Let Me a Black Person Explain the BlackPanther Issue

The reason this movie is SUCH a big deal to us is because this is so far the only movie that truly recognizes black accomplishment. For example you got Master in Commander, you got 300, you got Caesar, you got The Celts, you got all these movies and shows to show white accomplishment. Now Black Panther comes and shows true black accomplishments. My people and we want some recognition.

There were so many rich black countries but issue is America sold weapons to the kings of tribes to go hunt for slaves and sell them to America.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=l78VNe_dhAM
amerika.org/lifestyle/black-panther-is-designed-to-destroy-black-nationalism/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

So why a fictional location?

You didn't watch the movie did you? It's hidden from the world with a forcefield so this is real its just hidden

You'll be happy with soul plane coon

So in other words, you have such an inferiority complex that any small bone hollywood or anyone else in power throws at you is a cause to rejoice.

>meme flag
>me as a black person

I can smell the shitposting from here

that better be in the opening prologue before the title sequence or else people won't know the whole story

If they wanted to make a movie about the accomplishments of blacks they could've just made a documentary about prison

>accomplishment
>imaginary country

Shills are keeping a minimum of 4 of these nigger pussy threads up at a time.

Why couldn't Africans make guns and build economies without Europeans?

>Master in Commander
Hey bruh you gotta learn ta spell you maekin us look bad is usuall.

>this is real its just hidden
RRRIGGGHHT!!!!!!!

>You white people have a bunch of movies based on the historical accomplishments of your race
>Let us black people have the made-up accomplishments of a fictitious nation
When you put it that way I almost feel bad about boycotting this movie. Almost.

shit thread

There are legitimate interesting black tales and accomplishments to tell. Why not a comedy about Mansa Musa’s hajj journey? Or a movie about the Zulus? Or maybe a movie like Apocalypto but with African tribes showing the world their unique cultures. How about a movie about the formation or intrigue of an extant African government? A new movie about a famous black athlete? Hell another movie like Coming to America would be great.

Why does it always have to be about the huwhyte man, racism and oppression?

You had coming to America, glory, red tails, creed, Ali, etc
Let’s be honest, your kind are the type when given an inch they take a full mile. And it’s seriously fucked up how hard holly jew is pushing this COMIC BOOK movie. How all you faggot loving critics gave it such high reviews just to throw in white peoples faces.
I mean you really think a COMIC BOOK movie is better than Casablanca, gone with the wind etc.

Those critics are soulless and to be honest, the only thing this COMIC BOOK movie will do is agitate the shit out of white people who didn’t give a fuck before bc porch monkeys are being openly racist and not allowing any differing opinion and even desire for no white people to see this.
Disney is a pile of shit and this movie will be as well.
Enjoy your fantasy based on nothing.

Pro tip: 300 is based on history

>true black accomplishments

Okay. Now the real task is to make a film that's based on actual historical events/persons without inflating the 'kangitude' of it, is dramatically gripping/entertaining, and is a box office success without millions being spent on cultural brainwash advertising.

Because right now all you have is a capeshit popcorn flick masquerading as a social justice movement that's being heavily backed by your kike handlers that only shows how out of hand the 'we wuz' mentality has gotten.

Most people have an inferiority complex

IDK same reason Europeans couldn't do it without Chinese gun powder.

Nigger panthers come out wherever you are

The reason there's no rich black countries, is because the white man made them poor.
The reason there's no rich black community in America, is because the white man made them poor.
The reason there's no impressive black inventions, is because the white man made them poor.
The reason there's so much black crime, is because the white man made them poor.
The reason so many black kids don't have parents, is because the white man made them poor.

t. This is how you unironically choose to live life.

My grandfather once told me that europeans used to trade mirrors with slaves with the tribe kings, because they believed that they had some sort of magical powers because they could see themselves on them. I'll never believe it, even if you pay me milions of dollars that blacks would have accomplished a succesful and wealthy society in 200-300 years if white people never came to africa.

True black people accomplishments... what kind of fucking world do you live in? This shit is all fiction. It's a god damn comic book movie, shit ain't real. Grow the fuck up.

Where is Spike Lee when you need him?

Producing this under a pseudonym.

kek

So...basically nigger accomplishments are hidden in secrecy?
Whyyyyy?

youtube.com/watch?v=l78VNe_dhAM
> you got Master in Commander, you got 300, you got Caesar, you got The Celts, you got all these movies and shows to show white accomplishment.
These are based on white history.
>Black Panther the only movie that truly recognizes black accomplishment
This movie isn't based on anything factual, it a 100% work of WE WUZ KANGZ fiction.
If it's real then go visit Wakanda. The only thing blacks have accomplished historically is being adequate slaves.

