Daily reminder that it is very important to not have children!

Daily reminder that it is very important to not have children!

stallman.org/articles/children.html
>Having children is selfish. If you don't have children, you can dedicate your time to something that the world really needs.

Other urls found in this thread:

esa.un.org/unpd/wpp/Publications/Files/Key_Findings_WPP_2015.pdf
web.archive.org/web/20070125111252/http://www.shelleytherepublican.com:80/2006/05/22/a-true-history-of-linux.aspx
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>Having children is selfish
Being selfish is bad thing?

Fapping: for the common good.

That's a clever way to cope with the fact no girl will ever be near your penis.

He can easily pick a commie girl and bread in a heartbeat.

>no movie tracker has murda muzik

>soul

It actually is, humans didn't get this far by being selfish.

How can one man be so based?

He always sounds like a raving lunatic of course, but he's also always fucking right and has the balls to say what most other people are too afraid to even dare think about inside their own head.

You need a woman to have children so I don't have a choice anyways.

No? People went far because they wanted things.

As expected from such great man, humans should dedicate to improve society not just themselves and their shitty families

You appear to be unfamiliar with the meaning of selfishness.

leftists disgust me

That's not politics user. Think for yourself.

Sure thing richard.

The world needs more capable, white, powerful children though. Besides, there's no greater feeling imaginable than lovingly pumping your fertile white wife full of sticky steamy mayonnaise of life while her legs shake with ecstasy.

>muh heritage

>say what most other people are too afraid to even dare think about
Sure hope this is bait. Most of the things he says are what people outgrow by the end of puberty.

>As expected from such great man, humans should dedicate to improve society not just themselves and their shitty families
This is how the human race ends. leaving the earth to the morons.

You can make your children work faster for that common good point.

>Would rather die a virgin than save the white race

Stallman is an intelligent person who is wrong about everything.

>I decided not to have children for other reasons. When I was young, my family was full of tension and anger, and then I noticed that many others were too. Such a family life was in no way attractive. When older, often I saw parents rebuke their children for playing with me

>Don't have children so you can feed the children of a bunch of third worlders whose populations grow while their capacity to produce food diminishes

Remember: you don't have to respect the beliefs of authors of the software you use. Stallman may be a hyperautist who wrote some great fucking programs back in the day, but he is completely disconnected from the realities of the majority of the world, like so many other bourgeois leftists. These people claim to love the working class, but this couldn't be further from the truth. Not only do they not understand them, they hold them in the highest contempt.

>die a virgin
Who said anything about that?
>save the white race
From what exactly?

Gee, I wonder why they wouldn't let their children play with this fine gentleman...

They didnt get this far by not having kids either.

Everything you do is selfish
You do things with altruism to make you feel better

>From what exactly?
Declining birthrates. Because manchildren like you are too afraid to impregnate a good fertile lass.

Sounds like something you would read on /r9k/

LOL

Okay, but what if she was black? Or asian?

Then you're not producing white offspring and therefore contributing to the death of the white race.

Sounds more like something you'd hear in a Bill Hicks stand up

He had at least one girl and wanted to name his OS after her (Alix) instead of calling it Hurd.

>there is no love
Did a girlfriend you really love leave you for some Chad, user?

he's right but for the wrong reasons
it's downright evil to create a new consciousness in a universe of suffering guaranteed by physical law

If we don't let the birthrates decline, we die thanks to environmental mayhem. So it's a no-brainer really.

>spread white genes
>WAAAAH, YOU'RE KILLING THE WHITE RACE!!!11
wtf

Who gives a fuck about the white race?

Then you should care about the billions of blacks and chinks being unnecessarily brought into this world to produce for their parents, instead of first world whites who are the ones who'll be able to solve the environmental crisis (which we won't have to worry about for a long ass time).

>chinese
They are already implementing population control policies.
>africans
Their mortality rates pretty much negate their high fertility rates.

So I fail to see your point.

no need to worry about that. i hate children.

Sup Forums please leave, nobody even remotely cares about your rhetoric here.

being selfish is actually what got humanity this far. being selfish is a good thing so long as you aren't fucking everyone else.

Selfishness by definition fucks everybody else. Sounds like you need an English lesson.

Would you give a fuck if polar bears, tigers, lions, elephants and rhino's were to die out tomorrow? How about if you were one of those animals? Better yet, how would you react to literally any race being wiped out due to negligence? There's nothing wrong with trying to continue the reproduction lineage of your race, which literally every one of your ancestors has done before you. You owe it to them at the very least. And to answer your question: I do.

