#IndigenousLivesMatter

Oh boy, heeeeere we go guys

>Protestors gathered across the country amid a chorus of outrage the day after a white farmer was acquitted in the shooting death of a young Indigenous man in Saskatchewan. trib.al/e4LqIma

This just keeps getting better and better.

thestarphoenix.com/news/local-news/prime-minister-says-he-feels-the-pain-of-boushies-family-after-not-guilty-verdict-in-stanley-trial?utm_campaign=Echobox&utm_medium=Social&utm_source=Facebook

Injuns absolutely BTFO

>Canada's federal justice minister said the country “can and must do better” after a white farmer was acquitted in the shooting death of a young Indigenous man. trib.al/g6cXLCZ

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=hofOSxxpvjM
globalnews.ca/video/4017875/colton-boushies-uncle-reacts-to-gerald-stanley-not-guilty-verdict/
ontarioparks.com/park/petroglyphs
ancient-origins.net/ancient-places-americas/mystery-peterborough-petroglyphs-00834
youtube.com/watch?v=2OEUmfxjEgE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

white person is on native property across the whole continent, so they should be able to shoot whites anywhere for trespassing

youtube.com/watch?v=hofOSxxpvjM

Massive fuck up on our part for not eliminating all these injuns.

Sorry Tonto but North American first Nations were Europeans.
Just because hordes of Asians Invaded and populated in masse doesnt mean you own North America.
Canada was under a glacier when the Solutreans arrived.
There is no such thing as a "native", "indigenous" or aboriginal American.
Just neomongloids- mongloids that crossed to a new continent.
Keep the cult creationist Turtle-island BS in your home, but dont expect all of us to accept it.

Ok. But only with technology THEY invented and had access to before the whites came.

So take away their tech, their wheels, their gunpowder and indeed horses themselves and give them back their bow and arrows.

Otherwise they're just appropriating culture further.

I found the minority

Why doesnt Soros fund them like BLM?

True. The majority of Canada is brainwashed and cant even do the most basic math.
Smart people are the minority.

Anyone got native stories?
>Working in fort mac
>in hotel room late at night
>suddenly yelling from other room
>native guy is yelling at guy he only calls "buddy"
>buddy had drunkenly brought back some whore to their room to do coke and she robbed him after he passed out

He funded NODAPL. Which created thousands of hate crimes. Mexicans and Indians have escalated dozens of heinous crimes the past 3 years.

Canada's niggers at it again.

>be me
>fuck native
>wants to d8
>lol no
>wont leave me alone
>she goes on date with a nigger
>gets raped
>tells me
>lulz ensue

Why? They don't need the funding.
They just run off of entitlement and fire water.

outrage at the verdict instead of relief that there's still some semblance of justice in this faggot ass country
says it all

i wish theyd riot and loot like niggers, been a while since a happening

I just saw this shit on cbc a few minutes ago, Trudeau was whining about how we have to do better and how aboriginals are oppressed.

Red Pheasant First Nations?
Pheasants came from Asia just like Canadian Indians did, neither are indigenous to this continent.
If not for the hate spread by NODAPL and the Hoka Hey water Protectors BS in the sacred Sioux oil.
This robbery and shooting wouldnt have happened.

Why does a farmer need a handgun? Also how do you accidentally shoot someone?

We need to ban guns to prevent stuff like this.

Drunk native broke into my dads farm, he was lucky my dad wasn't home, the fucker stole one horse and let the others all out.
He said "my land my horses", stupid fuckers tribe was from the other side of Canada.
He didn't get off the charges.
They honestly think that our stuff is theirs.

Then we are in a self-defense situation.

Were all oppressed bud...some just more than others. Idk. I'm just gonna pull a George Carlin and sit on the sidelines of this freak show...got my own shit going on. But dont we all?

does canada have a double jeopardy rule? can they charge the farmer again to just force a conviction?

Even CBC now admits Indians could not have been First Nations.
The pre YD Clovis hunters were Solutrean Iberians.
Indians have a creationist cult mentality with zero science or fact to back them up.