>The reason this movie is SUCH a big deal to us is because this is so far the only movie that truly recognizes black accomplishment.

I'm happy for you, Jamal. Seriously. I hope y'all enjoy it.

Black will never have a movie that "recognizes black accomplishment" with "based on a true story" at the end.

toppest of keks my lad I'll throw you a (You)

>made up nonsense = nigger """""accomplishment""""""
Wow made me think

>my people and we....
You dumb shit.

You're seriously retarded. That hidden figures movie came out recently about the black women who wrote the code for our spacelaunch .
Black people will celebrate anything except for educated blacks.

Super hero movie>literally a movie about black women advancing science and technology.

She didn't write the code, she merely did the mathematical calculations which the programs did as a way to make sure the programs were giving the correct results.

To keep the black man down, which they can blame on whitey. Wakanda or Mandela or whoever/wherever would be viewed as Uncle Tomish as fuck, and would have a lot of trouble getting impoverished blacks to join their cause. Only through a widely established "the white man is keeping us down" conspiracy could true black supremacy be established, which is propaganda the great nation of Obama spread themselves. Only once they had the entirety of the world's black population on their side could they reveal their true power level.

I hope this makes sense. It took me a while to get woke too.

Nice, a new Saturday night Kangz thread
>WE WUZ PHOTOSYNTHESIZING N SHEEEIT

Why didn't the Africans develop all those resources and create a vibrant economy so they could tell the Jew-financed slavers to PO when they showed up instead of choosing 2 live in mud huts?

>The only movie that recognizes black accomplishment
>Purely fiction
Yes

I hope you are being retarded on purpose

There was that fucking NASA mathematicians movie recently.

WE WUZ KANGZ of fictional places

What accomplishment? It's all fake, you retard.

This is what I was thinking. Plenty of fiction with black leads out there already. This Black Panther movie is not a hallmark achievement.

Right! I just mentioned that too. Movie based on irl black accomplishment, noone cares. Fake kangz movie = god tier black film.

>black accomplishment
?

>fucking NASA mathematicians movie recently

There are no true black accomplishments, nigger. Nothing historical, fictional, religious or otherwise.

That's why this movie is such a joke. At least white folks and their ancient religions with superhuman mythical figures are based on reality.

Black Panther has literally nothing based in reality. It's an absurd fictional tale being propped up with an even more absurd concept; that black people have potention.

They don't. You don't. Nothing in your historical story on this planet has anything extraordinary within it.

Do yourself a favor charcoal and kill yourself, but not before you kill every nigger you know. This is the ONLY positiive thing your race will ever do for humanity.

The kekistani flag was a nice touch.

Worth a (You)

Old leftist tale.

In France, public schools say the same lie to children.

Redwood niggas weren't so dumb.
Europeans essentially traded rifles and horses in oder to got slaves.

yea but the work in reality was done by 1 white woman not 3 black ones and the single white womans work wasnt revolutionary because of a little guy called newton. she basically did the work of a modern texas instruments calculator using newtons math. people with a understanding of addition and subtraction could do what she did

Niggers gonna nigger.

>Let Me, a Black Person, Explain the BlackPanther Issue
*fixed it for you

Injuns got the Asian genetics.

RAHOWA

grow up

You can't choose to live a certain way

Ok, I'll take a stab at this for you.

Typically speaking, a history of having any civilization in any area can be proven in onw of two simple ways. Either there is a naturally occurring tradition in that area of folklore and legend concerning ancestors of the past who were of note for some reason, or there is that and archeological evidence hidden in the ground to back the folklore up.

Take a shovel or metal detector or sonar kit and go to a place like...southeast Asia. Any nation will do. If you dig in enough places for enough time, it is inevitable that you will come across artifacts from the past. Maybe just minute trinkets, but something. That is all that is needed to prove that someone was there and did something there. You can conduct this virtually anywhere in the Americas, Europe, Asia...for christ sakes even fucking Papua New Guinea has shit buried in the earth. It could be just a fucking stone coffin with ancient remains in it, and it proves that the people who lived there actually cared about something.

When you go to Sub-Saharan Africa, you do not find these things. There are no ancient temples or pyramids in Nigeria or Cameroon. There are no buried walls or foundation remains. There are not even any goddamn burial grounds; Africans let their dead get consumed by animals in the past. Nowadays, they bury the dead in fancy animal shaped caskets, but that is only within the last 100 years.

