Shokugeki no Soma

Reminder that Yukihira Soma is beautiful.

Other urls found in this thread:

nerdreactor.com/2017/07/18/food-wars-yuto-tsukuda-interview/
onepiece-naruto.com/shokugeki-no-soma/netabare5/post-8350/
animenewsnetwork.com/daily-briefs/2017-06-25/food-wars-shokugeki-no-soma-anime-season-3-visual-unveiled/.117987
bakadata.com/manga-spoiler/shokugeki-no-soma-224-spoiler
kissanime.ru/Anime/Shokugeki-no-Souma-Ni-no-Sara-OVA/Episode-001?id=137618&s=openload
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

he was, at some point, a great lead. but i've since forgotten such times.

To be fair, most of the characters are beautiful in their own ways, but I agree with Souma though.

I agree, but Shino is beautiful-er

Even Megishima?

Soma ranked 6th this week

Color page next week

It's Megishima's turn, f-for sure.

If the cliffhanger ends on his and Rindo's match or ends with him presenting his dish then I agree he'll probably get it

He deserves one for sure

Reminder that Soma is a high functioning sociopath.

Tsukuda's interview on AnimeExpo.

nerdreactor.com/2017/07/18/food-wars-yuto-tsukuda-interview/

The way he says some things makes me think that this series in nowhere close to the finale and will go on for at least other 5 years.

>literally everything started with Tosh and his editor getting drunk and thinking about girls orgasming to food

Fucking hilarious.

Tsukasa won 3-0

God dammit. You had one job, Kuga.

Who would've guessed?

I'm not sure these are 100% real

It feels very rushed (especially since they managed to judge both dishes in one chapter and come to a conclusion)

Does the winner get any rights over the losers body?

he is still great outside of matches

endgame

>will we see more of the Aldini brothers?
>watch out for more Takumi.

RIP in fucking pieces Isami.

Also it's their birthday today, say something nice to them!

Happy birthday, Italianini boys

Where did this sudden hate boner for Soma come from?

If it's his matches, isn't that a problem with the structure and writing of that and not character himself?

I keep forgetting that they're twins

What a completely unexpected turn of events.

He's still a good MC, I don't understand your hate for Soma.

Those spoilers are fake

Though that will still be the end result anyways[/spoiler

Omedetou. I want Isami to be my brother in law

Wait a few more years and marry Takumi Megumi

He has cute gfs, they're touching hips

Fodder Alice belongs with Fodder Dog

Wish you brothers get happy endings with your waifus Megumi and Bianca.

Not in that image, looks like shes trying to take Soma's semen

>His first challenge is Erina
Yes, in every way

>Bianca

She better step up her game and appear once or the nigger is gonna steal him from her.

>You know what they say Once you go BLACK there's no going BACK

The White way is the right way

Meat is fucking homewrecker.

I still have high hopes for Bianca, since Shinomiya a-la-carte LN is canon, that makes the Aldini one canon too and Tosh did the artwork for that too.

You could always tweet Yuto on twitter and ask him if he could potentially introduce Bianca in the manga sometime later in the future or something.

S3 when?

animenewsnetwork.com/daily-briefs/2017-06-25/food-wars-shokugeki-no-soma-anime-season-3-visual-unveiled/.117987

But he did job?

Next fall.

When will Tosh draw Erina in a turtle neck?

Fuck you and your harem shit

Excellent.

it is more just a general waning interest in the series. with Souma as the front-man any discontent levied towards the series is tantamount to hate towards Souma.

Legit spoilers when.

Soonish

One piece and HxH have their spoilers out so SNS should be next

Megishima better get the color page next week

Saito is a sushi chef confirmed

Soma has been grinding his knowledge of common people food by working at a diner and fighting 493 times against the most OP chef in the show. I don't know how people call everything he does an asspull when he has the best background you can expect to have in this manga.

I understand that some people have less interest in the manga thanks to the Central shit and so on, but hating it because of how Soma is handled is just weird, what exactly do people expect? for him to lose round 1?