>confusing races and species
You need to study biology, user.

Those are different species, you dumb piece of shit. We're talking about races here.

"Races" don't exist though, friends.

>Their mortality rates pretty much negate their high fertility rates.

esa.un.org/unpd/wpp/Publications/Files/Key_Findings_WPP_2015.pdf

I know the difference between races and species you dumb niggers. If you're such brainlets that you can't infer my point then I'll "correct" the animals in my metaphor to dog breeds. Happy now?

>nigger
Ah so you're just an edgy racist from Sup Forums, nevermind.

>this is white

I wouldn't give a fuck if a dog breed stopped existing.

Sup Forumsfags BTFO

Extinction, you mong

>I can't argue with someone who uses a racial slur to insult me as a meme. Better put him in a box along with racists so I can discard his point of view and claim myself the victor of a Vietnamese knitting forum debate.

"Extinction" applies to species, user. Not a fucking skin colour. Also, if whites are blending up with other peoples, then white genes will live on, even if no people have white skin any more.

That baby is not white, but that baby has white genes and can have a descendant with white skin.

Not even if you were said dog breed? If not, then I can't convince you. Just know that I had never known true happiness until I produced my first white child, knowing my ancestry smiled upon my fruitful deed with glee.

There is only one race, the human race.

>I had never known true happiness until I produced my first white child, knowing my ancestry smiled upon my fruitful deed with glee.
stop larping and go back to Sup Forums, the cringe is unbearable

I wanna have children, they're nice to play with

>That baby is not white, but that baby has white genes and can have a descendant with white skin.
Or you could just procreate with a white woman and eliminate chance from the equation?

>you do things with altruism to make you feel better
Not everyone is like you user, maybe if you stop believing you know all about people you will experience a genuine relarionship with people

Based.

Imagine being such a faggot.

Life is much comfier without them but breeders are wired to be annoyed by anyone not validating their choice.

Old, no kids, less than no regrets, plenty of $$ because dodged that bullet.

Does Sup Forums ever have a good argument other than "muh white heritage"?

Stallman is just one in a long line of great men who've chosen to devote their entire lives to the advancement of the human race rather than detract from their work by spending a significant portion of their lives raising a family. Tesla, Newton, Nietzsche, all great men who spent their entire lives without families or a single instance of sex, all to push humanity further away from the darkness. In fact, Stallman is probably the Chaddest among them, because he's actually had sex before.

I have more pussy than you.

No it doesnt, and its quite sad considering
>0 selfishness: wont procreate to not burden the world with a child you may not have the time to rise
>some selfishness: MUH WHITE RACE CANNOT DIE, CULTURE IS NOT WHAT MAKE WHITE PEOPLE GREAT ITS THE LACK OF EXPOSE TO THE SUN
Seriously, a chink raised by a white family will behave like a white boi and have a white life
>full selfishness: dont give a fuck about race or the next generations, has a happy, mundane life
Its all just a lie, anyway all three are fine to live your life just dont shill your stupid ideology fucking everywhere

Stallman is right as always.
OP is a faggot as always.

>Selfishness by definition fucks everybody else
No, it doesn't you fucking retard.
"It is not from the benevolence of the butcher, the brewer, or the baker that we expect our dinner, but from their regard to their own interest."

RMS is a meme

Some memes can change the world.

la creatura....

RMS is a jew actually

>I don't know the difference between self-love and selfishness
That quote is 100% wrong, since if the people were not benevolent, they would BY THE VERY DEFINITION OF THE WORD seek their self-fulfillment by non-benevolent (or maleficent) means.

What you don't seem to understand is that you are wrong BY DEFINITION. In other words, no amount of arguing can prove you right if you can't even get the meanings of words right. Study a dictionary first, then we talk.

(((Stalmann)))
Are they even trying anymore?

Don't have children white goyim.
Slave hard for us then die

he's not wrong desu

The fuck was this moved to Sup Forums? Goddamn Sup Forums hijacking the entire thread with their bullshit.

WTF. You'd think this guy was smart but this is ridiculous. There's NO overpopulation in the west, we're importing people like crazy for fuck's sake. Any kind of breeding reduction we might do here is INSIGNIFICANT when you consider how much the rest of the world is reproducing.

sup Sup Forums?

The butcher, the brewer, and the baker are all being selfish. By definition. So you are wrong.

hola bitch. where you from cuz?

