Finnish Teen Brutally Raped Then Burned Alive By Illegal Muslim Migrant From Afghanistan

When will the madness stop Sup Forums
saboteur365.wordpress.com/2016/01/09/finnish-teen-brutally-raped-then-burned-alive-by-illegal-muslim-migrant-from-afghanistan/

Other urls found in this thread:

saboteur365.wordpress.com/2016/01/09/finnish-teen-brutally-raped-then-burned-alive-by-illegal-muslim-migrant-from-afghanistan/
youtube.com/watch?v=MFE0qAiofMQ
theguardian.com/world/2010/oct/17/angela-merkel-german-multiculturalism-failed
cbsnews.com/news/jessica-chambers-case-teen-burned-alive-named-killer-before-dying-firefighters-testify/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I dont even care anymore. Fuck roasties

Bump.

>saboteur365.wordpress.com/2016/01/09/finnish-teen-brutally-raped-then-burned-alive-by-illegal-muslim-migrant-from-afghanistan/

I'm posting this link (or rather its source) on other websites.

How is it the girls fault.

What was her political affiliation?

>Seventeen year old Jonna briefly dated Azimin
Toll paid in full

>Finns are whi-

Good riddance, whore

This issue has reached the tip of the bell curve. At this point i wish more of this shit happens, since those fuckers refuse to wake up.

Sounds like she broke up with him and he got assblasted over it.

see

Those news are at least 3 years old

Oh wow, that's the first time I've ever heard of a mudshit getting ass blasted and throwing acid / setting fire / stabbing and raping a girl who broke up with him.
Must have come as a total shocker to her, like it did to me.

This is a sad thing, but might serve as a warning to other girls in Finland. But, considering the Soviet-tier level of indoctrination all over the West, I have my doubts.

she didn't know that the toll is always paid eventually

Wife's brother knew her. Muslims, not even once.

That's so multicultural.

Dane truth is best truth.

Many people do not raise their children to be racist/self-aware to the shitskin menace. Most of them are just naive and it never crosses their mind.

Wow! Virgins detected. :)
More females are becoming doctors or lawyers than men, as well as having higher GPAS!

Grow up and leave your little thought bubble and actually talk to an intelligent woman sometime. You may learn something and stop being so bitter.

they were dating

Just because of one man's action you people dare to judge 1.5 billion muslims?
There are always some bad apples.

Go get laid or something you dumb virgins.

>meme flag
Fuck off Abdul

id rather SNIFF

Thanks Sweden.

oh, Finland :DDD

toll payed

ITT: redefining the term "roastie".

>Finngolian

hahahaa ching chong chang

good

What the actual fuck.

top fucking kek

BUT THE JEWS ARE SOMEHOW BEHIND THIS! NOT MUSLIMs LOL THEYR JUST VICTIMS TOO ARGGHHHAHRGH!!!

Fuck off Akmed.

Fuck off chaim

>you have to pick between jews and muslims

also watch this: youtube.com/watch?v=MFE0qAiofMQ

(((Who))) do you think bribed and blackmailed corrupt politicians to bring them in in the first place?

>T. roastie
pretends like roasties are intelligent women

The flag checks out.

And unlike the Chad Italians, Nerdic Finngolians wont do anything about it except buy more "anti-rape" bracelets.

We live in a democracy. If more than half of the white population vote for open borders, more immigrantings, etc. that's still
somehow the Jew's fault? You do know it's not to kill Christianity, but to make more money? More people indebted to their
banks more $$$. Jews and whites have always been at the top of elite circles, it isn't just Jews getting richer, but whites also.
Somehow they're still the enemy. Yet, muslims are behind a lot of the social chaos and even death of our own people and eventually
want domination.

The Caliphate of Multiculturism repeats what it has been taught.

immigrants*

Saying someone is an "innocent" muslim is tanamount to saying that they're an "innocent" psychotic/sociopathic/pyschopath. In short, they're saying that they believe that the "ideal man" engages in rape, slavery, terrorism, torture, tyranny and murder.... but haven't had the time/opportunity to actually engage in those behaviors yet.

"Innocent" muslims are only "innocent" so far as they engage in cognitive dissonence and lie to themselves about how good they are.... but I suspect deep down, many of them know how evil and monstrous their lives/creedos really are.

I also have to add that Jews did this during the days of Al-Andalus in Spain as well.

>We live in a democracy. If more than half of the white population vote for open borders, more immigrantings, etc. that's still
>somehow the Jew's fault?
They created the conditions for that to happen to begin with. Of course the brainwashed are going to go along with what they've been propagandized their whole lives under the assumption that they're doing so with total agency.