CUT MY LIFE INTO PIECES

Clearly, to defend his property and the life of his family, as was shown in the present case.

Does anybody know the actual specifics of the case? Dollars to donuts it's more complex then some prarrie nigger got blasted.

NOT A DRILL

BLACK LIVES MATTER IS THERE PROTESTING WITH THEM. NO JOKE

ahbahahahaha

I bet little Justie's daddy Fidel would be so proud of his boy, and how he's destroying Canada.

Your day will come soon leaf

do you not live in Canada?
>city dweller I guess
anything outside the cities and their rural areas you need weapons, most homes have at least 1 shot gun, 1 rifle and 1 high powered handgun.
Think bears, wolves, wild dogs, fishers, badgers and all those other lovely things that will eat you or your kids or your livestock when they are hungry.
This isn't no tamed tundra we live in.

>I am from Saskatchewan
>Its extremely tense
>Guns are being carried in trucks full time now
>powder keg waiting to explode

Yes I do , but I don't really have time to write a huge essay on it.

>native teens go on drinking binge
>blood alcohol level of 0.3
>decide to drive around yard to yard with flat tire
>get to Stanley's yard
>attempt to steal Atv
>Stanley's son goes beast mode throwing hammers
>farmer isn't taking that shit, thinks they drove over his wife, goes back in house and returns with 50 year old Tokarev, shoots 2 in the air to scare them off
>subpar Russian ammo causes a hangfire while he's pointing it at drunk injuns, shoots one in head
>farmer and his family are the only sober ones to corroborate what happened
>deceased's GF was sleeping it off in the back of the truck, didn't see shit

That's the jyst

That's right, Native Americans are Chinese

>does canada have a double jeopardy rule? can they charge the farmer again to just force a conviction?

No.
In theory, yes.
but they need to find something wrong with judges instructions, and that was the most senior judge in Sask.

What does #mybordersmychoice have to do with it, thats a stupid meme to relate

Is a race war incoming?

More than you even know.

any livestream chimpouts ?

Nothing that I'm aware of yet

But we do have this guy being drunk.
globalnews.ca/video/4017875/colton-boushies-uncle-reacts-to-gerald-stanley-not-guilty-verdict/

5 drunk natives arrive unannounced on a white dude's farm in an SUV, one tries to steal an ATV on the farm, another one gets shot

now everyone's mad and the system is racist

This is rich coming from a guy who basically used a boxing match to beat up a native and boost his political career. He even described Patrick Brazeau as the perfect foil. Nothing like kicking the shit out of a coked up out of shape native from rural the sticks to boost one's ego.

who are you quoting?

Check out some research on the mound builders in Ohio, New York, Ontario, and around the Great Lakes. Those were pre-abo cultures with advanced knowledge of constellations, etc. They were likely remnants from an earlier pre-diluvian culture or people who were trying to carry that knowledge forward.

Are you fucking retarded?
I suspect a bunch of random assaults to happen at the bars tonight all over the province.

Graham Hancock has mentioned this quite a bit if I'm remembering correctly.
It'll probably never see the light of day though. It would shurly destroy the aboriginal narrative.

>Canadian PM Justin Trudeau and LA mayor Eric Garcetti take a friendship hike

BASED

Any good links or videos? This is new

The Old Copper Culture, and Old Moundbuilders were Europeans actually.
Post YD Solutreans.

Read the entire trial testimony before you end up looking retarded.

he either pretending, or he's native.
So, he's retarded.

The Phoenicians and Vikings originated from the 11K year old Copper culture.
Whites are the only race actually indigenous to North America.
The oldest are Windover Bog, Meadowcroft, Topper, Cinmar, Cactus Hill.
The oldest humans, tools, art and DNA found on North America are Solutrean-Clovis.

The Rockefeller brothers foundation and the tides foundation funded ALL of the indigenous protests against the pipelines in western canada and eastern canada. Soros likely was involved.

UK has Cheddar Man.
The US has Spirit Cave Man.