We get to see his sword in action

Perfect trace has gotten stronger. Too bad he's gonna lose.

Indeed

We all know Takumi has to take down Saito and prove he's better than Subaru

Yuuto also said
>watch out for more Takumi.
It seems he will become a much relevant character from now on so he probably will win his match against Saito.

> Tsukasa : different from the Kuga i have ever had.
What does he mean by this? Is Tsukasa a cannibal? Did he ate Kuga before?

So how exactly is Sword going to counter Subaru's perfect trace?

Kuga spreads aluminum foil of Chinese pot and makes instant smoker.

Aimed at transferring smell to fried pork with smoked tea leaves to the material.
In addition to smoldering, we started making sauces made with beautiful liquids.

The true body of the black bottle filled liquid that Mimako handed over is "smoked soy sauce".

Add it to boiled balsamic vinegar, black vinegar, sugar, crushed tea leaves.

Increase the sense of stratification of the scent when not only the meat, but also the sauce taste with a fragrance

"It is OK to concentrate on support, but your cooking at the bottom is okay?" Judges who are concerned about Mimasaka

Miss Miyako 's opponent was Zhou Jie 4th seat, Saifu Sui Makoto, a genius sushi craftsman.
Saito is pitying for the misery of tuna's theme work, but the real beauty is a confident expression.
Saito disassembles the tuna and moves the beauty work as soon as cooking starts.

Mimako "FLASH !!"

Saito's movement is perfectly traced, cooking is carried out with exactly the same operation without a time lag of 1 second.

This is a new special move devised by Mimaku!

"Successful tracking / flash (Perfect trace / flash)"

Instantaneously read the opponent's behavior and thinking like fire the strobe with the camera

It reflects exactly the same procedure at your hand.
Saito used the time to devise recipe and he was able to get into Kuke's help, which
means she is facing confrontation between Kuma and two chefs.

Kuga "Because my role is to always drop you here, do not you think?"

"Wow, you can end your championship highway here"

Tsukasa: "I'm prepared to win even if I abandon myself ... It certainly seems to be a bit different from Kuga that I have ever had"

To the next week

With his secret eye power.

Fuck off with the google translate.

Endgame right here lads

When he opens both eyes he can see into the future

By doing this he can change the future and always guarantee a win

Soma will beat him by squirting cold ketchup into his eyes

Just binged this in 2 days, why do people think Megishima will lose? The dude literally got the third seat without even noticing it.

Rindo is more popular so she'll win

Unless the author really wants to throw us a curveball

Because Rindou gets hyped too fucking much.

>Rindo is more popular so she'll win
Dumbest comment of the day goes to you.

Because Rindou is hyped as fuck, the author flat out said she was "an important character this arc", and when they released a powerlevel list a few months back as supplementary material she wasn't on it meaning a) she's somehow weaker than the 1st years like Soma and Megumi or b) her level is hidden because she's some sort of true final boss style monster

Ramen is a great character, but I don't really see him winning this

Popularity plays a large role in manga/anime

No way is the author going to let the 7th most popular character in the manga be defeated by a guy who couldn't make it into the top 30

Yeah. Nikumi, Alice and Hisako says hi.

Are you that fucking dumb?

Their fates were sealed before that popularity poll came about

Once this RDC is all over I bet we'll be seeing a lot more from them

What is Gaara doing in that stupid show? Or is it his son

>that feel when my waifu will never show up again

I highly doubt that.Takumi ranked third in the 2nd poll with huge number of votes, still he was barely relevant after that.He just got his time back recently.I don't think the author would change the storyline because of popularity polls.

I haven't been this excited for this manga since the election finals, it's really hard waiting for the next chapter to see what's gonna happen next, and I'm already picturing what could be the best way for the main crew to win, especially against chefs like Tsukasa and Rindou.

