Telling an Asian girl she has a porcine nose will CRUSH her

Asian girls are very sensitive about the size and shape of their nose. If a white man mentions their thick Asian nose it absolutely crushes them.
Nonchalantly mention the shape of her nose in conversation. Show her what you mean by putting your hand on your nose and distorting it to look like hers. Say the words "pig" and "snout"; even if it's said under your breath it's ok as she hears it. Make some "oink oink" sounds.
Let her know that YOU know her shame, then walk away. Leave her with a familiar feeling of racial inadequacy but multiplied tenfold. She will also feel embarrassed that she tried to talk to a white person with normal human features and a normal human nose.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=4OrCA1OInoo
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>Say the words "pig" and "snout"; even if it's said under your breath it's ok as she hears it. Make some "oink oink" sounds.

kek

So how is she gonna fix those Down Syndrome eyes and that terrible sound they make when fuck? Asian women also age like milk.

I could give two fucks about an Asian girls eyes,nose,teeth, and chin. I care about that coin slot and how tight it is.

Blindfold and a ballgag. One size fits all.

Couldn't*

>we want the highly educated, hard working to run to the left

why are asians so obsessed with plastic surgery? it's pretty depressing

>Her next operation is already booked

Glad you're having fun Mohammad

Self-hatred, wishing they were white girls kek

>Down Syndrome eyes
Only ugly asians have this. The girl in your pic is ugly because there is too much distance between her eyes.

I can easily find another cherry picked photo of a hot asian chick

Imagine you’re surrounded by a billion people that look like your clone, on tv every day you see beautiful westerners or asian actresses and musicians who got surgery to look more western. They’re seemingly always happy and showered in attention. It’s like the fit males and super skinny supermodels media shows here that westerners try to emulate and are miserable when they fail or think they can never measure up.

nah, THIS is how you do it

“Sorry babe. I'm not interested in oriental girls for longterm."

**point to AZN guy**

"You should be with someone like him"

imagine the seething RAGE of an Asian girl, a girl who has strived her entire life, every single hour and minute, to avoid being associated with SHORT ASIAN MEN, meeting this HANDSOME GOD, who immediately sneers at her and tells her to GO BACK to SHORT ASIAN MEN.

>fetish for monolid asians
>surrounded by chinks because bay area
>fucking none of them have the monolid thing
>tfw

I agree this particular girl looks ugly, but it's because she literally doesn't have have eyebrows or eyelashes.

bay area doesnt have east asians they are mostly Filipinos and SE asians

Nah, that's like San Jose that's full of flips, Viets, and other SEAniggers.

I'm Berkeley/SF area.

MONKEYNOSEMONKEYNOSEMONKEYNOSEMONKEYNOSEMONKEYNOSEMONKEYNOSEMONKEYNOSEMONKEYNOSEMONKEYNOSEMONKEYNOSEMONKEYNOSEMONKEYNOSEMONKEYNOSEMONKEYNOSEMONKEYNOSEMONKEYNOSEMONKEYNOSEMONKEYNOSEMONKEYNOSEMONKEYNOSEMONKEYNOSEMONKEYNOSEMONKEYNOSEMONKEYNOSEMONKEYNOSEMONKEYNOSEMONKEYNOSEMONKEYNOSEMONKEYNOSEMONKEYNOSEMONKEYNOSEMONKEYNOSEMONKEYNOSEMONKEYNOSEMONKEYNOSEMONKEYNOSEMONKEYNOSEMONKEYNOSEMONKEYNOSEMONKEYNOSEMONKEYNOSEMONKEYNOSEMONKEYNOSEMONKEYNOSEMONKEYNOSEMONKEYNOSEMONKEYNOSEMONKEYNOSEMONKEYNOSEMONKEYNOSEMONKEYNOSEMONKEYNOSEMONKEYNOSEMONKEYNOSEMONKEYNOSEMONKEYNOSEMONKEYNOSEMONKEYNOSEMONKEYNOSEMONKEYNOSE

I want to know how this would turn out. Asian girls need to readjust their brains and realise that Asian guys are meant to be their breeders, not white men.