I would love "black accomplishment" to be a real thing, but you need to face the hard reality. Whites and Asians make movies like what you mentioned because it is drawing on a history that IS REAL. Wakenda is NOT REAL. This film is basically the equivalent of "Inglorious Bastards." That film was nothing but Jewish masturbation fantasy of killing Hitler. "Black Panther" is nothing but Africans jacking off to the thought of having a "Jetsons" civilization to look upon with pride.

>Napoleon s black.
>The father left the family before Napoleon was born.

So you do need Europeans?

I could swear that I heard that there was a movie about the life of Frederick Douglass made either in the 80s or 90s and that the director was pissed when he found out that more white people had seen it than blacks. It didn't feature any booty or rap music, so they were not interested, he said. Blacks are not interested in their own, real history.

selma

>The reason this movie is SUCH a big deal to us is because this is so far the only movie that truly recognizes black accomplishment
no

nobody recognizes black accomplishment and there hasn't been much either

you should smell that the pro black sentiments in the US are a caricature, they are a big theatre and a farce. In reality the new left hates blacks even more than the slave owners did. You are best advised to smarten the fuck up and smell the bullshit, quit eating the poisoned cake you are served by these snakes, where before they served you only dry bread and water. The left with every pro black movie they make and every article they write, are only out to destroy black people in the most insidious way.

That's what's up over there.
Don't watch the movie and don't eat the bs.

i know, i'm a raciss motherfucker ...

the truth is, it is hollywood! entertainment! glorified lies to make a buck off a political issue!

NONE OF IT IS REALITY PERIOD

ya, i know, i'm a raciss

>Now Black Panther comes and shows true black accomplishments

it's called acting STUPID ! not one bit of it is real !

the only accomplishment here is that hollywood pulled the wool over your eyes and paid the whole lot of you less than it would have cost to pay why ppl to do the same movie!

want proof ... lets take chicago ... black as it gets and nothing even comes close in accomplishments.

want more proof, look at harlem ... need i say more?

ya, i know, i'm raciss

you make your own destiny, be a nigger or be a black person and do something meaningful with your life instead of harping over a hollywood flick

ya, i know, i'm raciss and sheeeeiiit !

you creognize it

chicago is proof blacks are held down and no you dont make your own destiny

The only blacks who saw it were high school civics students forced to watch it. Nobody else cared.

It's a comic dude. Nothing more nothing less. Don't use fictional creative outlets assignment your source of evidence for your ideologies.

I use to read BP comics and actually excited to see this because is the most accurate to comic lore movie coming out. The others ok at most. This is supposed to be scripted straight from the comic series so am excited.
However, this isn't something to be proud as black person about. If you start drawing conclusions to palettes of characters skin, then the fact it was written by a white guy might piss all of (((them))) off - because they are racist.

shit, even dinosaurs were black at this rate.

If centuries ago the world united together to quarantine Africa, war still would have broken out on your continent. Sooner or later a plane full of AK-47s and ammunition would have crashed onto your land allowing tribes to conquer the rest with the new wood and steel weaponry.

Black Dynamite is the best movie ever- so fuck you, AND what is more respectful in film than Morgan Freeman playing god? Lmao Black Fragility is REAL

>Now Black Panther comes and shows true black accomplishments

It's set in a fictional nation with fictional characters and a fictional storyline. Tell me again what blacks have accomplished in the real world?

> black accomplishment
> fiction

>Black Panther comes and shows true black accomplishments
>Based on a comic book

underrated post

>never get to watch 13th century playboys pulling a Prince Ali across an entire continent because blacks won't pick up a book and realise that they had empires of their own, and don't have to steal everyone else's

amerika.org/lifestyle/black-panther-is-designed-to-destroy-black-nationalism/

>Americans sold weapons to the kings to go hunt for slaves
No, the kangz bought weapons from Americans to go hunt for slaves

fucking niggers man......

Why is this movie shilled as the new Roots for black people? Better than Apocalypto & Dances with Wolves.

I was hopping this movie would inspire niggers to move back to africa and improve their nations, unfortunately niggers are stupid enough to believe Wakanda is a real country

HAHA RETARD

what nigger accomplishments? record drive bys? record drug dealing? record shit tier iq? record of illiteracy? record high unemployment? record # of inmates? record number of ditching their kids? record # of just being worthless niggers?

They had to make up a successful African country because none exist you fucking retard

I have a feeling these two context-free pictures don't actually reflect the often complex reality of national decline. Isn't modern South Africa full of whites and very wealthy by African standards?

>true black accomplishments.
user, I don't know how to tell you this, but Wakanda and black panther are fictional.

ROFLMAO

>force field

> black accomplishment
There is no such thing
Sage