>be japan
>make cartoon for children
>make the main antagonist a sadomasochistic pedophile tranny clown
>it's still good

O, MY ASSPULL NEN

>main antagonist
>has done nothing but help the MC the whole series

what

He is helping him so he can eventually kill him with somewhat of a challenge.

He isn't an antagonist

>tranny clown
Maginificent magician.
Plus Gon is so cute that no one can resist his charms even if he is 15 years younger than you.

I will never watch Hunter x Hunter because literally the entire time, I'll be comparing it to Yu Yu Hakusho.

If he is sexually attracted to fighting/killing powerful people; does he ever have the chance to sex?

does anyone happen to where to find all of the english dubs? How far in episodes have they have been able to air the dubs? I figure they completed the phantom troup arc already

what does it have to do with yyh?

torrents
Dub just finished Phantom Troupe arc last week

waiting for dubs

just watch the sub you faggot

>subs

but he's the protagonist

Dont worry user with best main character around the gon and kilua are safe.

subs thread?

just finished it, faggot

Try kissanime. Even if you don't want to stream, you can still see how many eps are out.

I can't switch from dub to sub. Too jarring. The voices wouldn't sound right. Once the choice has been made, there is no going back.

Hisoka's motive is similar to Toguro's in a very shallow way so he thinks it'll be the exact same.

both are pretty good though, the characters are sort of similar but it didnt really bother me all that much.

This definitely is not for children.

Hisoka isn't the main antagonist. He couldn't even defeat another moderately strong villain and wouldn't stand a chance against the likes of Meruem.

Why are people ok with Gon-san but meme on O MY RUBBER NEN all the time? We all know Gon is getting his nen back thereby invalidating that sacrifice and making it utterly pointless. If Gon has no longterm consequences from that, then that'd be flat out awful writing .

The manga will never end in our lifetimes.

I have read the manga up to halfway through the chimera ant arc but stopped a while back.

Are any of the arcs worth watching in the anime if I have already read most of the manga; if so which version and arcs?

2011 is worth watching all the way through for cute Killua.

Because O MY PREVIOUSLY UNINTRODUCED SUPERPOWERED MONSTER SISTER WHO CAN GRANT WISHES isn't quite as catchy as O MY RUBBER NEN

good joke

O MY DESIRE NEN

the guy made both hxh and yyh, cant help but compare the two and just see hxh as wanting.

Gon deserves to be nenless forever and written out of the story for killing best girl

>hisoka is main antagonist
OP please neck yourself