Is Lauren becoming /ourgirl/?

It seems that she's turning away from her former coalburning ways and slowly embracing white nationalism. Her experience in south Africa must have worsened her opinion of niggers significantly, surely.

youtube.com/watch?v=k8-G9hMY-qk

Vid related. She despises every single one of those Negroids, and sympathizes with the personal experiences of white farmers.

No she is a coal burner

Holy fuck, stop shilling for e-celebs you massive beta male

also she is pandering to her audience for money because she is a jew.

This. It's fucking pethetic.

i love her. she is so great. donating to her right now and hope the rest of you donate too and support her making more videos

this

Did you pick the premium skype call version?

I don't have any money, so I hope she enjoys semen tributes.

Sir, I'm going to have to write you a citation for spamming and marketing with vulgar use of a meme with intent to ginancially promote ethots. You have been warned. Have a good day sir

She's wonderful and I appreciate her stepping forward as a conservative voice at a time where it is extremely unpopular to do so.

You folks at Shariablue don't have the influence you'd like to think you have.

No - shes saying what she says to extract money from beta orbiters

Holy airbrushing batman!
I can only imagine how pockmarked her face must be beneath that greasy death mask!

She's still propagandizing our views regardless is she not? Her intent is irrelevant.

She already is. She's a crypto-white nationalist who hangs around with identitarians and does documentaries about farm murders in south africa.

Really the only reason Sup Forums is against her is because she isn't retarded enough to go full 1488 and alienate her entire audience as opposed to slowly dropping those redpills. She's the Youtube version of Tucker Carlson.

Stop worshipping women, especially obvious CIA Jewish women.

Unless a girl is inviting you into her bed, you shouldn't treat her any different from a man or your little kid sister.

careerwoman via betabucks

Shes making a meme of our views. It appears as though people adopt these views for frivolous reasons and arent that dedicated if people like Lauren Southern use them to get beta orbiters the give up cash.

Also, it looks like beta orbiters are the only followers of these ideologies

>it looks like beta orbiters are the only followers of these ideologies

Normies hardly make such distinctions.

I btfod the finncuck so hard he never came back

>that pic
I don't mean to support the MGTOW fags but damn, that's a roastie worth amount of makeup. She's sufficiently attractive even without it, maybe even more so, judging from some of her videos. Just why?

She went to South Africa and reported on the white genocide there, informing her entire 400,000 subscribers about the white genocide in SA.

She is literally 400,000 times more useful to our cause than anyone else I can think of at the moment.

If you go to South Africa and risk death, to report on the white situation there, you are with us, no argument possible.

round of applause for this man here, im sick of these faggots on this board.

This, it is mostly /r9gay/ cucks who sperg about her on Sup Forums.