Re:Creators

No new episode this saturday, instead we get some time with seiyuus.

youtube.com/watch?v=JBGlNR93AQA

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=PCyjA17UwL4
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>The uploader has not made this video available in your country
I'm going to pretend you're lying. Oh you silly user and your silly lies. They can't take this break after the recap from a few days ago.

youtube.com/watch?v=PCyjA17UwL4

It's true ep 16 in 10 days and x hours

O-ok.

They can and will. And after episode 16 there will be another "special". This is even worse than recaps because at least the recap was fun.

JUST C͏U͏C͏K MY SHIT UP

I was hoping it was going to be a big ironic joke like the recap

But they're actually doing this

anime is dead

I'm just going to assume this is some kind of sick joke Aniplex is playing on us, they can't be that incompetent

We just had a recap who in the managing sector of the team thought this was a good idea?

I love seiyuu

Is Charon dead yet?

"This was all planned from the start"

that implyes he was alive at some point

The pilot is hesitating,

Who?

Well they did give us Aldnoah.Zero.

I think it's about time we discuss what the fuck this girl is going for at this moment.

Contrary to how it began as in pic related it's getting clear to me that she is no conductor in this orchestra.
There is no grand plan going on on her side now other than waiting for Meteora to play her hand.
Now that she has declared she is omnipotent to Blitz and that she will be the one to murder the entire cast in the battle to come.

Was she telling the truth in the church scene?
Was she genuine about anything she has said so far?
Was her name and intention enough to derail her plans, as in how she sperged out and killed Mamika?

I'm legit curious on how she envisioned this "glorious song".
Especially according to the fact it's revealed she has/had a spying circle over the whole cast.

How do you see it unfold? Altair versus the world? What role do Syo and Charon play, do you think it's wise to give pretty much unlimited powers to Hikayu?

Zero Requiem.

We also got another special after episode 16
Sasuga Aniplex

she knows about their plans because she has a double agent in Meteora's team, Meteora herself, that acceptance spell shit is just setting Hime's plans, it will tell Altair that she can let herself loose on the fight

>Hiroe: "Aoki, we've planned 22 episodes but Aniplex says we need 25"
>Aoki: "We'll make a recap and seyiuus specials in the middle of cour 2"
>*both laugh*
>TIME HAS COME TO LISTEN TO THE CRYING OF THEIR PUPPET SOULS starts playing

Well according to Meteora, Altair's is sincere in what she says. This is according to Meteora and thus is beyond contestation.

RIP this show

21 episodes, the second cour is fucked.
Either we get season 2 or this shit is a trainwreck

>Either we get season 2
Don't count on it

If this shit is just a set up for a season 2 that we will never get i'm gonna be fucking pissed

Altair is simply a bad liar. Pretty much everything she says is a lie, but she says it in a way that makes her intention obvious. Which is why every character except Aliceteria immediately knew she plans to erase the world, and the characters that tried to understand her understood that she was a suffering little girl. It's likely that the end will reveal that she isn't making any moves because she is much more powerless than she seems to be, and everyone is confusing her combat strength with the ability to achieve her objectives.

And well, she wants a riot and Meteora is planning one that will end up involving. Her best move might be to wait for it, since the small previous fights aren't enough.

>This is according to Meteora and thus is beyond contestation.
Great input dude. Glad to have you talking about the show with me.

But Aliceteria has detect lie perk

>we were the puppets all along

She just has blood sniffing ability.

She knew that Blitz was lying to her too in ep12

She'll BTFO of everyone and Meteora's plan will be for nothing. She'll wait to initiate the doomsday until that point only because the plot demands it.

Soda will save the day at the last minute with some contrived UNDERSTANDING that convinces her not to erase the universe, and she'll vaporize with a tear running down her face. "Arigatou Soda, you were truly the Re-Creator"

no, she can detect lies, the problem is that she can't understand 60% of Hime's words

She was already cynical at that point. Everyone is a liar now, even the one who allowed her to hang out in her home as long as she didn't sit on her sofa.

Soda will write himself into the story and become the God of Ink (a.k.a. the "god" mentioned in the pre-screening interview), and gain acceptance because he'd be everyone's favorite self-insert.

>story by Hiroe Rei
>it doesn't have any action, tension, cynicism, black humor or x-rated themes
>at least the premise is interesting
>the story is just jerking itself over how awesome the premise is without actually delivering
>but the plot is good?
>it's about some beta schoolboy faggot getting nice things for abandoning his friend
>do we get to see creations' original stories?
>there are some random flashbacks for a couple of characters
>do characters interact with each other?
>not really, it's mostly infodumping
>are infodumps necessary?
>no, they just repeat the same ideas over and over again
>is background animation for infodumps good?
>no, it's unlimited still frame works
>are the rare scenes with intense animation good?
>the only attempts at ambitious animation in the entire show are recycled scenes from previous Aoki shows and a femdom scene by a freelance guy
>what about Sawano soundtrack?
>since there are no scenes for it epic tracks are playing over mundane dialogues
>at least there is no QUALITY since they aren't animating anything
>there is and they need a recap and a live action special (probably two) in the middle of the second cour to deal with issues
This show is fascinating. It's like a trainwreck but instead of over the top plot twists we get over the top production errors.

