Shingeki no Kyojin/SNK (Pedofags Not Allowed)

Also endgame when?

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.com/8af275aa
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

first for based Captain Rico

>capeshit

strawpoll.com/8af275aa
strawpoll.com/8af275aa
strawpoll.com/8af275aa

Best Girl

Annie a cute.

Go back to Sup Forums you double nigger.

Endgame

>does an edit that has armong dying
>titles the thread no pedofags allowed
>gets told capeshit
Why live

Good taste

why don't you respect my fetishes?

Goddamn whores only putting in half the effort

are you pedofag?

Because you're a genetic freak.

Reminder.

Armin a cute.

I don't know about you guys but I can't wait until Reiner switches sides and marries Eren. You could tell that he had a strong bond with him and Eren was visibly upset when Reiner confronted him. We all know Reiner's not the bad guy here and the sexual tension between Eren and him is undeniable. Eren thinks he has to kill him but he doesn't want to because he wants to have lots of babies with him. Isayama denied all Eren pairings but I think this one has a chance.

What do you think, everyone?

Oink

>I don't know about you guys but I can't wait until Annie switches sides and marries Eren. You could tell that she had a strong bond with him and Eren was visibly upset when Annie confronted him. We all know Annie's not the bad guy here and the sexual tension between Eren and she is undeniable. Eren thinks he has to kill her but he doesn't want to because he wants to have lots of babies with her. Isayama denied all Eren pairings but I think this one has a chance.

>What do you think, everyone?

Falseflag, he spurgs about hating fetishes and rape

also thanks for the assistance

I don't understand, why are those two shipped so often?

Don't people know that guys can have bonds of brotherhood and camraderie without anything being sexual? Its a thing people. Just cause people are friendly doesn't mean they're fucking gay.

>turning a ER pasta into a EA pasta
good job

I want him inside me

We know, Grisha.

What you get when you try to teach autismos about the real world is just to get them farther inside their own world. There is no point, these people will never understand strong human interactions, let them be.
If their cartoons is what makes up for their lack of mental fornitude so be it, let people live however they want to live.

I want Eren inside me

Male or female?

We know, Mikasa.

I want to go back in time and make your dad pull out you pathetic cum-juggling piece of garbage

Endgame right here, brothers.

user if one of them dies by the end of this series, you better add wings to one of them so you can continue to do this

Hisu is made for touching.

I think you might enjoy it.

Will he ever be happy?

For who request it, another Annie

Thank you very very much.

Would Mikasa be a loving wife?

>Yes, Mikasa?

Only towards Eren

She seems more like the type who would kill your kids if she ever saw you talking to another woman. So not really...

But would she be a loving wife, user?

She would make a great Aunt

I doubt you believe that im actually cute girl

Best wife

I'll believe you if you aren't a liar. Where are you from?

Yes until you need your space and she stabs you twenty times and commits suicide because she couldn't live without you.

RE is the patrician ship.

what?

soon.

Mikasa might be clingy but she's not a psycho yandere.

Funny joke.

Maybe, but do you want to marry a person who built her entire persona around you? she is a recipe for a disaster and drama.

Hideous art. I'm willing to bet anything you can trace it back to a shitworthy Tumblr.

>tumblr boogieman

Not my fault everyone there is talentless.

A country in south east asia, user

Do you like it there?

then show me good fanart, better if it is Annie.

I kinda like my country's ideology, not too liberal nor conservative. But this country's people sucks

Why do they suck?

Of course she would, though she'd be kind of clingy and would get jealous too easily.

Singapore?

Has there ever been anything purer?

If only she were, she'd be a more entertaining character

>she'd be kind of clingy
Clingy is an understatement

Most of them are allahfag. They literally ruin my country if my country's minister not destroy them
Nah, try again user

Let me guess Indonesia?

Why don't you move?

Annie, are you there?

I want Annie's sister to look like this. Do you think Historia would be a good name in the real world?

Annie is Mikasa's Grim Reminder

I wish Eren and Connie would interact more

They look like they could be total bros

My friend is called Historia here on Mexico, sure its a unusual name but its whatever. Even lacking originality.

Is it a popular name?

I've planned to move in future but i guess if i live in another country maybe i got discrimination which it get worse

I see. That's understandable.

Not really

Good. I don't want a common name for her.

Just like eldian. All i can do is just sit here and
(Lets) Watching some airships anons

mikasa is a possesive bitch

>allahfag
50% of the US is your friend
the rest would suck your dick because brown asian.
if you are in NorthWest or the Old States, they are pretty 'allahfag' too.

I like Kruger a lot. But I've got to go. Take care.

I respect it.

Can mods not permaban pedos?

How can we stop you?

Christ, as if I didn't hate Mikasa enough for being a shit character. What a fucking bitch.

why? there like just one pedofag in here

Unironically im not that brown asian which im minority here, user. And pretty ironic that im actually allahfag too but im not like them. Im too edgy for them.

????

Oh come on. I don't even like her but that's just a silly spin-off where things like that are played up for laughs.

That scenes is more like a gag and supposed to be funny, because she also gets mad at Sasha and Ymir.

Isn't the game a retelling of the canon?

Regardless, that doesn't feel out of character for Mikasa at all. Honestly I'm mainly just watching the series now hoping for her death. I have no idea how it's possible to make a character that's so bland and shitty as her.