>>159991188

Good

CE-LE-BRATE GOOD TIMES!
COME ON!

honest question, is the flu shot actually effective? I have a nurse friend who always tells me to get it, but I rarely get them. Does it actually stop this?

call it cuts to medicare/aid

My waifu is back?

The deaths are the elderly and the young.

>Vaccines cause autism

Please tell me its these retards that are dying off from this.

the effectiveness of the shot varies from year to year. This year the word is that its about 10% effective, but 10% is better than not getting the shot at all.

Wooo new plague! time to trim some population lads. Rolling for all of Ottawa to get decimated, Cuckdeau first.

and blacks

My waifu is back??

Maybe not all vaccines, but definitely the MMR three-in-one vaccine they were giving to babies

no.

As long as it's white people getting sick, who gives a fuck?

>being this weak
Ffs burgers, how the fuck does a light cold kill you?

the cheaper shots have strange metals attached to it as a 'catalyst' like aluminum. Fuck that shit entirely.
Reduce processed sugar intake & high fructose corn syrups in your food. Drink orange juice or something similar. Increase water intake. Make meat only 30% at most of your mass intake with meals.
And walk or lift weights or something. Fuck. It's NOT THAT HARD to avoid getting the flu, and it's not that hard to shake it in 3 days flat if you do get it.
Fat people and old people deserve to die if they don't take care of themselves. Fuck them.

dying from the flu is a white person thing

every single year, most of the people I know who get the flu also got the shot. Don't take it

family member of mine got the flu in december and then got pnemonia he's just now getting better but not out of the woods yet, this is a tough flu

It doesn't hurt to, but the flu shots effectiveness is much lower this time around, hense the larger amount of people getting sicky butt disease.

pro-epidemiology-tip: most dying are from at risk groups: immunocompromised, old, already sick people. this article just mentions this reality in one glance-over sentence referring to a previous severe flu season. healthy people (including those who are and are not vaccinated with the current recommended flu vaccine, which may not even cover this strain) will contract it, build immunity to it, and recover just fine. another sensationalist article - but that gets views, and those are required for ad revenue!

i have had the flu for the past few days and i'm totally debilitated, all i feel is pain, i can't focus on anything but the pain
don't worry friends, i've made my peace, it was nice knowing you...

>not naturally building immunity
If you get the flu you get the flu, just stay home drink hot coco and watch a few shows. You have a body that’s designed to fight it off, and if we don’t keep getting sick every year then a big flu will wipe out the shot thots.

this is true of the flu every year. it doesn't change the fact that this year the number of deaths is exceptionally high.

>killing up to 4000 people a week

Where though?

Good, lets hope it stays that way!

Wash your fucking hands.

thats 208,000 a year, at this rate in 15 years there wont be any one left! we need more immigrants!

It's not killing 4,000 a week, OP and his "source" are full of shit
there have only been 50 fucking deaths related to the flu in my state total, of the 6 million people who live here (pic related)

oh my fucking christ just realized soyboy comes also with increased health problems
all of the people i know that seem to always be chronically sick are also soycucks

Most people dont die from the flu directly but from other illnesses caused or made worse by the flu. the estimate is that 1 in 10 people are dying from the flu or a secondary illness caused/made worst by the flu and like the article said, 40k people died in the US in whatever week of 2018.

Also, many places dont require cause of death to be reported when an adult dies of an illness, so the numbers might actually be low balled a little.

>population density
oh no our poor libtards

>tfw haven't died from the flu yet
feels bad man

no
its literally a fucking scam
med people promote it b/c they are told too
lets say they did work lol
all you would be doing is strengthening the virus every year
most people i know in the field of biology are fucking retarded
they can memorize tons of facts
but in the in, these people are one degree thinkers

fpbp as usual

Plenty of 20-40 year olds dying as well.

News is saying fewer are infected now, but more are dying. Some reports aren't including 65+ deaths.

fuck all that shit
just drink a wee dram of scotch single malt whisky every day
stay positive and just b urself

I got the shot and got the flu, it was the weakest flu I have ever had, I think because I had the shot.

>Make meat only 30% at most of your mass intake with meals
Explain.

It's better than nothing unless you believe insane conspiracy shit about it. Even if you end up with the flu after having it it'll help combat it and keep it from becoming too bad of one (keeping it more around what a bad cold would be like instead).