The whole globe is white property degenerate, your just allowed to live on it at pur pleasure.

other way around bud

>The SUV driver testified the group had been drinking during the day and tried to break into a truck on a neighbouring farm, but went to the Stanley property in search of help with a flat tire.
should have shot them all fuck drunks

I don't have any on hand. I do remember up until the mid 1980s, a mound we have up here in Ontario used to have an open exhibit with where you could look down into a burial mound. You could see full on skeletons. No native group would ever have allowed that and the government eventually (((decided))) to give the land to a local native group even though this group had no history or culture connected to those people. Similar with the other mound areas.

Like others have mentioned, those were European peoples. The Norse were just re-tracing earlier routes already known. Same with the Spaniards & other sea explorers. The North American continent was long known to be there to Europeans, they just hadn't really developed the tech to send over masses of people until Columbus and the Spics.

Put the pieces together starting with Graham Hancock and Randall Carlson. Don't get too off the trail though and get into the woo-woo. Look at maps of pre-ice age, ice age, and post ice age sea levels and human habitation. We've been through these cycles of civilizations a few times. It's an interesting topic to research and can really upset someone's sense of order and (((history.)))

Study Frank Hibben's work and his 1946 Sandia Man Theory.
Then just study Lovelock Cave, spirit cave and the Si-Teh-Cah legend ( and red scalps).

>whites get to shoot all the natives dead in self-defense
it's been awhile let's just finish it this time

Read Across Atlantic Ice by Smithsonian historian Dennis Stanford.
The Solutrean Hypothesis of 2012 is the place to begin.
Sites like Gault, Llano, Clovis are before the Younger Dryas event.
Indians are Archaic not Ancient.
Indians used microblade style tools, not bifaced overshot fluted tools.

Good stuff - thnx

#Justice4ZeroWolf

I've personally found a clovis tip arrowhead. I bought a book on arrowheads just to try and identify what I would find. I flipped til I found the clovis head, and the book said it was 8,000 to 13,000 years old!

10,000 years ago or so, some dude launched an arrow at a deer and missed. He searched for he arrow but didn't find it. It sat in a field and was ancient at the time the Egyptians were building the Sphinx. Then another 5,000 years passed, and some guy from Indiana stumbles on it while out in a corn field. The last person to see it was alive before history was written. There was a direct link between he and that spanned 10,000 years, like he left me a gift in the field.

please, lets burn this shithole to the ground and try to build something better from the ashes

The Old Copper Culture and the proof they imported raw copper from Michigan to the Med is taboo history.
Atlantis is the oldest legend, and it is simply North America.
Atlanteans were the OCC, US Moundbuilders, The oldest rhunes and Viking style ships are from North America.
The OCC, Phoenicians and Vikings were the same sea merchants.

When I studied at the University of Ottawa, all of the natives were homeless drunks asking me for either spare change or to buy them booze. A few times I saw them smoke weed or shoot up heroin on the streets. At my graduation, this one white bitch went on a rant about how we must respect the natives because the campus was built on sacred land or some shit. Funny enough, they get free education but would rather do drugs and drink booze on the streets

>University of Ottawa
WHAT THE FUCK IS A GEEGEE?

Nope.
Clovis and Pre Clovis points are spear points for killing Mammoth. Not arrowheads.
Indians used microblade tools and small arrowheads waaay later on.
The cinmar point dredged offshore virginia is the oldest at 22,760 years old..

How do your indigenous compare to our aboriginals?

Similar with access to a lot of firearms.

Believe me, I hated that place. Lots of blacks, muslims and crazy SJWs. The professors and TAs were useless and refused to answer simple questions. The faculty was comprised of mostly Francophones who gave you the stink eye if you spoke only English. I regret going there but at least I have a degree.

Awesome stuff. Up in Central Ontario there is a massive stone carving that tells a story. The local Objiway claim it as theirs despite their people having no history of stone carvings telling stories of cutlure. I've visited it a couple of times and photography of the carvings is (((verboten.))) Gee I wonder why? Wouldn't want some of us connecting dots with similar carvings in other parts of the world.

