Dragon Ball Super

can we all agree Super is shit?
this is all i want from the show but nope, atatatatata and gay looking Toei/Toyo Super villains

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=l-33SkD_tnw
youtube.com/watch?v=x-pUSkxJxgc
twitter.com/AnonBabble

First for 17fags
Stronger than 18 Gohan Caulifla

Reminder that Son Goku is beautiful.

Reminder that Caulifla is beautiful and rules these threads.

Reminder that Universe 9 is beautiful

Reminder that Fatsoppo is light work

You say that like it isn't obvious.

None fanfic cancer thread

Beerus is the cutest GoD

Reminder that

You know my major gripe with DragonBallSuper is that Toriyama has failed to bring any sense of danger to this new series. Since death and planet destruction is not a big deal anymore there nothing to really shock us. Everything can just be saved with the dragon balls. Nothing changes. After this arch I am sure Goku will go about and continue to train as well as want to fight even stronger beings which will magically pop up. We know this won't end in a satisfactory manner and I feel that is a big reason why this series knows as Dragon Ball Super will be looked at as bad.
Toriyama you have failed at doing anything original and failed to bring it. I am very disappointed in Super.
Oh I know how to fix it let's revive Frieza for the 100th fucking time. I'm sure the fans will love that!
Just absolutely terribad.
Toriyama you want to save Super?
LEARN TO KILL PEOPLE OFF. LEARN TO PROGRESS THE STORY AND GIVE CHARACTERS DEVELOPMENT.
You already waste a lot of time on SOL shit. Why can't you give the characters growth?

Get lost

>DEJA DE BURLARTE DE MI MANGA PENDEJO

What did Tacopedro mean by this?

Too slow

That you care too much about GT.

F will play and will redeem the whole tournament
youtube.com/watch?v=l-33SkD_tnw

You can't stop me Hit. The donuts will be destroyed.

This isn't about manga vs anime is it? Why do you have such hatred for spics user?

Already Jobbed

>you can wake up from your dream

>Reminder that Android 18 is beautiful

I don't have any hatred against spics desu, it has become so overused in these threads that I just see it normal

>Hit kills Jiren
>gets disqualified

KIERO

WTF is this donut meme with Jiren?

Too slow (once again)

>reminder that Android 18 is beautiful

Yeah

KIERO

>implies he can only kill
>can do an easy knock out and drag him to an end of the arena

lulz

COMIDA

is that all?

I think you missed the entire part about how Hit can't really restrain his abilities and has a heavy focus on killing. He couldn't knock Jiren out in the same way that he could probably just one shot Jiren with his heart stopping punch.

KIERO

>wanting GTshit

You have to go back.

Is that all? Barely felt that. Watch this, MAXIMUM KIERO

Surprises you can still talk

you can take an entirety to choke

We need a dbs version of Tails gets Trolled, I know we can all agree on that

Spics are the ones who like shit like OP the most

Nice transformation manlet. Time to show you anf your jobber friend fraction of my power. Now where did Hit run off to?

Don't Worry About Hit for Now >:)

it's not cel-animated

waifufagging is cancer

what are future trunks and mais cat doing right now?

wat

Why do you keep asking the same question? It's obvious they're ducking each other's copies

Reminder that she is best girl from Universe 7.

youtube.com/watch?v=x-pUSkxJxgc

Heles please. He's a family man.

god DAMN this bitch is fine

who

Too bad she has shit taste in men.

>You disgusting Saiyans I will kill you with my own hands!

where are the videlfags at?

Writer on the show. He wrote last week's episode.

they are being beaten to death by Spopovichfags

Post awesome Goku moments

>Baby Vegeta
You aren't the SS white we love here!

That doesn't even make sense, how could 17 get so strong?

>DBZ
Ultimate Gohan > Super Buu > Super Saiyan 3 Goku > Fat Buu > Super Saiyan 2 Kid Gohan > Perfect Cell > Second Form Cell > First Form Cell > Piccolo > #17 > Frieza

>Super
Ultimate Gohan = #17

>where are the videlfags at?

Ignored, just like their waifu.

That looks like shit

Is OP's pic really what people want Dragon Ball to turn into? Is this what people are hoping for?

Super has lots of problems but I actually really like the tournament character designs.

no

Holy fuck even Toeis best writer is half retarded.

FREEZA FREEZA FREEZA FREEZA

Sure it looks nicer and it improved the Botamo fight, but lets look at this as a whole
Frost went from making the community love to hate him in the anime due to his dishonest character to just another jabroni in the manga.
Magetta got a lesser fight in the manga
Botamo got an improvement in terms of lengh
Cabbes was eh
Hit was nerfed a ton and became a nothing. Basically scaling in the manga is Goku/Vegeta above all else. (yeah great scaling community... great consistency you want.)
Goku Black was a nothing
Zamasu was a nothing
Merged Zamasu got nerfed and Trunks became totally irrelevant
CAULIFLA IS SHIT
Sure the manga looks nice, but goddam the anime is doing the stories better.

I had this idea last episode:

>In a destroyed planet, some kid watches the skies. Fast forward a few months in the past, you see the trio of danger fighting against some thieves, who tried to extort a community. The trio is not motivate by some sense of justice and heroism but rather keep the extortion to themselves. The kid from the beginning watch sideways the beat the thieves with admiration and fear for the 3 powerful fighters. Fast forward to the tournament of power. Before they went to the arena, they look into the kids eyes, with hope they survive this madness. Their universe is at stake. Fast forward a little bit more, moments before their destruction. It is the first scene, the kid watches his universe dispersing into nothing. No pain, no sorrow, nothing.

If a drawfag could draw this it would be very cool.

these shoops are getting better

In the trash where they belong.

No not really. I just want this series to improve it's powerscaling deliver on its concepts have better looking non recolour transformations. Be able to give a personality to its new characters develop its pre existing characters have satisfying conclusions and not suddenly asspull as well as not flanderise it's main character and have interesting or at least cool fights. You know everything that makes an at least decent Shounen series.

Playing with his past self

> not using the humans as slaves
What are you retarded?

17 is as strong as ultimate gohan
I'm going to Africa guys, If I kill poachers I could become the ultimate warrior. Seriously gohanfags btfo

>If I kill poachers I could become the ultimate warrior.
Weren't like 9 years since the end of the Cell saga until now?

>muh kids

Go to sleep, Toei.

An user of taste I see.

So? Androids can't get stronger, 17 and 18 will always have the same power level.

That shitty theory was debunked by Toriyama itself

Alright Sup Forums, are you true dragonball fans? Have you read the entire manga? Answer this one question to prove it:

Who built this Dragon Radar?

Why do people want to ship Caulifla and Goku so bad?
Caulifla's a barbarian warrior. Does she really need to have a love interest?

Wellllll

Ah fuck it's been such a long time. I'd like to answer Bulma, but it seems like a red herring

thought it was a different cat.

in teh anime hes brown.

And dbz cat has been like that seems like forever.

I have a gut feeling that Jiren is one of those people who can move faster than time (like Blue Kaioken x10 Goku).

Hit is gonna learn this the hard way.

Nope, Bulma did not build that one.

SO who got the get?

Dr. Briefs?

/s4s/ and /jp/
The 16000000 one says he got it by pure luck, the other one is a script faggot

wakey wakey gohanfags

Nope, he never built a radar

I am a Gohanfag now but not because I think he's powerful but because I like his character

can someone explain why liking gohan is now considered pedophilia? out of the loop

He fought many poachers user.