It's not that Asian have Down syndrome eyes, but Down Syndrome people have asian feature. It's not a coincidence they are called mongoloids.

That scenario would never play out because it's always white guys obsessing over yellow girls these days.

Maybe a couple decades ago we could've seen the reverse, but now white guys are just "pathetic creepers with yellow fever."

>Asian nose insecurity

well, at least he's not a Slav.

White men can be short too you low iq nigger

>I may be a disgusting village gook, that doesn't mean I don't deserve a tall blond nordic god and blue eyed kids! Operate me, surgeon Park. Time is of the essence!

.. said the med.

pottery

Why would I intentionally be that mean to an Asian woman?

MONKEYNOSEMONKEYNOSEMONKEYNOSEMONKEYNOSEMONKEYNOSEMONKEYNOSEMONKEYNOSEMONKEYNOSEMONKEYNOSEMONKEYNOSEMONKEYNOSEMONKEYNOSEMONKEYNOSEMONKEYNOSEMONKEYNOSEMONKEYNOSEMONKEYNOSEMONKEYNOSEMONKEYNOSEMONKEYNOSEMONKEYNOSEMONKEYNOSEMONKEYNOSEMONKEYNOSEMONKEYNOSEMONKEYNOSEMONKEYNOSEMONKEYNOSEMONKEYNOSEMONKEYNOSEMONKEYNOSEMONKEYNOSEMONKEYNOSEMONKEYNOSEMONKEYNOSEMONKEYNOSEMONKEYNOSEMONKEYNOSEMONKEYNOSEMONKEYNOSEMONKEYNOSEMONKEYNOSEMONKEYNOSEMONKEYNOSEMONKEYNOSE

Asian girls need to be taken down a peg or two and put in their place.

>t. white roastie

>'what would a black person do' - the post

this tbqh famz, it annoys me how soulless asian insects of the female sex literally hunt for white betas whilst not only abandoning their own men but torturing them in the process. Fucking soulless slopes.

Here's (you) beta eurocuck

Why do you want to be mean to people?

Attacking a woman's attractiveness is the nuclear option in a shit test. It's how you end the relationship when you don't want the relationship to keep going.

A nuclear deterrent doesn't work unless you are completely prepared and ready to use it.

No, let me tell you how to make an Asian girl fall in love with you.

Normally, I would tell you do the shit you should be doing anyway. Go to a gym. Learn how to hold frame. Learn dread game.

But. This one is for the betas. Because Asian women have a secret back door. And no, I don't mean ass. But this will help you get that ass.

I shouldn't even be telling you this. It's real easy. It's the ultimate Asian babe panty dropper. And you're not going to believe me when I tell you.

Tell her you're going to take her camping.

You're thinking, but she's a glamor girl. Doesn't matter. You're thinking, but I hate camping. Learn to love it you beta fag.

Walk up to her and say "Ppsh, girl the lines at REI are way too long."

The gasping noises she's making are her orgasm.

Then say "But I picked up one of those metal hiking sticks."

Try to ignore the flood of pussy juice that just splattered on the ground.

"And I also got a really nice tent and two of those sleeping bags that zip together. I wish I had someone to go camping with."

The shimmering lights around her hips are just the portal to the dimension that is teleporting her panties off her body. It also alters the timeline so she never owned any panties in the first place. That is the level of panty drop this is for Asian women.

No I'm not joking. She wants you to take her camping. She wants to go camping very very badly.

It is all she can think about.

youtube.com/watch?v=4OrCA1OInoo

(Bonus, it's your competition!)

you can also tell that their hapa children looks like them. asian women btfo

He's just fantasizing about a scenario where he's actually attractive and desirable to women.

It's pathetic.

Maybe a few decades ago you could've been desirable just for being an average white guy, but that time has long passed and we're seen as pathetic losers with "yellow fever."

Admittedly, dark brown asian girls will sometimes still treat us that way, but pale skin East Asians? Forget about it.

Are you serious nigga?

