Brit/pol/ - the protestism inventer guy edition

FOOK PRONUNSEEASHUN

>British economy will suffer £252bn hit if UK crashes out of the EU with no deal
unv.is/independent.co.uk/news/uk/politics/brexit-no-deal-cost-uk-economy-252-billion-pounds-theresa-may-eu-leave-analysis-outcomes-a8203136.html

>Where should the IS 'Beatles' be tried?
bbc.co.uk/news/world-middle-east-43015933

>John McDonnell: Labour public ownership plan will cost nothing
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-43014861

>Stormont deal could be unveiled 'next week'
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-northern-ireland-43006235

>Transition period not 'a given', says Barnier
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-43001931

>Barnier and Davis wage war of words over Brexit transition claims
unv.is/theguardian.com/politics/2018/feb/09/brexit-uk-demands-putting-transition-deal-in-doubt-says-barnier

>Oxfam's chief executive denies there was any cover-up after revelation some of its aid workers used prostitutes in Haiti
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-43013669

>Convicted London killer on the run after release from prison
unv.is/theguardian.com/uk-news/2018/feb/10/mark-woolley-convicted-killer-is-on-the-run-after-being-released-from-prison

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=2RSRIQbpEHY
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/156787646/#q156800053
m.youtube.com/watch?v=n0j_CX1S2es
youtube.com/watch?v=X5Akz6J8Rw0
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pretoria
youtube.com/watch?v=GGVArGfPIsU
reddit.com/r/ukpolitics/comments/7wocb0/farage_money_soros_gave_to_antibrexit_campaign_is/du1w31k/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

muslim fathers will literally kill any man who dishonours his daughter, but English men send their daughters out, dressed as sluts with money for alcohol and pat them on the behind, wink and tell them to have a good night, knowing that will probably involve sex with one or more men of unknown character wtf

Become Mormon

>muslim fathers will literally kill any man who dishonours his daughter
*Tips*

Have you seen my Anglican IQ statistics, btw?

PUnk rock fucks CANADA!

Luther ism da best, shut da fuck up b4 I bash yer ed in

Let's double negative fucking leaves.

Please stop the spoilers.

How much vodka have you drunk m8?

>muslim fathers will literally kill any man who dishonours his daughter
They kill the daughter as well though. Sometimes just the daughter.

Fuck colonies. We're the BRITS WE ARE PUNKS!!! WE"RE LOVE PISTOLS!

Italians r dum

FUCK COLONIES

start buying quavers

youtube.com/watch?v=2RSRIQbpEHY

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/156787646/#q156800053

You need to get in touch with your heritage

The other night or so, I think I sent you post saying 'notice how they got a screenshot of Little Jack Buckby's comment within two minutes of it being posted' but I think you had to bed.

*Sews his own daughter's vagina up

Lads I love English culture. I hate colonies, I hate yanks etc.

>spoilers
>He hasn't played it through least 10 times

British culture and pride was destroyed during the American occupation of 1943. Islam is just attempting to fill the void, but it's not a void, it's globalism and Islam will eventually succumb to it. But they'll be far more violently resistant than us, who welcomed the collapse with open arms.

About as good as an investment as buttcoin right now...

I know a few girls who could've done with that desu.

Because one is religious and the other is probably not

the cheddar man story proves that purging niggers is a british tradition.

This is #1 trending on YouTube lads

m.youtube.com/watch?v=n0j_CX1S2es

Did Nike mean London or Cape Town?

I saw that, but the point I just made it really click in my head

William Shakespeare is the true culture. Fuck yanks.

It's incredibly overrated. Even Fallout 4 was better.

that was a copy pasta from previous bread, they do kill their daughters, if they bring shame on the family I guess, to be honest we could do with a bit of that in our culture, you know draconian consequences for degeneracy.

Our girls are currently world class sluts, they're known for it around the globe lol.

>You have lived to see Post-apartheid Cape Town become more white indigenous than London

I see. Private accounts so they would have to have had access. Brazen bastards.

agreed

>>You have lived to see Post-apartheid Cape Town become more white indigenous than London
london aint that bad yet

British culture was destroyed because of atheism and nihilism

Atheism has no culture and humans are attach to culture and identity, That’s why Islam is filling the void

youtube.com/watch?v=X5Akz6J8Rw0

When I was a schoolkid, we learned Shakespeare, Conan Doyle. It's my white privileged culture. So fuck a bit off.

islam is dying
saudis moving away from shariah
little pakis and growing more and more into a clone of yardies and the shitty degenrate

>tfw an American is trying to tell me that you can "self deport"

>Female coworker is always very nice to me (she has a BF)
>Instantly practically fall in love
What is wrong with me? T-this is normal, right guys?

Conan Doyle is my privileged culture. May I dominate your shitskins.

And where did that come from?

You can incentivise people to leave of their own accord

Which then leaves the Muslim father with two options. 1/ going to gaol for life. 2/ the father and brothers of the dead boy, coming round and sticking killing dad.

>yes daddy spank my Zulu arse

What's the fuck happening? Where's my England.

We need to do punk rock.

kind of misses the point, the fact is you never hear of brit men abusing muslim girls, they don't have that kind of bottle anymore, but vice versa? the muslims are not only abusing our women, they're gang fucking our kids, and I don't see mobs of angry dads with murder in their eyes

Since when are Americans nihilistic?

They are very compassionate about christianity

That's not deportation though; deportation is expulsion.

What's that shite?

Yeah I just checked and I'm wrong
only by 18% mind you

But Pretoria, the capital of Post-Apartheid South AFRICA is more white than London is
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pretoria
That is the heaviest blackpill I've ever taken

Come on now.

