MY HERO ACADEMIA!

Where are the cute pictures!

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.com/s7r692w8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

i have a holder just for cute hero pics

Only spoilers can save us from this spam faggotry.

I like Ochako, she's genki but in a girl-next-door kinda way. 10/10 would ask her father for permission to court her.

My current Sup Forums cancer list:

1. SnK threads
2. BnHA threads
3. TG threads
4. OP threads

>4 images
>one image per poster
>spam
try to contain your fagotry

>MHA
bro it's bnha sorry i dont make the rules

Ochako is shit

Idiot, every single BnHA thread is a spam dump. Did you not see the last thread?

it was ok im sorry the tread didnt satisfy your delicate tastes

We are not as bad as TG threads

how could you forget DB super threads?

>constant fanart image spam

Not even TG threads are so bad.

Remember when these threads used to be nice and comfy

I'm not even setting foot in there that's why I can't tell.

dont forget the assmunchers complaing about the tread quality becoming cancer themselfs, wish i could gas them

Toukafags , etofags , fujoshits , and the whole waifuwars make those threads unbearable

Where's DBS? Their threads are all about toyocucks, toeishils, chadhan posters and caulifags.

Yes, but we all knew this day would eventually come.

Be the become...

There's nothing wrong with chadhan posting

Maybe we'll get these again when the kids go back to school.

The best

To be fair it's motly one retard in BNHA thread.
Grape AKA Ochacofag AKA Minafag AKA every single avatarfag.
Oh and Fujos

Seems pretty legit.

I like imagine Itsuka (Big hand redhead) picking up Asui making her do the frog screech

Why don't we go back to talking about the series instead of constantly bitching about these threads

>SnK
>OP
>HxH
>TG
>BnHA
>Bleach/Naruto

I feel like that's part of the problem, a lot of people frustrated that their favorite characters have been around for a while I miss you Bird and tail man

shhh user dont try to logic with this fags just point and laugth

Toga might be a guy in a girl's disguise.

What do you want to talk about?

Like if that's gonna stop any of us from waifufaging her

Our threads should be nuked
Every thread is the same cancerous shit

then fucking leave shit stain

Next chapter , will we finally see the girls fight , and can hori fit toga into this arc

ochako is a best.

We all miss our favourite characters but I don't know why some people spill spaghetti because of it. Hell, I'm not too fond of the ongoing arc either but the best solution is to be patient.

You must be over 18 to post here. Come back when you're all grown up and learned how to spell.

What do you think will be the long lasting effects of this arc? What will Shiggy take away from this? Will Overhaul be put in a subordinate position to Shiggy in a bid to recoup loses sustained by the raid? How does Eri impact the story from here on out? Her quirk has the potential to shake hero society to it's core and an answer must be given when the smoke clears.

make me dweeb

You won't say that when she's revealed as the traitor

That doesn't even happen that often it's actually more common that someone calls someone a (insert waifu here)fag than someone actually does any waifufagging
This is the real fucking problem with them

Fujoshima is the traitor

I definitely see Shiggy somehow getting Overhaul to work for him once shit goes bad for the Yakuza. I've been convinced for a while now that Overhaul will end up fixing AfO back to normal eventually.

Well mirio might die , something might be happening on grand Torino's side of things , the traitor could be revealed , and I hope overhaul isn't a one and done Villain

Always remember.

That's a nice lazer

>saving idiots
for what purpose?

C'mon we already saw his flashback

>kid ain't got even anything to say on his defense

I'm still trying to get a feel for how the waifus are divided, so if you did not vote in the last pole please vote for your waifu.

strawpoll.com/s7r692w8

Eri is going to be rescued by Shiggy in the end.

>kid
is that an insult in alabama or something? im 27 and i was just showing how you cant do jack shit about the things that bother you dick weed

I'm of the opinion that Overhaul's chances of escape are rather low. Which is a shame because as of now I think he's a more compelling villain than Shiggy.

did you say cute?

I could see this happening. Along with Shiggy taking most of Overhaul's assets: lab equipment, hired guns, drugs and the proto-type anti-quirk weaponry

>4 fingers
nice detail

I think we need another villain besides the Shiggy, and I think the Yakuza's approach to villainy is a good contrast to the VA's. I hope they stick around, even if they lay low for a while after this arc ends.

>more polls
kill yourself

>shaniqua the dumb slut
>ugly freak
what a duo

ochako is not the traitor.

She's really cute and I'm going to be mad if she's actually the traitor

its the same poll from last thread tard, im trying to get a larger and more accurate sample size and i want to give the chance to vote to those who where not in last thread.

They're CUTE!

Yes she is , I'm horikoshi

Ochako is too innocent to be a traitor, and what would she gain from that?
She may want money to make her family's life easier but she's not willing to jeopardize her friends' health or even lives for some cash

MODS , ban this pervert

Perhaps we'll see another Yakuza cell some time in the future. Assuming that the expendables don't count as core members of the Eight Precepts of Death and that there are actually 8 of them

you dont know poor people really well user

You she'll ever be hit with an anti-quirk bullet , so we can see how she looks like

it's a fucking anonymous poll, every faggot can proxy vote and shit your sample, in fact i have done it too, so no surprises the girls are so even when everyone just want his waifu to be on top but not so top that it's a noticeable cheating
and also what's the fucking point? you have offciail polls to rely on

Thanks. It's still a wip. Makes me sad not many people draw him.
His casual clothes are great.

It would be interesting for the VA to have her powers but Shigaraki will poison her mind beyond repair. I hope she gets rescued by Izuku and live a happy life instead.

But that would mean she's actually involved in the plot, so that's impossible

> also what's the fucking point? you have offciail polls to rely on

I want to know what Sup Forums thinks not the fanbase at large.

and there is not really anything i can do about people cheating the poll that said numbers have been rising slowly so id like to think its legit.

>this whole poor meme
I guarantee you she's massively overblowing her parent's financial situation
if they were poor I doubt they could afford the things for their daughter that they can

It's possible that Shiggy will be able to grant her a happy life. When Shiggy gets AfO he can take her quirk and put it in a Noumu. There'd be no reason for anyone to target or exploit her again.

are we goin to see this scene in the anime?

Why hasent anyone drawn toga as a abyssal ship yet?

best ship

Is Midnight thirsty for that Skeleton D?

God dat Momo

>Lead CP this week
Awww yeaaahh

agreed

I wonder if Tooru ever wishes she was visible? She can never do normal girl stuff due to her appearance.

She can go into the guys change room and never be noticed. Think of how many dicks she's seen in her life.

best girl

Kendou most beautiful gril but also a cute

Are you part of the cancer since you're itt as well?

>League of Villains
Saturday morning tier maniacs

>Stain
Lone wolf terrorist

>Eight Precepts of Death
Traditional gangsters keeping to the shadows

What other supervillain archetypes will appear? Dictators? Mad scientists? Gods? Aliens? Mad scientist alien dictator gods?

I want Mina to sit on my face