Canada's voting options for 2019

so what do y'all think is the best voting option for Canada in our coming 2019 election?

don't fucking say Trudeau i swear to God

Other urls found in this thread:

haaretz.com/world-news/europe/riots-and-violence-as-neo-nazis-march-in-sweden-on-yom-kippur-1.5454548
dailystormer.name/nordic-resistance-movement-hits-the-streets/
youtube.com/watch?v=7tvlQgjfuiA
youtube.com/watch?v=N3QBon2NGgg
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Leftist masquerading as conservatives, the laughing stock of the world you automatically discredited, and a future dictatorship under a Sikh.

Or pic related.

Vote for (((Scheer))), you goyim will be awright.

prime menstruator Trudeau, not
t. Canuck on vacay in Malta

"dictatorship" statement debateable
not going to though

You don't understand how cucked the conservatives are here...They will literally continue the same insane policies that the liberals have established. Parliamentary democracy was a mistake.

i can't believe i actually supported Trudeau once in my foolish youth
>"peoplekind"
y tho

I'm voting for Trudeau. I love the asspain he causes Albertans and Americans. I heard an American cop died today because of Trudeau. Was a good day.

Protests in the streets.

go fuck yourself then, uh,

"peoplekind"

even more cucked then we are soooo

hurr I support everything and anything Trudeau does. I love triggering faggots like you.

We have SD, what do you have?

>hurr I support everything and anything Trudeau does. I love triggering faggots like you.

*Even more cucked than Sweden*

I'm queer for Scheer

Jagmeet

are you sure about that

don't get me wrong, we're close for sure but we still have a small hope

enjoy Swedistan

What kind of parties do you have?

We have nationalist parties in pretty strong position, do you?

well, let's see
Conservative
NDP (think towelhead)
and Liberal

big 3.

Oy vey with the hate speech

Oh shit look at the digits it means NMR will get like their own majority

look up the Canadian soldiers of Odin

not to mention our Conservative party legitimately has an awesome meme game

Conservative, I guess. Everyone else is leftist.

Vote for a rope because the leader of your conservatives looks like a smiling man baby

And you guys say we are screwed. I mean at least we got something to vote for, that is just a list of 3 different suicide methods...

We got Soldiers of Odin too, where else would it be invented? Also it is not a party but a vigilante organization

yeah you really are.

we can still maybe still save our nation. you're welcome to come over and help us preserve what little sanity we have

You can change the party all you like but Canadians are liberal as fuck. It's like God created Canadians to be replaced by other races.

There aren't really any alternatives it seems.
Canada is in a very weak position right now. All the parties are going to be mostly reactive to what Trump does. And what they're going to do isn't necessarily have much of anything to do with their supposed ideology, but mostly with their underlying financial interests.
Trudeau is trying to resist Trump pretty hard right now, but I doubt that it's going to work. He's going to have to deal eventually. Trudeau might become one of the politicians Trump is most able to control. Depending on if Trump manages to grow his influence and implement his MAGA agenda in the US.

But we got strong nationalist movements. You got nothing. How are we more screwed? Makes no sense

name one place where i said it was a party

like, anywhere

and they're certainly not making any headway from what i can tell

Im voting BQ, fuck these kikes

What on Earth is this?

well, let's see here, uhhhh, open the fucking news about Sweden for 5 minutes.

btw i'm enjoying this while i can, before Trudeau gets re-elected and everything goes to shit

don't ask

enjoy your un-cucked country

Yeah you can post your memes all you like, but we are talking about hard political statistics here. Pretty much sure we got less refugees than you plus a pure NS movement about to enter parliament next election, plus conservative nationalists looking at getting at least 30%

News about Sweden? Yes I see the news crimes and so on. This is however irrelevant to the bigger picture. In the bigger picture amount of immigrants and strength of the nationalist movements count.

