Chinks are of the most disgusting and fucked up people on this planet

Chinks are of the most disgusting and fucked up people on this planet
>Bile bears (growing bears in tiny cages just to extract their bile)
animalsasia.org/intl/media/news/news-archive/five-things-you-need-to-know-about-bear-bile-farming.html
>They fucking eat dogs
bbc.co.uk/newsbeat/article/39577557/the-countries-where-people-still-eat-cats-and-dogs-for-dinner
>kid labor
ilo.org/asia/areas/child-labour/lang--en/index.htm
>kid SEX labor
mtholyoke.edu/~li20j/classweb/worldpol/

At least some of yall are smart when you're not busy killing yourselves

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=VZy5S-jUIlw
liveleak.com/view?i=f71_1510541212
liveleak.com/view?i=7d8_1507458579
liveleak.com/view?i=335_1445351308
liveleak.com/view?i=368_1442639331
liveleak.com/view?i=9a8_1449499805
liveleak.com/view?i=d7f_1436393690
animalsasia.org/intl/media/news/news-archive/five-things-you-need-to-know-about-bear-bile-farming.html
bbc.co.uk/newsbeat/article/39577557/the-countries-where-people-still-eat-cats-and-dogs-for-dinner
ilo.org/asia/areas/child-labour/lang--en/index.htm
mtholyoke.edu/~li20j/classweb/worldpol/
liveleak.com/view?i=fc4_1449774538
youtu.be/EEnoDhJ2D9k
youtube.com/watch?v=11gc9uBUxCk
youtu.be/ceUSZBMeREY?t=26m24s
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Yum yum

Yes. they are subhuman, and?

Wut yoo no rike Chinese egg roll?

That’a the dick of a nigger they murdered. After he died the Chinese cut his dick off. So never say Chinese people aren’t based

I know, just fucking with op.

I don't even hate the Chinese, yet I find these threads throughoutly enjoyable.

>bear

>dog

>kid

That Filipino.

no kid sex, but post more chink webms

Kings of Power 4 Billion%: youtube.com/watch?v=VZy5S-jUIlw

I'd like to chop that chink limb from limb and feed it to the local bear population.

ok I'm done

Fuck you, it's Chinese.

They are bots.

they got the best cities around though

I really regret watching this.

It is tho

Why though
There's a massive empty road to avoid doing that

Yes, it's Chinese.

Have the full version, since you're a big baby liveleak.com/view?i=f71_1510541212

this whole "chinese are subhuman" thing seems like kind of a meme.

You got the one where the truck hits the light post, it kills a biker, and then the truck explodes into flames?
That's my favorite one, it's some GTA shit.

Get out of my country, slant eye

white as snow, and I vehemently oppose white-asian race-mixing. still don't think they're subhuman.

It's not a meme, you stupid chankoro. You guys are subhuman insects.

liveleak.com/view?i=7d8_1507458579

liveleak.com/view?i=335_1445351308

liveleak.com/view?i=368_1442639331

Sorry, man, I don't. My collection is small at the moment.

my favorite too
like some final destination shit for that biker

There it is. The absolute shit hitting the fan in this is just unreal.

liveleak.com/view?i=9a8_1449499805

liveleak.com/view?i=d7f_1436393690

Seriously, no better than niggers. Look at these chankoros jumping on each other like little yellow monkeys.

Didn't even wipe.

No need.

POO IN THE BOO

>Chinks are of the most disgusting and fucked up people on this planet
>>Bile bears (growing bears in tiny cages just to extract their bile)
>animalsasia.org/intl/media/news/news-archive/five-things-you-need-to-know-about-bear-bile-farming.html
>>They fucking eat dogs
>bbc.co.uk/newsbeat/article/39577557/the-countries-where-people-still-eat-cats-and-dogs-for-dinner
>>kid labor
>ilo.org/asia/areas/child-labour/lang--en/index.htm
>>kid SEX labor
>mtholyoke.edu/~li20j/classweb/worldpol/
tyson farms?

liveleak.com/view?i=fc4_1449774538

Typical china taxi ride.

Hit by light pole, hit by car, burst into flames, run over by truck.

Where is your god now?

Stupid fucking chink, tainting the poor rifle with the blood of an innocent bear who literally dindu muffin.
He should've shot himself instead.

Say what you will about Chinese morals, but their work ethic is to be admired. I would fuck a gook even if just to have hard-working children

Chinese people are atheist lol

Chink here. I hate my own kind, there are chinks like me though, polite and generous to a fault, but I'm a freak chink.

99.9% of chinks are pragmatic, no ethics or morality, they would kill to take money from others if they think they'd get away with it. Thing is, most of them are outright cowards so they don't do it.

Chinks are worse than Jews. Look at US cities where chinks are moving in, slowly those cities deteriorate.