This triggers me too much for me to write a coherent counter post.
I'll just say I enjoy it for the characters, world-building, blank slate player character (except for Lonesome Road, but even then you can just imagine that Ulysses is insane), deeper dialogue and it's connection to the original games.
Not saying Fallout 4 is terrible either though.

Phone internet. Not using it up by clicking YouTube links.

isnt london around >le 63 face when you count all the yuros there?

That was in 2011

They broke the authority of British institution you brainlet

Also I said white indigenous

Where do we all live?

youtube.com/watch?v=GGVArGfPIsU

Eddie, give me the rundown on "German" identity.

>Close the borders.
>Implement ancestral citizenship laws.
>Deport the browns.
>Death penalty for violent crime
>dissolve NHS
>use prisoners to engage reforestation of UK
>national service
>gas the greys
>Voting restricted to over 25s
>no more bennies or pips
>cash payouts to chavs who submit to voluntary eugenics
>investing in eco tech
>create secretive forrest island kingdom

>I DON'T LIKE THE SOUND OF THAT! YOU SOUND LIKE A BIT OF A FASCIST TO ME!

does anyone actually ever think "imma by myself some nike trainers becuase the advert agreed with my politics"

A Yellow Submarine?

It doesn't exist, it's a meme started by Bavarishits to leech off Prussian success

>gun rights for home owners

>dissolve NHS

Why?

Well, abusing Muslim girls, is nether gentlemanly or tasteful.
They rely on the law, which was the whole point of Rotherham, the law failing in its duty.

Good answer

Nah mate I am a very peaceful forrest dweller. I want to help you live a happy healthy life. You want to be happy and healthy don't you?

Hey Brit/pol/.
Reminder to buy ChainLINK so in 20 - 30 years when we're the new financial elite we can save Britain.
>buy bitcoin on bittylicious/bitbargain
>send bitcoin to binance
>trade for LINK
>store LINK in myetherwallet with a ledger nano s

Wasn't the German Empire Prussian? Wasn't that the origin of "Germany"?

Done.

It goes a long way to that, yes. #1 Trending on YouTube and undoubtedly trending on twitter, people will be talking about how great, trendy and current year nike are. Of course they don't care for workers in third world shitholes on 20p an hour but DIVERSITY

I don't think many people live in Villarreal here.

Because having that safety net makes people weak. You won't get louts drinking and eating themselves to death of they have to live with the consequences of their actions. Plus, I don't want to pay for people's AIDS medication.

Good point. Austrian model for ex servicemen tho.

Uh huh.
And (((who)))'s going to loan you the money?
(((Who))) decides if you can be a homeowner?

yes.

OI EDDIE
WHEN U BEATIN UP DAT SOUFEN POOFTA
MAKE IM GARGLE UR GERMANIC CUM EDDIE

It was part of Germany

Every “Prussian” was an ethnic German who spoke German

>(((Who))) decides if you can be a homeowner?
The new state bank we're making
Fuck off kike bootlicker

Skins is pretty decent tbqh

>Tfw my sixth form wasnt like that

you sounded like a fag m8

lul tfw you dont know what the other two flags are

Usury is not allowed in the forrest kingdom.

>Because having that safety net makes people weak.
mogg pls go

Absolutely, there are many reasons for the disparity, cultural elements too, I'm just saying there are white british pedos out there,pedo rings grooming kids and you fucking know they don't touch muslims, that would be fucking suicidal, but british kids, no fucking worries, line em up. and they don't only target kids in care, plenty of daddies girls out there being poked by a neighbour etc, no fear, no worries, the average british dad is going to do fuck all about it.

When I was 16 me and my mate were seeing 2 girls, sisters, I was seeing the older sister who was 16 and my mate was seeing the younger one, 15, now one day I went round there and my gf was out, the younger one gave me the come on and i'm an arsehole I know, I fucked her, her dad came home early, popped his head round her bedroom door, saw me fucking his little princess, apologised and went back out the house. He never mentioned it again and I saw him often lol.

If that had been Ahmeds house I would have been one dead fucking kid.

>People with no healthcare are healthy, strong and independent
>what is America?

All positive stereotypes of "Germans" are Prussian.
All negative stereotypes are Bavarishit Austrotards.

Have you never wondered how a man can be hard working, loyal, disciplined and of strong moral fiber then pays a woman to shit in his mouth? The former is a Prussian, the later is a Austo-Bavarishit

Have you never wondered how a nation can have the world's greatest land force, dominate all other armies in field and yet completely fuck up on a strategic level? The former is a result of Prussians and the later is Austo-Bavarishits

Have you never wondered how a nation can produce some of the greatest industries in the world? Become and economic power house from a pile a rubble in a blink of an eye? But also spike inflation to the moon and think employing all the unemployed is economically sensible? I'll let you guess who's involved there

Moggy for mayor of forrest kingdom.

there was a biz thread on link yesterday, they arent the only people trying to build a cross blockchain network.
of the 5 groups currently going for it (includes IBM and microsoft) the link solutions are considered to be very good but easily replicated, which is one of the reasons their github is a graveyard.
even if they build a working product first, it doesnt necessarily mean itll be valuable

the technology is coming but no one coin will be ruling them all

Lads, apparently our Nige is an anti-Semite.

reddit.com/r/ukpolitics/comments/7wocb0/farage_money_soros_gave_to_antibrexit_campaign_is/du1w31k/

Is it true?

tbf, you see the same patterns in the US as well. The NHS facilitates it, no doubt, but it's not the root cause, the root cause is hedonism and consumerism.

It's OK because the unhealthy people will die, leaving only the strong.

>the root cause is hedonism and consumerism.
both of which are rooted in capitalism.

One of them is fucking Austria, a flag you will see here multiple times a week

*America
DEATH TO AMERICA

Unchecked capitalism, yes

great video game