>Last people remaining are Erina/Souma, and Tsukasa/Rindou
>Azami makes snarky comment to Senzaemon about it being over
>Retort is that he always believed that the first years would be the ones to pull through, since the Jewels Generation has been super built up to prior ("there's something different about this year's freshman")
>Azami looks at what they're cooking, notices that Erina is making food she normally never would
>Yells at her for "ruining the flavor", she doesn't pay him any mind
>Cue him being genuinely shook for the first time, wondering how she can disobey him like this
>Turns out that Erina and Souma decided what dishes each other would make, to make the best use of each of their talents
>Win through power of teamwork and combining their opposite styles of food, proving that Azami's "one answer" ideology is also wrong

/fanfiction
But really, I see no way they can win that wouldn't be bullshit without some serious teamwork. Even though Isshiki and Megishima might be good enough chefs to do it, I really doubt that the story would have side characters like them deal the final blow to Central when Souma is the main opposing force to their ideals. But whatever happens, the manga is really good again in a way it hasn't been since Azami first showed up.

Fuck off. Please.

When will best girl do something again?

bakadata.com/manga-spoiler/shokugeki-no-soma-224-spoiler

>buttblasted Mehgloomyfag

Why do people think he has any chance in hell of winning? There would be nothing left on the central side besides jobbers + Tsukasa. This is a shonen manga and there needs to be competent opponents to make the MCs look good, especially the one that hasn't cooked once in 200+ chapters. Megeshima is a nobody in terms of plot relevance and no one outside the obnoxious contrarians will give a fuck if he loses.

Rindo's fans are the obnoxious ones

Fuck off retard.

I'm actually an Erinafag you buttblasted paranoid autist. I just think your taste and fanfic is really retarded.

Yeah Subaru is fucked

>Perfect trace

It's been revealed to early and Saito will find a way around it

NICE

I wouldn't say it's really good again, but it at least isn't as shitty or boring as it has been since azami came in. It's more like we're just waiting to see what kind of new asspull Tsukada will come up with next.

My wife Megumi is such a sweetheart

Let's just say the lowest point of the manga seems finally to be gone

>Elite 10 scramble arc
>Blue arc fighting legit foreigners
>Isshiki rescue arc? There's something going on with his family
Yeah, it seems like we have a lot to look forward to, and none of it having to do with "you get expelled if you lose", which is way overused and destroys any tension.

She will job to candy

>Still thinks Megumi will lose

Sometimes I wonder if people on here even know how Shonen works

Megumi and Takumi will not lose their first matches after training

Hot Springs OVA English Subbed
kissanime.ru/Anime/Shokugeki-no-Souma-Ni-no-Sara-OVA/Episode-001?id=137618&s=openload

These are endgame pairings now.
What happens?

> Kuga x Souma
Truly patrician taste. Other gay pairings are land whale tier.

>Pajeet and Tsukasa are always at odds with each other but still love each other deep down

>Rindou sexually harasses Dog to the point of making him snap and he fucks the shit out of her 24/7

>Alice desperately tries to seduce Megishima but he always turns her down

>Momo is Hisako's mistress and always femdoms her in the most humiliating SM play possible. Hisako enjoys it because she's a masochist lesbian

>Erina cheats on Sword because she's a horny slut and he's too stupid to notice it

>Eizan beats, bullies Megumi on multiple occasions. The girl is terrified of his Yakuza relatives

>Soma is always on top, and that makes Kuga extremely angry, but deep down he enjoys being a bottom bitch.Good banter between them

>Isshiki si a top tease and always embarrasses the thunder Takumi. Generally on good terms with each other

>Zzzzzzzzzzz

Hey, this seems pretty accu...
>Erina
>horny slut
DELETE THIS POST

Ok I'm gonna be honest. I don't consider Erina to be a bad person, I have nothing against her, but you can't deny the fact that she's a hormonal mess. She blushes every 2/3 panels now. She desperately wants a thick meat rod to penetrate her vaginal walls.

Erina loves cocks. Accept it. Embrace it.

>the thunder Takumi