Asian girls hate camping. The don't appreciate nature and rough living in a tent. They like money, expensive hotels, restaurants.

Are you sure about that?

spergout, the post.

race traitor detected

actually there's a difference in dating/impregnating asians and in insulting random people.

although there's a real possibility in you being a muslim so... whatever

belittling asians and trying to get asian women is the exact same thing as niggers trying to get with white women. stop mixing with other races and stick to your own. each race deserve to exist in their natural environment, except jews which need to be eradicated.

t. neglected beta

They're here now and they're not leaving. Belittling or mixing are your two choices, user.

>he's never taken an asian girl camping

why would i do that though? i have no interest in shaming asian qts.

>Asian women also age like milk.

>being a camper
That is why your K/D is shit.

>all of these desperate roasties

>Say the words "pig" and "snout"; even if it's said under your breath it's ok as she hears it. Make some "oink oink" sounds.
I'm really interested in how this would pan out without you turning into Ricky Gervais.

>stealing another tribes women
>pathetic
W E W

she looks only part asian. would fuck

There's literally nothing hypocritical about that pic though

>inb4 men and women are the same

Yes, nigger, I am completely serious.

You're getting Asian women confused for white women. Asian women want the status that comes with dating a high T white man, yes. But part of that status is the fact that she can throw in other Asian girls faces that you're a rugged outdoorsman. See also how sexy they think cowboys are.

But it ultimately has nothing to do with you. You're just the vessel by which she gets to go camping. Because it's not camping to them. Every single Asian woman wants to be in nature. Every single Asian woman wants her Buddhism spiritual connection to the earth spirit. bullshit. Every single Asian woman wants to touch a tree and KNOW that the tree spirits spoke to her.

This works on every single one of them.

Also, haven't seen the Asian girls are materialistic and demanding meme in a while. That's cool and also wrong.

You come off as an absolute try hard, instead of casually mentioning her nose is big in a sort of passive aggressive manner, you go all in and will only make not only her look stupid but you as well, faggot.

The Cambodian jungle doesn't count

>earth spirit. bullshit.*

... I don't know how that happened.

I mean they don't have to be Asian to feel bad about their nose.

t. LARP
>but they do like camping

>stealing another tribes women
it's not another tripe, it's another race. There's one helluva difference.

Jewish nose is best nose.

that's how you create supreme gentlemen

>thinks white men are the best on earth
>gets mad when foreign women want to fuck them

lol

>asian whores being vapid and super shallow
I am genuinely not surprised about this at all.
The sad part are the dumbfucks that keep marrying this trash, expecting some honest, traditional wife.
>get rekt even harder by their greed and stupidity
Same goes for all foreign whores.
There is no grail wife, you niggers. Use your brain, when searching for a gf, speak up when shit is about to turn sour and you will maybe find a good one.
>weak mean create hard times and bad women

I'm married to a Korean woman.

But there isn't. That's why invading armies rape the fuck out of conquered women and take war brides. The fact is that race mixing is okay for men and not okay for women. With the current demographic situation in the west it would obviously be counter productive to promote it but fundamentally it's a net gain for your people.

American women ard more plastic tho.

Yeah a lot of people are self conscious about their noses. Especially women.
Too fat. Too big. Too small. Too wide. Too narrow. Too High. To bumpy. To pointy. OP is a nigger.

I'm sorry

also Greece,Italy and Brazil are m ore plastic than Japan.

Gook breathing apparatus is disgusting... and they know this better than anyone

Not for the face, baka.

TYPICAL ASIAN W/O MAKEUP

source on webm?

Have you ever seen her childhood photos?

He's my typical night with her. She cooks something delicious I can't pronounce. Cuts apples into heart shapes. Tries to feed me even though I tell her I think it's emasculating. Succeeds in feeding me... and I pretend to be upset. I give her shit about how she overreacted to the fact I noticed a pretty girl on the bus. She says something adorable. I fuck her on the table until she orgasms which take almost no time. We go back to eating.

That's my wifey.

Get triggered.

>That's my wifey.

Sorry. Pic not related.