Migrating to Poland

Does Poland let Amerimutts migrate there? Come on do me a favor we stopped Hitler for you. I can't take the 56% anymore.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ixMFVcldwNQ
numbeo.com/crime/rankings_by_country.jsp
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Poland is happy to take any non shit skin people in, if they are hard workers of course.

Why would you even migrate to this shithole? Did you fell for the "muh based poland" memes?

No. We dont even want white Americans, if there are some. We dont need more jewish slaves.

No, retard.

Those digits, so close.
But yeah Poland is nice.

...yes.

>call someone "jewish slaves"
>be a cucktolic
>save kikes during the war just to make them insult you decades later

>tfw 100% European origin (Ireland, Poland, and Italy)
>brown hair and green eyes
>every part of Europe I'd be willing to migrate to doesn't want American immigrants

Should I just say "fuck it" and go to Thailand?

My bf is Polish and he loves ramming my boi pucci every day

Polish men are so hot :3

I want to waste the 9999999

Good luck learning Polish.

>be catholic
Dont judge others based on your own life
I, like my whole close family, are atheists.

>tfw 100% European origin (Ireland, Poland, and Italy)
>brown hair and green eyes
>every part of Europe I'd be willing to migrate to doesn't want American immigrants
Yea... we believe you...
That's good of you, but that makes you more Czech than Polish you know...

You should.

>white americans
No such thing.

Idiot they speak English.

>implying nonmutts have a future here

In big cities: Yes
In more periferal Poland: lol nope

However, big cities also have the most of pro-brussels left-leaning cucks.
>le 56% face

Warszawa, Wrocław, Kraków, Gdańsk. Never cities blow 400k population. Bring some money with u and u will be fine. Don't listen to retards here on /pol

>stopped Hitler for you
Russia did that, you just sold us off. If you migrate here everyone will suck your dick for saying anything in polish other than "kurwa". Also, you'll be rich as fuck. I sure hope that you're white though.

Polish girls were made with italian cock in mind.

>we stopped Hitler for you

but you didnt

I'm... mostly white. My skin is white if that's what you mean, I also have blue eyes.

post a timestamp with visible blue eye then

I kinda did.

Oh if we are white we'll be accepted
That's all I needed to know

This "if" is not true in your case though

Ussr "freed us" from Hitler. Usaf bombarded all german cities that became polish after the war (Szczecin, Wrocław).Then you guys abandoned us when we became a fucking puppet state.but if you're willing to work and get polonized feel welcome

As long as your skin is white that's enough, you probably won't cach Seba's attention unless you behave like a nigger or a sandnigger.

Its pretty easy i guess especially if you have some money

God leafs crack me up

How does a guy get a trad virgin Polish wife?

A-asking for a friend of course

Time stamp 3:15PM

why would you want to move to one of the poorest countries in europe..

Who the fuck is Seba's?

fuck off, we are full

unless you have a mighty BBC, then polish girls will welcome (You) well

its only nice compared to you desu
>he hates foreigners
>migrates to another country and refuses to learn language
fuck off

>you stopped
>not muh Russia
>you refused Churchill Operation Unthinkable

Yeah good luck mutt

Isn't like 13% of Americas population black?

Because I can't keep living with niggers! Every god damn state I go to I see niggers! Why do they exist? Why?

You'll know when you see them. Very helpful guys will take care of your phone's radiation and reduce the weight of your wallet.

they don't want us

You don't. Polish women are highly overrated, and if any would like to marry a foreigner, then you can be sure she is not "traditional".
Nice try burger, but I already know how does your face look like :)

>The latinos who are in the upper class are more white than lower class latinos
Oy vey

English is the white mans language. If your country's national language isn't English you're not white.

OFEN BACKUP PLAN? Please

burger education.

>You don't. Polish women are highly overrated, and if any would like to marry a foreigner, then you can be sure she is not "traditional".
I have always lived in the Chicago suburbs, and Polish women are all over the place in terms of quality.

They out-do fat American chix at their own games sometimes...with the added bonus of showering less.

Then there are cut-glass blondes who wear high heeled boots and demand to drive a Benz.

So...it's not a gaurantee.

Come on man, just let me in. It'll be fine I swear.

It's like a social service in Poland. If you meet them on the streets they will ask you if you have any problems and help you exercise your body/stamina

yes but like 2% of those "blacks" are even black they're mixed, those are the "blacks" who keep the black average IQ higher than it should be

>I have always lived in the Chicago suburbs, and Polish women are all over the place in terms of quality.
They are American, not Polish...
Why should I let La Creatura in?

Sup Forums spam thread. Enjoy your bans.

>They are American, not Polish...

They are either speaking polish or have a thick accent.

They are polacks.

We have polish on our ATMs for god's sake.

>if any would like to marry a foreigner, then you can be sure she is not "traditional".
I see this meme get posted a lot but I don't believe it's 100% true.

Why can't a trad woman decide her children will have a better live with an American businessman for a husband? Is it a law of the universe no wholesome and decent woman would ever think this way? Is it written in stone?

I think it's a lie propagated by people who want to discourage such actions. Which is understandable. But simply untrue.

Because I just want to live a happy life with no niggers.