>There's NO overpopulation in the west

ARRRRRRG no, wait... REEEEEEEEE

You have to be such a retarded bluepilled beta faggot to fall for his open sores horseshit...

web.archive.org/web/20070125111252/http://www.shelleytherepublican.com:80/2006/05/22/a-true-history-of-linux.aspx

I'd just like to interject for a moment. What you’re referring to as Linux, is in fact, GNU/Linux, or as I’ve recently taken to calling it, GNU plus Linux. Linux is not an operating system unto itself, but rather another free component of a fully functioning GNU system made useful by the GNU corelibs, shell utilities and vital system components comprising a full OS as defined by POSIX.
Many computer users run a modified version of the GNU system every day, without realizing it. Through a peculiar turn of events, the version of GNU which is widely used today is often called “Linux”, and many of its users are not aware that it is basically the GNU system, developed by the GNU Project. There really is a Linux, and these people are using it, but it is just a part of the system they use.
Linux is the kernel: the program in the system that allocates the machine’s resources to the other programs that you run. The kernel is an essential part of an operating system, but useless by itself; it can only function in the context of a complete operating system. Linux is normally used in combination with the GNU operating system: the whole system is basically GNU with Linux added, or GNU/Linux. All the so-called “Linux” distributions are really distributions of GNU/Linux.

I'd just like to interject for a moment. What you're referring to as Linux,
is in fact, GNU/Linux, or as I've recently taken to calling it, GNU plus Linux.
Linux is not an operating system unto itself, but rather another free component
of a fully functioning GNU system made useful by the GNU corelibs, shell
utilities and vital system components comprising a full OS as defined by POSIX.

Many computer users run a modified version of the GNU system every day,
without realizing it. Through a peculiar turn of events, the version of GNU
which is widely used today is often called "Linux", and many of its users are
not aware that it is basically the GNU system, developed by the GNU Project.

There really is a Linux, and these people are using it, but it is just a
part of the system they use. Linux is the kernel: the program in the system
that allocates the machine's resources to the other programs that you run.
The kernel is an essential part of an operating system, but useless by itself;
it can only function in the context of a complete operating system. Linux is
normally used in combination with the GNU operating system: the whole system
is basically GNU with Linux added, or GNU/Linux. All the so-called "Linux"
distributions are really distributions of GNU/Linux.

Please avoid using the term “open” or “open source” as a substitute for “free software.” Those terms refer to a different set of views based on different values. The free software movement campaigns for your freedom in your computing, as a matter of justice. The open source non-movement does not campaign for anything in this way.
When referring to the open source views, it's correct to use that name, but please do not use that term when talking about us, our software, or our views—that leads people to suppose our views are similar to theirs.
Instead of open source, we say, free software or free (libre) software.

Fuck, you beat me to it. But I've got nicer digits

>If you don't have children, you can dedicate your time to something that the world really needs.
Yeah, giving your time and tax money to shitskins so they can have children instead.

Being selfish is the best thing.

They're already outbreeding us super fast anyway, and you're from Sup Forums so your kids would be extra retarded. May as well save yourself a lot of trouble/money and improve the gene pool by getting a vasectomy

>I can't tell the difference between self-love and selfishness AGAIN
Alright, let's take a closer look at that quote...
>It is not from the benevolence of the butcher, the brewer, or the baker...
The word "benevolence" means "disposition to do good". The author here's either implying that beef, beer and bread are not good, or he's confused and doesn't realize that the antonym of "benevolence" is "malevolence", which means "ill-will".

At this point, it becomes trivial to refute the quote with a simple reductio ad absurdum: assume the butcher, the brewer and the baker weren't benevolent. Well, then they wouldn't be interested in making good things like beef, beer and bread, for the simple fact that they lack a disposition to do so, but rather have a disposition towards evil (or an ill-will). Since they are in fact making beef, beer and bread then we have reached an absurd and the assumption that they are not benevolent must be wrong.

While it was the author who failed to notice this mistake, it was the one who employed the quote (namely this poster ) who attempted to blur the distinction between "regard to your own interest" (to use the author of the quote's own words) and "selfishness". The problem is that selfishness is not just that, but rather a regard to your own interest RATHER THAN others - that's where the ill-will is implied. A synonym would be "egoistical", which means "caring about oneself and the gratification of one's own desires rather than others." It is easy to see that that is not the case with the butcher, the brewer and the baker, for in as much as they are caring about themselves, they are also caring about others. So there I rest my case.

"techy man zmody og yr. he cuk"
- chink proverb 456BC

user, you are hungry. Have some traditional dutch food. pic related.