterpiece and revolutionary film.
Just fucking release it as another movie without all the propaganda, and it would likely attract a wider audience

You guys realize that Iron Man and Captain America were pandering to white males right? Why shouldn't black people get a movie with how successful the previous Marvel movies have been?

>portraying characters as the ethnicity envisioned by original artists is now pandering to a demographic

kek

>Why shouldn't black people get a movie with how successful the previous Marvel movies have been?

No ones saying they can't have a movie, the problem is critical reviews have been literally banned; only positive reviews are accepted

how were they ? their colour was entirely incidental, not the main aspect, and certainly they were never marked as 'white' films that blacks should stay away from, as this one is.

>the problem is critical reviews have been literally banned; only positive reviews are accepted
That's half the problem. The other half is that the SJWs were fully in control of the production on this one, like Ghostbusters and The Last Jedi. They weren't thinking about how to make a good movie, but how to signal their leftist politics.

It would be bad enough if it were being promoted like this, and used to push a persecution narrative to try and justify black violence against whites, even if it were actually a pretty entertaining movie, but I guarantee you it's going to suck horribly and be painful to sit through.

Well played