Well when your only identity and historical heritage is "Hey! Look at us! Were not the United States!" dont expect other races or countries to take you seriously. You had centuries just like us to develop a respectable culture and identity of your own to rally behind, but you squandered it just to constantly snub the US.

And why do they smile? Are they in hostage?

Every jew will die in the next 5 years

>159999999

>conservative nationalists under Sheer getting 50.5 percent
>less refugees
>ok retard

We will take back our country since we got the movements for it.

You guys don't even have movements

Dont vote or vote liberal. The cucktories have to die. We know they are not doing to do anything to help us. They will cut taxes 3% and waffle for four years. If the tories do bad they will either turn right or become more liberal. We might as well roll the dice and see. I hate the trudeau cuck rhetoric but the tories are the same just minus the cuckspeak.

>"historical heritage is we're not the US"
better of you replaced it with "a large sense of your national pride is" that'd make a lot of sense.
but aside from that, go fuck yourself

kill them, you know it's what you desire, to go out fighting

Hello, my fellow Canadian! I will stand against the the incredibly handsome incumbent.
>please vote

Who is Sheer?

Look the point is that you guys really don't understand how things work here. You think you do, but you don't

But sure enjoy being indians

there's a very fine line between there not being any movements and ones that you don't fucking know about my guy

he is a non-entity cuck

What’s the bets Trudeau holds back pot legalization in order to secure the election?

did you just accuse me of being a street-shitter

now that's going a little too far m8

"now enjoy being Arabs raping you 9 year old talking garbage bag sex slaves"

What about voting for captain.James Sears?

never thought of that, but now that we did i wish we didn't

SD are more radical than your guys and they are the third largest party currently. They are gonna be largest after election according to polls

Then we got the NS NMR who are quite famous. They should get into parliament also.

At least the Jews are shitting the pants at the Swedish NS-movement which is the strongest in the world after Golden Dawn
haaretz.com/world-news/europe/riots-and-violence-as-neo-nazis-march-in-sweden-on-yom-kippur-1.5454548

christian heritage

i'm really, really not in the mood to get into the debate of your stupid ass thinking radicalism is viable in any way. or neo-nazis and jews.
but whatevs, rant away

I'm either not voting or voting Green as a protest. I've already accepted that none of the major parties represent my political views.

Do you canucks have write-ins? It seems like your only possible way to survive past 2050 is to get enough people to write-in Trump and let us take control over your pathetically cucked government.

That, and just imagine the salt if Trump got as many votes in the Canadian election as Harambe got in the 2016 US elections.

Exactly. Our cons are basically a mixed bag of neo-con zios, corporate shill bankers, and seven-day creationists.

i wish we could combine and form a North American Union or some shit

but nah. we don't want to be American either

You just got BTFO'd but hope in conservatives. You are hopeless

Radicalism is viable in Sweden at least. The numbers show it

So Sweden is basically leading the way towards a NS utopia here
dailystormer.name/nordic-resistance-movement-hits-the-streets/

a Swedish person telling someone else their country is hopeless.
>k
cya
i admit i haven't been on Sup Forums in a while but this takes the fuckin' cake.

That picture is not from Sweden dumbass

And yes we are doing better than you. But you guys just spam stupid memes and ignore that Sweden is the country where nationalist movements are making the most progress in the whole world

You don't even have a nationalist movement

am i the only one of us who fucking notices that radicals are always 1 kill away from theri utopia?

