Was this really necessary?

was this really necessary?

Yeah.
I mean, a cow without udders is more useless than me

HS any good or should I wait for Doki?

It really was completely unnecessary, but I understand it was trying to break the serious drama of the episode.

What about it wasn't? This was a joke scene, not fanservice, nothing lewd, unlike Kou's one in previous episode.

It was necessary to make my dick hard, now fuck off with your meme thread.

no one is obligating you to post here friendo

Nobody was obligated to make this shitty thread either, yet here we are.

it was giving you a boner in preparation for the heart boner it gave you later on

Yes, aobutt is for anal

We were obligated to exist tho

Yes.

Picked up

I'll watch this shit again if it becomes New Game instead of Kou Game, holy fuck what a bad season.

nice parrot retort newfriendo

>we get that close up, detailed, animated and long lewd fanservice of Kou
>Aoba gets joke scenes without lewd
Fuck this staff.

this is some seriously garbage taste

No, fuck YOU.
Even if you like her that's no reason for the show to be solely about her.
Be it fanservice OR characterization, she gets everything. Aoba was just a tool for her.
Girls like Yun, I don't know why she even opened her mouth but it was like babbling nothing.

No.

I want to kill Kou for making my wife sad, fuck that selfish bitch.

except yes

Hifumi doesn't like to use toys.

That's why she uses her tool.

Yes.

More importantly, why isn't it necessary?

Why are you on/a/?

Ye

where you fucking necessary?

Because of the context of the scene, it was all serious and then this hit out of nowhere. It didn't fit the mood.

You were watching New Game!! for serious game development?

Are you okay?

why the fuck there are only girls? what happened to the men in this anime?

why would you want men in your animu? are you a faggot?

They're herbivores, so they're stay-at-home dads.

No, I just expect scenes to stay consistent, no suddenly switch moods.

their game is important don't you think?

this

Japan finally remembers that literal cowgirls are where it's at

Forgot pic

This one has cowtit unlike Aoba.

Doki's been out for close to two hours.

Was a second season to New Game really necessary?

Is anime as a whole really necessary?

Are you really necessary OP?

Is the fanservice good in the first season? Might pick it up if so

i missed this

Yes, it's necessary

Best anime cow.

Canonically, they are hired by the male version of Shizuma-sama to work in the all-male division.

>mentioning shizuma

I can't believe anyone even remembers that whore.

>tfw you edit the costume off

Did you miss last episode or what?

Yes, this keeps the industry alive.

what does breast milk taste like?

You've probably had it before, user.

so, is she a "real" cowgirl, or is that just some sort of cosplay?

what I heard off, more sweet than cowmilk, but it also has less fat (but I could be wrong)

She is actually a cow.

Aoba is NOT for lewding.

? milk

I've never noticed that this hag is actually a cow as well. What's going on, I'm not supposed to be attracted to the elderly.

>why isn't it necessary?
Gratuitous fanservice is almost never necessary.

She is a legal, tax paying, hard working, adult.

You cannot stop the lewd.

Diversity propaganda gone overload.

Yes.

Aocchi is in need of breeding so that her breasts grow a little.

Yes.

Homosexuality is never necessary either but here you are abusing it.

I was hoping for a better argument.

I'm disappointed in you, user. This has been very disappointing.

doki's out

So the OST didn't come out last year because it's being used even this year, r-right? I want OST

that's a short short pants.

>it's lingerie but Hajime is too stupid to realize it

Gay guy steals all the cute boys and puts them on his team. The real question is why haven't they been sued by an ugly person for discrimination?

>japan
>discrimination suits
lmao

Oh shit, Aoba and Ko both get accepted as character designers? From the spoilers I've seen, I thought Aoba lost. Does this mean there will be more scenes with both of them together after this?

You've been reading spoilers incorrectly. I won't explain to you how.

Baka baka.

Yeah, the small picture of a cow is completely unnecessary. It's already obvious that she's meant to symbolize a cow, with black-on-white splotched clothes and a bell on her neck, which is traditionally associated with cows. She also has ears, tail and horns attached to further press the point that she's supposed to symbolise a cow. Given all the information already present in the picture only a complete retard would not understand that she's supposed to be a cow. So there's no need for a small picture of a cow whatsoever.

Compare pic related. The fact that the girl resembles an axolotl is completely not obvious without a picture of said axolotl because the comparison is so unexpected, and yet fitting. The joke wouldn't work nearly as well if the axolotl wasn't depicted to drive the point home. Meanwhile the joke with the cow would work just as well if the cow itself wasn't depicted.

Why is she so fat?

>no breast
What a useless cow.

An anime like Hitorijime My Hero might be more for you.

Shit. So that means there will be more aoba suffering, huh. How soon will it be?

I'd read the manga myself but this series is actually one of the few I genuinely enjoy, so I didn't pick up the manga

Earth was conquered by a magical girl empire and all males were genocided or send into work camps.

Tell me the name so I don't have to handwrite it into Google Translate?

just reverse image search the picture you fucking moron

I am both glad I didn't finish season 1 so I woudn't feel obligated to watch the new series and feeling like I have to catch up so I can hate it more, what do?

I thought the YuYuYu shit was a meme.

do you get all of your opinions from what others think

I thought the scene was pretty funny, Aoba was trying to come up with ideas for game characters but only had weird cosplay stuff on her mind. So she put those aside to come up with better things. Glad they decided to go with other ideas for the competition.

I agree, you never know what kind of things will end of complimenting each other. Just take a look at this girl here, she looks cute and innocent at first but upon closer inspection you can see that she's infatuated with drawings of older men. It's quite mysterious, why does she have such an attraction to such things despite being a little girl? Perhaps she has more interests than she at first doesn't let on, and we start to wonder if there is more to her than we might at first believe, but upon seeing her it becomes quite clear that it's something she really enjoys.

I want to Hajimarry Hajime!

they just look like boats

>Meanwhile at Valve.jpg

Do the males have to work on those metal frog panties in the camps?

>no tanuki
What a waste

WHERE THE FUCK IS NENE

she's too busy sucking old men cock to pay for her uni fees

That's precisely why I won't explain to you how your guess was wrong Unless you want me to..
It's better to experience the story without knowing what's going to happen.

Hajime has a scale model of Yamato in her room. That's nice.

>that Youmu palette

Which girl would most likely cut content from a finished game and sell it as day 1 dlc?

Why all the drama this episode?

Stop skipping the ED.

yun and rin.