What does Sup Forums's ideal world look like?

What does Sup Forums's ideal world look like?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=VOeju9eMnuc
youtube.com/watch?v=ums3aGCJ15w
youtu.be/xuZTDGEyiFs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

and a sterile slav gf

europe without non-europeans

alternatively, Ethno-Colony on Mars

An Agrarian society with tight knit communities in a forest. With conservative white women.

A European society administered with fierce justice

Deep down, just like everybody else. Pol would want peace because it has and always will be a board of peace.

That is from Finland. No slavs here.

Also "steril" what the fuck cuck?

Jupiter

Very European

who cares where it currently is? Sterile so no children, obviously.

>What does Sup Forums's ideal world look like?

Take it one step back

Why no kids?

A world without stupid walls but high big fences because the good people doesn't need to be prisoned.

but seriously though this is inevitable

Salazaristic Republic with apostolic sucession

>ideal world
>pedophilia
kinda checks out

ive never wanted them, never liked them. There was a time in my Sup Forums experience when i had convinced myself to go through with it and have children to "save the white race", even got a traditional girl who wanted to have 5+ children, but decided i didnt want to go through with it. Bringing children into the world for a selfish reason like that is a recipe for disaster; they should only be brought into the world by parents who are willing to put in the work to raise them properly and can provide a high quality of life (private schools, university with no debt, etc) which when it comes down to it im not willing to do.

>got traditional gf who wanted to have children
>didn't have fucking kids

dude what the fuck is wrong with you I would kill somebody for a girl like that

have you asked any out?

where in the fuck would I find one? My county is infested with niggers and spics

theyre all over champ, but judging by your posts i can tell youve never been on a date, let alone had a gf. Why do you think you deserve what Sup Forums considers the top 5% of girls when you dont even know the first thing about how to attract them?

>One world
>One race
>One government

nationalist cucks BTFO

I'm not saying I deserve one, but if I can't find one than I can't get one

there is currently a traditional girl in every single coffee shop in america. Shower, shave, comb your hair, put on a shirt with a collar and practice your smile in front of a mirror or your mom until it doesnt look creepy then go buy a cup and sit down. When a girl who looks traditional (not too much makeup, conservative clothes, hairstyle, etc) makes eye contact with you, smile, if she smiles back go up and talk to her starting with "hi, im user". Make some small talk, ask her a few questions, then get her number and leave. Wait a few days then ask her on a date. It will probably take like 10-20 dates with different girls to find one who wants to be your gf and is actually traditional.

I just turned 27. Is there really any hope for me?

Stop idolizing Europe. You have your own culture, don't hate yourself.

if you have a job thats capable of supporting a family, im sure you can find a girl who doesnt care about your lack of experience might take a good 100 dates with different girls to find her though. Its going to be work and its not going to be cheap.

Thanks user, I guess I'll give it a shot.

> This.

>Sup Forums is, above all things, misanthropic. The only answer is a post apocalyptic scenario.

>youtube.com/watch?v=VOeju9eMnuc

just remember, you need to be the one to lead, you are to never show that you dont have the situation under control; women are not your friend, your mother, your maid, your pastor or your pyschologist, dont treat them like they are. You are her rock because she is an emotional mess.

Divide and conquer kike detected

>Implying Spain will ever let you trample their constitution
Just look at what happened at Catalonia.
Imagine how they'd react to a foreign threat instead of a domestic one.

Alternatively you can try online dating to find many girls who want a family. And you don't have to try 20 times to find one in public

technically Finland is west Russia

> Superior architecture.

there are no traditional girls online bud

Byzantine

>20 years after the 4th Shekelocalypse, a lone user wanders the remains of the USNAACP (formerly USA,) dodging roaming gangs of feral dindus and tricky spics looking for a forgotten past he barely understands...

MAKE BYZANTIUM GREAT AGAIN.

youtube.com/watch?v=ums3aGCJ15w

REMOVE KEBAB

I agree

I am a Jew so it might not match the rest of Sup Forums but more than anything I dream of simple rural living.

A farm, some dogs, lots of kids, pregnant wife, heavily-laden dinner table.

Basically everyone wants to go back in time. This is what the unabomber was trying to say. They got a guy with a top 1% IQ and pumped him with LSD and he tried to warn everyone about technology and progress.

so basically the ussr

many smaller states competing against each other commercially, free people, all ethno nationalist states, the rich are few and give their money away to fund programs.

DEPORT DEPORT DEPORT.

The restored glory of Byzantium, built a new on the bones of the turk filth.