This pasta was stale before it started.

You could say she was finished. Kek

He's whiter than her, she looks like a gook

>people voted for multiculturalism
>western countries have direct democracy
>politicians didn't change opinions after elections
theguardian.com/world/2010/oct/17/angela-merkel-german-multiculturalism-failed

>Yet, muslims are behind a lot of the social chaos and even death of our own people and eventually want domination.
Muslims were not a problem until we started fucking around in their countries

And how many muslims do you know IRL?
USA doesn't have any significant population of muslims and those who are actually muslims in USA are liberal degenerates who don't even know what Islam is. Same as the christians who are christians but have never read the bible.

Don't just judge, meet some people outside of your computer for a change ;))

>only a F*nn
At least he didn't rape and burn a person.

all I see is a greek and a Chinese woman with yellow hair.

God damn the Mongolian memes are true.

>coal burned
>toll paid
So was it.
So is it.
So shall it ever be.
Amren.

they're never going to learn are they?
white women will date shitskins until the very last one is beaten to death by their turd bf

how is this related to Islam? this dude was under 2m tall, ergo all people under 2m are gonna rape and burn you... no wonder that a shill, echochamber site will post garbage clickbait articles like this, needlessly slandering an entire group of people for what some dude did.

>born, an innocent empty vessel
>shipped off to public indoctrination schools at ages 2-4
>positive reinforced to coal burn
>also negative reinforced to coal burn
>coal burned
>toll paid
rinse repeat. its not ok

Kek

Reminder that skinskins become sexually active much earlier in their life cycle than lightskin euromutts

t. neckbeard

>t. Mohammedan scum descended from corrupted Slavs

>t. faggot incapable of forming an argument and resorting to ad hominem in an effort to circumvent his own inferiority
when will mutts learn?

>Relaxed around the black

deserved it

>t. Islamified Turko-mongrel with an IQ in the high 80's
Projection is a bitch, isn't it you degenerated creature?

>still can't form a valid counter-argument, has to resort (yet again) to ad hominem
how does it feel getting schooled in your safe space?

She got what she deserved

I'm glad you can at least tacitly admit that you lost. Can't wait for the Serbs to send you all back to Central Asia with your Turk masters

Sorry but since you offered no counter-argument I'll chalk up another win for myself. You have 8 minutes to issue a reply, outlying why I should reconsider my decision, else I will consider this yet another schooling of below par IQ mutts. Hurry up.

When the time comes, I'm going to get on a plane to assist in impaling a whole village of Mohammadanized Slavs like you. I will relish the screams of your woman as they beg their false sand-god to help them, having forsaken Christ.

since you have failed to provide a timely appeal, I've decided that you have, in fact, lost this argument. better luck next time and please don't respond to this post.

cheers.

>Muslims were not a problem until we started fucking around in their countries
>muh poor muslim victims narrative
Muslims have been attacking Europe for over a thousand years. When they weren't outright invading with armies they were attacking small towns and villages with raiding parties and abducting people.
If there was any justice in the world France and the UK would've glassed large swathes of the middle east as soon as they developed nukes, and it would've been a righteous act.

Death to Mohan and to his false cult, you Turco-mongrel rat.

>Burn someone alive
>Eligible for parole in 12 years

gg Finland, no re

good

Eh, she was uggo

sorry your time to reply has expired, thus your post has been dismissed

>Finland, where caucasian males rape mongoloid woman

You've parroted that backwards, amigo

all time

just a warning to the rest of the West

you flaming fucking feminazi cunts wanted to bring the muslim hordes in.

Time for you to pay for and burn for your ignorance.

This is just an isolated incide-

cbsnews.com/news/jessica-chambers-case-teen-burned-alive-named-killer-before-dying-firefighters-testify/

>serve as a warning to other girls
Yeah I doubt that

two comments: 1. she's really a blond mongolian
2. women should be killed freely and legally by their men (husband, brother, father or boyfriend).

how do you know he's a muslim fuck face?

it's right wing fake news as always

When the coal burns back.

underrated

I dont know what kind of larping u guys are doing, but yes was a muslim and not a fake story, alltough its 3 years old already.

>He was convicted on November 26th, and sentenced to what is referred to as “life in prison” under Finnish law. However, “life in prison” only means you will spend the rest of your life on parole.

KEK ME UP INSIDE

KEK ME UP INSIDE

haha yea refugees welcome amiright girls?
well show those evil racist nazis that this is a land for migrants! :)

She is a dumb ass and paid dearly for it.