Link:

Petroglyphs: ontarioparks.com/park/petroglyphs
ancient-origins.net/ancient-places-americas/mystery-peterborough-petroglyphs-00834

Some of the glyphs are pretty trippy.

>>"There is a large steering oar at the stern, a necessary feature only for vessels that are 100 feet or more in length. However, the Algonkian people who inhabited the region never produced anything more seaworthy than a birch-bark canoe or a dugout. Even reluctant archaeologists admit that the ships “do not look like real Algonkian canoes” but steer away from any uncomfortable conclusions about pre-Columbian visitors by speculating that the vessels are simply a shaman’s idea of magical canoes that travel the universe."

and a HUGE motherfucking sense of entitlement, as though they are owed everything in this country and whitey is subservient to them.
They've accomplished nothing but being a violent parasite.

>degree
in what
I go to carleton, i make fun of my friends at ottawaJew

Please, by all means start another rebellion so you drunk pedophiles can be finished off for good and stop collecting NEETbux from taxpayers

A GEEGEE IS A HORSE NIGGA

good idea, justin

Ojibwe have light almost blue eyes. Lots of Solutrean genes.
Compare this french Magadalien Chief to Chief Red Cloud.
Indians took over in droves and assimilated the OCC.
They took the the lakes, waterways and oceans for survival.
Iberians were the First Nation's.
White Canadians need to adopt the solutrean hypothesis as a legit spiritual/tribal identity to save canada from more fake "indigenous " crap.
Iberia was before siberia.

Injun riots when?
They gonna chimp out?

Magdalenian vs. Red Cloud

Political Science aka you don't get a job unless you have connections. What do you take at Carleton?

what are the gun crime statistics like?

they sound much more uppity than our indigenous, ours are content despite what the leftists will lead you to believe

>carolus rex

when your autism takes you too far

economics AKA all chinks and dumb arabs
polisci sucks though, I took one class where some indian (pajeet not injun) just hated on white Canadians and DRUUUUMPF the whole class.
you still in Ottawa?

I would love to see some of the stuff the major museums like the Smithsonian have under wraps re: what has actually been found here in North America.

>other way bud
How?

>Political Science aka you don't get a job unless you have connections. What do you take at Carleton?

Can confirm - CU polisci oldfag alum here. Unless you want to sell your soul and do the perp walk up on the Hill, you will not find any meaningful work in polisci.

So do some white Canadians. I just don't get it.
I just don't get it ..

Oh wait I kinda do.
youtube.com/watch?v=2OEUmfxjEgE

The Michigan copper mines had as many as ten thousand workers and imported billions of pounds of raw copper to the Med and fueled the Bronze Age around the Med.
The North American Phoenicians colonized Rhodes first and had the first wheel, first writings, and first laws.
Everything around the entire Med is borrowed from Rhodes.
Atlanteans were just white sailors with new technology and metals. From Michigan AKA Lake Agassiz.

ours would be, but everyone is telling them that all of their problems are due to whitey.
So they believe it. It's everyone's fault but theirs, just like a spoiled child....

I know a well renowned Anthropologist that was down there in the early 70's.
We know whats in the Smithsonian.

it'd be politically buried - if the first nations are proven not to be the first peoples on this continent, their gibs go away....

I want to research more into this aspect of it. I remember reading a mention of copper in Europe that had that same content mix as ccopper in Michigan. That was a mindfuck when I was first getting into this research.

Didn't read the link but didn't chief firewater try to rob the white guy on the white guy's own property? Why the outrage at this verdict? This seems even more open and shut than something like Trayvon Martin and Michael Brown

Little Injun was probably stealing some alcohol.

Kino

Because CBC, our prime minister, and every other leftwing fucktard wants to paint this as evil white man oppressing the poor indian.
It didn't play out that way in the courts (thank fuck - they're the only useful thing left in this country), so now they're trying to hang him in the court of public opinion.
It's fucking disgraceful.