>can't take the 56% anymore
There's areas in the US that are bigger than Poland and are over 90% huwite. Why not just move there ?

you sold us out to Stalin during Yalta conference

Poland is now a poor post-commie country stuck within EU bureaucracy where people earn x1/4 the money you can get in USA

there is absolutely no point in reverse immigration form america to poland

You did not do jack shit
You abandoned us
Whether you like it or not, USSR did all the work here

Yes. Say fuck it and move to Phuket.

Were they born in Poland? If not, they cannot be "Polish"...
This is just the truth, if they are traditional, then they would like to marry a Pole rather than a foreginer...
In fact, polack sluts who are attracted to foreginers are the least traditional you can imagine.
>Why can't a trad woman decide her children will have a better live with an American businessman for a husband?
They want to be Polish mothers, not have an exotic adventure with a trans-atlantic 56% white "businessman".
>I just want to live a happy life with no niggers.
This will be hard unless you are planning suicide.

You will stick out like a sore thumb. In time, you will either be seen as an eccentric, or you will not be liked. Naturalizing into Poland is though. The definition of filth is entirely different and confusing to an outsider, because two things one would consider filthy are in fact not; one is filthy and one is clean. You can generally operate on the thought that the climate is too cold for cholera to take hold, so some fine points of the ideal "clean street" are lost on the Polish people.

Because Vermont and Maine are too expensive for me.

Seba = Chav
Then move to northern Sweden, Finland or Norway
Stop bothering us

Why do polish girls all have WIDE FACES. it's bizarre. Polish people all have weird wide faces. Why? Answer me!

imbecile

Dutch pharmacist.

Alpine and Baltic races admixture.

Poland doesn't seem like the perfect place to migrate to, to me. But to each their own I guess.

Slavic DNA

It's quite simple, really
This is a sign of strong genes

I was in poland last year and drowned in pussy. They can't resist the big med cock.

Even in italy most of the prostitutes on the streets are polish.

Original Slavs had narrow faces though.

It was clear from the start of western cooperation with the USSR roughly which parts of Europe would fall to communism. Why would they leave anything useful to the Soviet's standing?

But Poland is based. So based.

Wew laddie.
Fuck off, we're full.

Okay

I was talking about the area around WY/ID/MT, these states look comfy as fuck, have nice gun laws and are conservative. Most of America is still very hwite in the rural areas, the 56% meme seems to be only true in the south(east and west) and the big cities.

You will never be treated as one of us
You will always be an outsider
You will never fit into our culture
And citizens of big cities tend to dislike Americans and Brits ( You should thank British for that part )

youtube.com/watch?v=ixMFVcldwNQ
>thread theme

if you're a worker

hows the NEETbux in broland?

The only thing you might not like about Poland are the salaries, which are not bad for everyone but obviously it all depends of what would to want to do in here. The gun laws are also strict, and well as in all Europe the taxes are pretty high...other than that I see almost no negatives about living here (well maybe houses are pretty expensive too).
4 Seasons, safe, low crime, no shitskins, you can take a plane and for 40$ fly to any other European capital in a span of an 1,5 hour for a weekend of sightseeing, there is still a lot of forests and nature, perspectives for a growth in the future. Its a pretty cool country.

At least in Poland little boys can go to swimming pools without getting raped by a flüchtlinge having a sexual emergency

You are either dumb or ignorant.

About 1/5 of Poles are crypto-Germans (with such "Polish" surnames as... Wagner, Anders, Braun, Szmit, Sasak, Sasin, Miller, Berling...).

He will assimilate as well as these Germans... as long as he is White.

I read an article that said poles are a bunch of nigger lovers

Can someone redpill me on the "based poland meme"

How big of a shithole is poland?
Are all people just courrupt thieving assholes like i always hear from people in my country?

If so, is this a result of polish culture or because of communism?

I kinda like polish aestetics, plus i have two polish great grandparents. But im not gonna throw my lot in with a country thats a shithole and hates and steals from anyone who goes there.

acedemics plz respond

I dont think bydlo crimes in a gmina are recorded, i swear to fucking god it was the wild west whenever i visited family in their lubelski village

I read an article that said black people are the master race, not everything you read online is true.

0/10
here, have a (you)

>NEETs
>In Poland
hahahaha
In Poland, dragons are more common than NEETs

Germans are Germans
They are europeans alright, and they do have different mindset than the 'said group of people from northern america'
I assume that you have never actually met an American before
I hate to break it to you but they are .. 'different' than Czechs, Russians or Germans.

Different in a negative sense of that word.

fuck off we're full

>NEETbux
there is none

taxation is huge but only politicians get the benfits

it's not like in France, Belgium or Germany where you don't have to work to live

What the hell is wrong with Portugal?

Poland is not as rich as Denmark, crime is an issue, but it's not as bad as people say. sure you can't leave your bike on the sidewalk and not expect anyone to steal it, but you wont get raped as soon as you walk outside. Crime is lower than in america and Germany.
numbeo.com/crime/rankings_by_country.jsp

pls let me into your white paradise

An American citizen without a high-paying job already laid out for him has 0% chance of even becoming a citizen. He can forget the neetbux anywhere.

I wish I knew