>hitler always 1 jew kill away from being a facsist utopia
>stalin always one starvation kill away from a Commie utopia

this is literally exactly how the ethnic cleansing in Bosnia got started

Wait on second thought you would probably have to be stoned to vote for Trudeau again

ANYBODY BUT TRUDEAU AND THE TOWELHEAD

There was no ethnic cleansing in Bosnia. Nor was there a holocaust. It is all lies
youtube.com/watch?v=7tvlQgjfuiA

Why would /pol want you to vote for Trudeau

okay, if you try to insist that Canada has no nationalist movements one more time, i;m not gonna respond

and it's a fuckin' swedish flag. what difference does it make one way or another

anything can happen here

yeah, i'm out. neo-nazis or ultra-nationalists are't really known for their brains, excluding this place of course

and there was one guy who said he would lol

Voting Liberal, let's finish the country off lads

USA here i come.
until i can finish planning the Patriot Reclamation of Canada

>vote 4 me im a real toughy
youtube.com/watch?v=N3QBon2NGgg
>0:32

Ah, well fuck Trudeau.

would voting for the most leftist party possibly work? as in trying to wake up the whites

or if we did that would we be too deep down the rabbit hole to climb back out?

i'll be joining the US shortly, after i round up the militia groups and borrow a few of your AR15s after my beloved True North gets overrun by Muslims

i think we crossed that bridge already

No.

k den

I'm voting for Trudeau once again because the other options are even worse.

yeah, right

>1 kill away
It’s simple, no jews =utopia

Anyone a fan of Shark Tank here?
The one constant of that show has been Mr. Wonderful, he's been in every single season EXCEPT the the past two. What does that tell you?
It means The Shark has left the tank and he is now in the water, and he smells the blood—he knows Trudeau is weak easy prey and he can emulate a Donald Trump style victory in Canada.
He's pulling a headfake, he told the media he isn't interested but if you know how sharks operate, they are precise, surgical, and silent. He will resurface when you least expect it and when he strikes he will rip the guts out of Trudeau and turn the opposition, including the Sikh guy, into minced meat. It will be the most brutal and swift victory of all time. He is the only man who can reverse the (otherwise irreversible) death spiral Trudeau has set Canada.
>w-wait he dropped out of the leadership race, how can he be PM?
Watch any nature documentary on these majestic selachimorpha, I don't care if it's a Great White, a Tiger Shark, or even the retarded Hammerhead, they are SILENT and wait until the last possible second to strike.
Make no mistake, Mr. O'Leary is no different than an actual shark, in fact, as a man, wits come into play and he realized what would have been the result had he continued with his Leadership bid— it would have been a messy state of affairs. Yes, he could have won but at what cost? He would have received a divided vote, making him look weak (a big NO if you are a shark). He also would have been in the spotlight for YEARS and dragged into the hell known as partisan politics. Mr. Wonderful was smart enough to avoid that.
To answer the technical aspect of the question, Scheer is polling terribly. He cannot win, period full stop. He lacks the Charisma.
If a leader resigns, a successor is appointed, not through ad hoc elections but simply via quorum! Unexpected, Silent, and surgical—Mr. Wonderful will be the successor. Remember, the greatest and whitest shark will win.

hmm.
certainly something to think about

>Amerimutt
>Doesn’t know dragons den
Fuck off

ill run if you guys all vote for me

you use Sup Forums

i don't know if that should deter me from voting for you or convincing me to vote for you

Castro

*hurr i support literally ANYTHING he does

faggot right back at you

If I won, I would make cuckoldry illegal, ban soy, and make Canada 'Canadian' again by removing all kebab, chopsitcks, pajeets and mohammeds.

Vote for me. t. FUCKINGLEAF

>dragons den
And O'Leary hasn't been on it since 2013.
Shark Tank also predates Dragons' Den by one year. It's worth mentioning because he allegedly came up with the name Shark Tank, himself.
This is quite revealing of the psyche of the man, and shows his thought process.
The fact that he left both shows, is as suspicious as it will be auspicious for his victory. You know he is planning something big to forgo not just one of these but both.

Canadastan has gone past the point of no return only a very un-cucked leader can save us

I'm Canadian. I went to stockholm and I thought to myself, "what the fuck are these people even complaining about?" I saw WAAY more white people than here in Hongcouver. Plus I saw a swastika graffitied onto a walking bridge and walked by it next day and it was still there. In Canada a swastika drawn onto a bridge would be like national news.