armedforces.eu/compare/country_Israel_vs_Iran
youtube.com/watch?v=uiO_ZT5bSqk
youtube.com/watch?v=xf-b3BorM4E
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Iran

why

Israel thankfully.

White people.
So that means no burgers, have fun literally dying for Israel you subhuman fucks.

FPBP

omg epic meme XD!

israel, of course. iranian theocratic regime is in its terminal phase.

Thank you so much kind user, I worked hard on it. :)

>Israel vs Iran

Typical american subhuman.

There's 8-9 countries in Syria ready to boot you and your israeli masters out.

>greece

lololololololol

Iran would gobble Israel up without the US' shield i'm sorry

armedforces.eu/compare/country_Israel_vs_Iran
So far Israel has won every war, even with if enemies had got numerical advantage. Why this time would be different?

wtf? 2006? the latest one?

>So far Israel has won every war

Except the war with Lebanon back in 2006 who was buttfucked.

Neither side can truly win, it would be a stalemate. Literally entire geopolitical circles of world agree.

China

Iranian men are bulls. Persian bulls are coming. Knock on wood.

>Murica

kek

Iran. Also lots of dead Jewish families in America.

In the short term Israel, in the long run, Iran.

considering Israel can just tell the US to come and defend their masters i'd say Israel wins

1. Israel has been in very few wars so far anyway;
2. Every time Israel faced pretty much the same opponents.

>Who wins?
The western civilization.

In the end Israel will lose.

why? because they pussy out when they win and don't finish the job.

They can win 999 times out of 1000 and that one loss will still be the only one that counts.

Israel on its own can`t even take somalia. US is what makes the kikes strong

still USA > some country where you can't tell if they're pakistani or indian or turk

Is this even a question? Israel. They have fucking nukes. And I guarantee you they will be the first ones to seriously use them since Hiroshima. Here are the main prerequisites for Israel to use nuclear weapons:

>A successful military penetration into populated areas within Israel's post-1949 (pre-1967) borders.
>The destruction of the Israeli Air Force.
>The exposure of Israeli cities to massive and devastating air attacks or to possible chemical or biological attacks.
>The use of nuclear weapons against Israeli territory.

Israel is completely paranoid and willing to use nuclear weapons to ensure the safety of its citizens. But unlike other nuclear nations like the US and Russia, they occupy the smallest space. So they're the easiest to take over or do a bombing run on, due to their thin strip of land. Ergo this means they will use nukes much more quickly than Russia, US or other such nuclear nations.

>The western civilization.

China.
America as always will join the fight and buttfucked alongside with Greece/Cyprus by Turkey Iran Russia Syria Lebanon etc.

>Why this time would be different?

Because Iran are not some bumblefuck Arabs chasing each others asses.

no

>All this European Muslim salt

God I hate Europe nowadays. I sincerely hope Israel takes you out with the Sampson Option when they go down.

this

Israel has nukes, more modern military and amerimutts at their leash.

Iran could only win in a long war where nukes can't be used and no one helps Israel.

usa and israel wins

sorry racists.

they only won the wars 50 years ago because usa and europe bailed them out, they were getting their ass kicked before that

and they didn't win in 2006 and the 80s

Israel, we have to defend our masters.

k paki

Cheering for Iran but I know they client take em. Maybe if Russia backed them

Racists?

Also rooting for Iran, but I'm afraid that if Russia backs them, there will be a WW3

Jews are legitimately bad at fighting, which is why 1. they wear diapers and 2. they try to get others to do their fighting for them

what's the point of this

These stupid joonigas want Iranian {Persian} Gold deposits.

>k paki

How do you know that Iran doesn't have nukes?

I hope Iran.

Isreali F-16 got shot down over Syria today

Nice try JIDF
youtube.com/watch?v=uiO_ZT5bSqk

youtube.com/watch?v=xf-b3BorM4E
these soldiers win? lmao

Every general on the planet has studied the Iran-Iraq war. Nobody is fucking with Iran in Iran.

Iranians are fucking insane.

On Israel's border with a couple shitty iranian FOBs of course the kikes will wipe out pretty much anything but neither Iran nor Israel has the ability to destroy the other.

They won every time against you Arabs but Iran is another matter entirely.

New York Jewish Diaspora

Surprisingly cogent analysis from a meme-flag retard. Well done, you must be the wisest stormnigger.

The entire planet, since Israel's troops R a bunch of pussies who crap their panties when getting shot at, so Israel will use nukes.

Israel.
America will back them

Muslims have a track record of being absolutely fucking useless with anything more advanced than a sharp metal stick you swing at people, plus Israel automatically gets Jewnited States of Israel fighting for it.

Very lopsided unless Iran decides to an-hero and make the world a better place by causing a nuclear firestorm across the middle-east and Israel.

you forgot all the anti air rockets that were destroyed. and the drone was a pretty advances clone of an american drone.
and that's the 1st drone in 37 years. russia got more than one jet downed by terrorists only this year alone

Israel,but it wasn't a complete victory. just take a look at the number of casualties

those are some jewish noses

Is this a purely hypothetical where we pretend that Syria, Hezbollah, Russia and the US aren't involved? Or if we consider everything that's on the table then I'd still have to bank that Israel may continue you live, but not without extraordinarily heavy casualties that the world hasn't seen since the second world War and with Israel losing most every achievement they wish to accomplish.

In a perfect world, Israel would be destroyed, but i think all we can hope for is regaining the Golan and possibly everything north of the galilee.

whatever makes you feel better paki

Russia also flew 12,000 sorties in a year. And openly. Not the ol’ sneaky Israeli way.

*important to note

OBVIOUSLY ISREAL

imagine she goes home to muslim cock

obviously kike poster

Some Iranian soldiers during the Iran-Iraq War were Jewish.

Pic related is their monument in Iran.

Fuck off already, Mohammed, nobody cares about your butthurt third-world ramblings.

>a moment of clumsiness is what would the decide the fate of a war
return to turky abdoul

fake infographic

the probability of them being jewish is like 1/10000...

lmao shlomo is triggered

the UN task-force sent to protect the jewish masters

Israel flew hundreds of missions every year over syria alone for all this time.

Pissrael got their ass kicked in 2006 faggot

furious

Why do Europeans love their Muslim masters so much?

if it's total war then Israel.
if the jews get baited into launching a ground offensive into Syria then they will lose.

I would not advice talking about losing with this flag. just look at the number of casulties and remember the fact that Israel never used its full power

why do the women in these arab countries always look white with blonde hair but the men look like they're from pakistan or some shit

that's an arab

what the fuck is that
the fuck?

Iran is not an Arab country but I think the answer is women use makeup and hair dye and shit to alter their appearance and conform to a globalistic white standard of beauty.

Men don't.

Jesus Europe sucks so fucking much right now.

>burger education
Iran is not arab. and her hair is probably dyed

Israel, anyone who says elsewhat is deluded.

hair dye, skin lightening and makeup

THE JEWMERICAN FUNDED ARMY

canada isn't better with all your persians and pajeets

even compared to france this is just sad

according to muricans everyone who have shaded skin and beard are arabs

Meh, at least we don't suck Arab-Muslim dicks off like it's our full-time job, literally yelling Arab war chants and rambling about freeing Palestine and destroying Israel isn't even popular among the Canadian far-left.

> who wins?

this being a situation where 2 problems are solving each other, i'd say : Sup Forums wins

> Iran is not an Arab country

can you tell the difference between an iranian and an arab? they (mostly) look the same way.

people in arab/persian countries use skin lightening? seriously?