And all was lost when they decided that Germany was an enemy, and not a friend.

Goddanm you Churchil to Hell

Germany made itself an enemy, no one had to decide anything.

Like, really, really, REAAAAALLY , I hope you are rotting in hell.
I would prefer not being even born if I knew how fucked up things are today, thanks god I was conceived 10 years so the rape and abuse of me wasnt legalized like they are trying today.
FUCK.
YOU.
CHURCHIL

this

Germany was fighting against the trade embargo.

Who started the war again?

kys

ahh the Vittorio (or whatever it's called) is really nice, been to the top of it like every other dipshit tourist.
Too bad most of Rome looks like shit though, and that the traffic is literally destroying your ancient monuments.
One of the better capitals of that I've got no doubt. Let me just tell you this:
Dont
Ever
Visit
Athens.

Basically a maasai society with a bit cooler temperature (still sunny and hot, but not extreme, and some nice cool wind and refreshing rain), where all men look like the right one in pic related, and all the women like the left one (but with long hair).

So a pastoralist ethnocentric stateless society, where we raid each other's cattle and play some hardcore version of dodgeball and boxing.

A diet of meat, dairy and the occasional berry/fruit foraging.

Hardcore eugenics so there are ni downies, midgets, hare lip people,...

Germany didnt make itself an enemy.
Hitler tried eveything in his power and diplomacy to not invade Poland for the genocide of ethnic germans living in their lost territory.

Germany was fighting a trade embargo by invading Poland?

Fuck off shitskin, you don't know what you're talking about, stick to ranting about Israel and teaching the goyim about Islam.

He had a really funny way of doing everything in his power to not invade Poland by invading Poland.

memef(L)ag pls

What cucknadian, would you wait for your people, WHO YOU TRY TO UNIFY, being slaughtred and raped to death?(Almost like they are right now)
Not me.

I wouldn't start a War of conquest and cold-bloodedly murder white Christian Europeans, no.

>A diet of meat, dairy and the occasional berry/fruit foraging.

Ah, the constipation society of ass-cancer victims.

Bravo.

>If you kill your enemies, they win.

>death camps
nice try schlomo

Oh man, I would, first, you care for your people who lives and believe in you, next you care for the fellow people that lives near you.
But anyway pajeet, I know how you like to neighbors gangrape your family, but you dont kill them because they are your White Christian Neighbours.

So then don't complain when you start a War and then get BTFO'd.

"Man dies after trying to defend his family from being gangraped"
>Oh man can you look at this? This guy deserved it, he killed 4 neighbours before being killed by 6 guys that were participating in the gangrape, i hope he burns in hell for this sin
wew

Hnnnnng

More like:

>Germany invades Poland after months of planning
>Invents some fake massacre as an excuse no one really believes
>70 years later edgy child on anime imageboard believes it because the nice Nazi people told him it's true
>Selects "Nazi flag" before posting on Sup Forums

What's it like being gullible and retarded?

Just one more step back please

This:
youtu.be/xuZTDGEyiFs

Look up any pastoralist diet, Its far healthier than eating empty carb after carb.

Its a reason why settled communities were dominated time again and again by nomadic pastoralist BULLS

>Invents some fake massacre as an excuse

Only matters when you lose the war.

Right.

Want me to name the bullshit you anglos have come up with in your history?

>160000878
If you eat enough fat and oils you have zero problem pooping. I've ate this way for years.

>Want me to name the bullshit you anglos have come up with in your history?

Sure, I welcome historical truths, just not repeating shitty lies because muh ideology says so.

Hobbiton basically. Ethnically homogenous, agrarian, landed aristocracy. And with an abundance of natural beauty

So much this.

America

For once a war between Germany and Poland is not a World war.

And the English blocked all paths to solving the Danzig question.

Oh wow
>Germany invades Poland after months of planning after trying the diplomatic way
What is a plan B?
>Fake massacre
Cmon dude, you're better at researching than this
>Edgy child
wew

Look at my brazillian flag if you want this, I know after this you will just attack my country and etc.

But hey we both live in shithole countries, just wait because the state of mine is the future of yours because of people like you.

the sacred band of thebes comprised of a bunch of ronaldos

Picrelated 100000%

WOW Poland didn't want to give up it's clay and had a mutual defense treaty with England.

Who would have thought war would break out??

What are you trying to say? I don't care about your flag I'm not a meme-fag.

Everyone knows Poland started the war. They decided to attack their vastly more powerful neighbor which had territorial designs on their country in order to seize a small radio station with absolutely no strategic value after which they immediately abandoned it