Reject chinks and goods. Japanese are great.

good for you, please don't breed here

China is God's blind spot.

I'm married to another chink like me, we are kind, polite and behaving more like suburban whites than Asians.

Everytime we go to Asian markets we cringe, bad driving, loud dirty mouths. Gooks are bad too.

Me and my wife are legal immigrants and voted Trump and staunch supporters of everything Sup Forums stands for.

haha I'm pol, I command you now to leave the USA and return to the ricefields motherfucker

Thanks for making a gore thread solely by yourself btw. Remember that karma will reward you. There are few angels like you around here

Honest to Christ, if you look at his face and then compare it to mexicans, there is a thread of information to be followed. The bloodline is tainted from all the years of human sacrifice of their best and brightest along with the cannibalism. There is even a common thread of worship. Dragons. Sky serpents.

>gore thread
it's a chink thread faggot, OP made it. And is that some kind of threat? There's no such thing as karma, but there is God and he has no sympathy for Godless insect creatures

DELETE THIS IT RUINS MY WHITE SUPREMACIST NARRATIVE

>muh white supremacist
Chink hate threads are some of the most diverse we get on this board

Why

I literally thanked you cunt, no threats or irony.

Are yellow bug tribe blind?

well that was a strange thank you. I'm sorry though

You wouldn't wanna live there. The buildings are known to spontaneously collapse

>that pic
holy kek my sides are rip in peace

Animals don't have souls, God gave us dominion over them. Stop making these gay threads you cuck.

What you have to rmember is that two generatiosn ago 90% of chinks were rice farming peasants. You can thrust the serf into modernity, but you can't thrust modernity into the serf.

1st day here?

>chinks
>sushi in the pic
Huh

Oh great. Does this mean I need to throw out my 5000$ bottle of "Dr Grizzly's Boner Inducer"?

Did the kid survive I wonder

what the actual fuck happened
are the even people? are these things more gorilla than niggers?

Wow. It looks so small.

It's the opposite. They're ruled by emotion. They think that their feelings somehow trump physical reality. Think of anime. You know how physics doesn't work there. They really think that is exactly how the world should work. And every time it doesn't, they learn nothing.

You're literally showing a picture of two girls fighting over a man. But you want us to believe they're emotionless.

Cool.

Chinese are not primitive!!!
>facial recognition in every major city
>95% of population on the internet
Even though it's massively censored

>They are awash in DATA
THEY USE this data to grow and build their advanced AI!!!

>Skynet is here
In the movie a nigger was responsible for building the death AI... in our world in the CHINK!!!

youtu.be/EEnoDhJ2D9k

Watch the liveleak videos, fag

It's just that amerindians are also mongoloid, retard.

chinks are literally nigger tier...the only reason they have money is because we allowed them to make our junk now they are like an international version of the beverly hillbillies

>liveleak.com/view?i=7d8_1507458579

Women fighting over a man.

>liveleak.com/view?i=335_1445351308

A drunken party with not quite sex happening as is traditional. Looks like a hell of a lot of fun actually.

>liveleak.com/view?i=368_1442639331

Woman being stripped in public for sleeping with other woman's husband

Again, women fighting over men, and one drunk party with everyone having a good time. But you want us to believe they're emotionless.

Cool.

please further explain what you're trying to say here, because I'm really not finding any sense in this post

of course, you're practically asian

It's emotionally stunted. It's a certain lack of awareness of others existing outside "I want.", there's extremely little empathy or sympathy, rather, just hedonistic pleasure, anger over being deprived, and and disregard for others.

That reaction time. I'm thinking it could be intentional.

That was pretty fun to watch but I'm not surprise that the are so many people hit by a car.

Not at all really. If anything they're taught the exact opposite. That it's only possible to derive pleasure from others. That it's impossible to have a self. They don't have a sense of self in the way that we do.

In Asia you are the people you know. And no one else. People who are outside of this internal circuit of people you know are treated differently. To be regarded with distrust and suspicion. Their feelings aren't real. Because they aren't yours. Which is to say the feelings of people you know.

The home and family is the only thing Asians believe is truly real. Everything else is uncertain.

That was supposed to be to (you).

It's also important to note that the Chinese take this to a real extreme that isn't seen elsewhere in Asia. And that in their fervor to beat the west they DO NOT CARE about lives lost. The rest of Asia hates China due in no small part to the fact that China is intentionally building factories where they know the wind will carry smog into their nations. China is turning their skies yellow and killing them.

Like my wife says "China is shitting on our land. Literally."

youtube.com/watch?v=11gc9uBUxCk

>Music from the Californian pedo Children of God International cult that was making inroads into Japan.

youtu.be/ceUSZBMeREY?t=26m24s

no idea what that is nor do i care to be honest.