Sup Forums here

Sup Forums here.
How do we get rid of SJWs/Marxists in the video game industry?
Obviously asking nicely to leave, starting a hashtag or winning some internet debate isn't going to make them go away. So what's the solution?

Other urls found in this thread:

robotictechnologyinc.com/images/upload/file/Presentation Military Memetics Tutorial 13 Dec 11.pdf
youtube.com/watch?v=rWjLxMGkKw8
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

please help

I hate it when people who do not even play videogames complain about the lack of diversity.

Those guys didn't played Mass Effect. If only devs do not succumb to pc and just focus themselves on developing good games, that'll be great.

the only way we get them out of any industry is the use of force. otherwise this isn't going to stop

A final solution

The kotaku/polygon boycott and letter-writing campaign was a good idea, as was supporting outlets that can stay out of politics shit. Don't let clickbait shit make money, build up alternative institutions to make them irrelevant, and stay away or pirate games that get ruined in translation.

Also, stop blaming marxists, these are idpol liberals (Pick up marx's writing and show me where it says anything about giving EA games 10/10 because they handed over a nice bribe if you don't believe me.) and focus on issues most gamers and not just the Sup Forums-minded ones care about.

If you've got better solutions, I'd like to hear them; I hate the situation the industry's in. Big corporations always looking for a way to nickel and dime the average gamer, censoring foreign games to appeal to feminists and soccer moms because they know the people who want the authentic experience will cave and buy the game anyway, while treating devs and other workers in the industry like crap. And a press much more interested in running interference for them (often by calling anyone who complains racist/sexist/etc because if you hate day 1 DLC in a game with a female lead or whatever clearly it's because you hate women) than holding them accountable.

encourage people to not buy cuck-games
read up the memetic warfare report

robotictechnologyinc.com/images/upload/file/Presentation Military Memetics Tutorial 13 Dec 11.pdf

Unironically organize boycotts against the videogame industries, make it public too, so they know they're losing money due to their stupidity, that is the type of power people have over a capitalist system

Stop playing video games. They will make you gay

You had your chance and you cucked out, now fuck off back to your board.

Don't
when they make a big deal out of a game it becomes free advertising.

"Violence solves nothing" right user?
Ask yourself who told you this, and who told those who taught it to you. Where does this philosophy come from? :)

Boycotts and pressure tactics fail a lot more often than they work, which is how i.e. coke still gets away with arming death squads in Colombia so its workers don't unionize. Only a small minority of consumers are ever politically aware and companies can usually wait for the story (whatever it is) to blow ever.

But it's better than nothing and I don't see a better idea on this.

Don't attack the game, attack the publisher and developer.

Don't mention their product, mention the studio, mention the publisher, make it about them. Make the publicity focus on them, and not about their game.

No free advertising for them that way.

When possible, never talk about their game. If it's SJW crap, don't start a thread about the game, start a thread about how the developer is full of SJW frauds and scammers. When people see 'x' game by 'frauds and scammers inc' they'll stay away despite the reviews and bought press coverage.

This is how you do it Sup Forums.
anyone starting a thread along the lines of "check out this SJW garbage boy don't you just hate this game :^)" is a shill marketer

They've been dead and irrelevant for a couple of years now OP

Who gives a shit about video games past the age of like 16. Grow up.

I've talked to a couple of them. They made 150k-200k a year were very materialistic. They spent their times showing off their vacations but claimed to be communists. Their excuse was that in a capitalist system you have no choice but to practice capitalism and that blaming them would be like blaming feudal serfs for practicing feudalism.

They also claimed that in a communist system they'd get paid more because the ceo is making money from keeping wages lower.

There was a gamergate meme with sessler looking coked out. Anyone have it?

Go buy a ps2 and browse pawn shops for old games. I hooked my ps2 up in november and only use my ps4 for blueray and netflix now. So many great ps2 games.

>Sup Forums here
Leave

you don't, you can't.
gamedev is a semi-hot industry. thus, gamedev studios open in massive dense and hip population centers like SF, Seattle, Vancouver, Austin. thus, everyone's a fucking hipster progressive liberal faggot, or if not, they pretend to be to fit in. gamedevs are often very easily swayed by political groupthink, as the programmers are insecure beta faggots and the artists are fags with identity issues. they all flock together and jerk each other off for being virtuous and moral and progressive and diverse.

no matter how bad you think it is from the outside, it's a billion times worse on the inside. just take a trip to SF during GDC sometime and go to the parties, you'll see.

Well, I'm not assuring any success, but it is their best chance and in the case of Colombia, it really is stupid to organize against one of the few industries giving them job, even if it's considered slavery, the country is a third world shithole with little to no entrepreneurship, government corruption, and a lot of drug cartels

There is zero reason to pay for video games at this point. Hacked PS2/Wii/Ovagames for DRM free PC games. Raspberry Pi, Everdrives. Ebay lots. Its enough to make your nuts. Graphics stalled 10 years ago so who gives a shit about new games?

The only companies that get my money is Polyphony Digital, CD project and Nintendo, the rest can die. Starve them out.

because these faggot marxists are brainwashing kids under 16 retard

Make your own games

if you want to remove them you need to research in detail how they got there in the first place

Post his Bioshock Infinite review.

It's too late already, they've grown too strong.

youtube.com/watch?v=rWjLxMGkKw8

I think even Marciano had a longer reach

don't buy their games?
isn't nintendo and japan in general wiping the floor with the marxist west?