At least the final battle will be awesome... right?

user...

I can understand why they might have one special at the start, like aldnoah. At the start both projects SEEMED like they might be ambitious before they actually aired and ended up underwhelming. But there's no justification for two specials in the second cour which are just seiyuu sitting in a room talking. I'm sure they will do this for the guys(+ Amamiya) next. With how bad the sales are this will be the final death blow.

I don't think they feel confident about it.. I don't think they really want us to feel the way we do about the show. Marketing partly to blame for what's occuring. Episode 13 is a great springboard to get people up to speed but really episode 16 will be the one to determine how it will do at least in terms of interest for the final act

>thought the special would be something cool if they were really going to do one after a recap
>it's a fucking seiyuu special
just fuck this show

>Amazing premise
>Stellar character designs
>great cast
>great characters in general (with some exceptions like Soda)
>great character development but only for Mamika and Aliceteria, which proves that they can do it when they want to but some characters got nearly to no development during cour 1
>well written dialogues when there are some, but they're rare since for the most part we get monologue infodumps
>decent plot but moves at the slowest pace possible
The worst thing about the show is that they proved they can do things right. There are some really great moments and scenes and clever writing in this show but then you get slow moving plot and fucking infodumps. I want the believe that the final arc will be good, but knowing how they handled stuff so far I don't know what to expect.

>I don't think they really want us to feel the way we do about the show
How do you think they want us to feel about the show?

Not concerned in general? Not worried about production, sales or how well it's received? I'm talking as a fan of the show, however.

>Troyca wants people to not care about the show
If that's what they wanted then they were successful.

Good lord this has to be a joke
It's like everything that could possibly go wrong for this show has

Production must be in meltdown mode if they're pulling a stunt like this only a few weeks after a recap.

>t-the production is going smoothly guys, this recap was planned from the start haha
Why did Meteora lie.

What even is seiyuu special?

And then there is another one in two weeks.

For the last time, you retard.
They had a story for 21 episodes but they have to fill a 25 ep air time.

>Episode 16 is another talking non-action episode

But we know that it'll be 22 episodes from the beginning, and the schedule of the recap and specials was announced during the first cour.

That's why they are airing it two episodes after a recap?

This show is basically dead anyway so it's not really surprising for them to pull a stunt like this.

What's the deal with Selesia being advertised as main heroine when she ended up so irrelevant? Even her husbando isn't in the opening and drama with him is the only thing besides fighting that would give her any meaningful development. She's not any more important than any of the other creations plotwise.

Yes, because they certainly aren't going to air them after the show is over and airing them around the end would be worse.

Recap wasn't announced at all. Aoki said it will be an intermission at an interview with people who went to pre-sreening. The first time the word "recap" was ever mentioned was in an interview with Hiroe because they had to explain why they were taking a break.

>He trusted Meteora

Right. Making people drop the show in the middle is more important than airing specials after the show is over like every other show does. I forgot what the goal was.

Why not fill them with something fun instead?

Gotta save the budget after the show turned a confirmed flop. Wasting money in buying the Newtype polls didnt help.

Meteora doesn't carry drama from her own world, unlike Selesia with charon. She's more of a heroine than meteora is, and it's obvious she'll be more relevant towards the endgame than her, since she is the close combat oriented one.

What's the point of this, do they take their clothes off or something?

This show should have never been given that many episodes. It's the snail pacing making it longer than it should be.

Yes, that's the weird thing.

I don't think chibi specials would have been that expensive nor time consuming to produce.

People can't drop a show in the middle if they already dropped it in the beginning

A heroine who is only relevant at the end and only for combat is a trash heroine.

fuck off with your reddit meme you fucking redditor

>towards the endgame
We are at episode 15 out of 22 and we still have moeblob, Syo and Souta's donut steel who did fuck nothing and aren't relevant to Selesia in any way. What is this endgame, the final episode?

But Hiroe is a that garbage's fag. No way Selesia is going to be more relevant than that garbage.

Aliceteria is the real heroine of the show

Luv u 2 bby

>endgame
Endgame is Altair, Souta/Souta's creation and Setsuna. Selesia isn't relevant there.

Hiroe is a Selesiafag that's why he put het on the Newtype cover

ironic shitposting is still shitposting

>appears once every 3-4 episodes
>mamika had to die to give her any relevance

No, did you miss it when I posted Hiroe didn't have any problem picking his second favorite character (the garbage) from Newtype with Selesia on the cover?

>yfw pic related is how the final battle goes, narrated by Meteora

But then Sup Forums would be complaining that it's going too fast and that it needed more episodes instead.

triggered

>every 3-4 episodes
No,I think Alice has the most screentime among Altair-side creations.She was in ep2,4,6,9,10,12,15 and she had lots of scene focused on her.And she was relevant before poodle was killed,in my heart.

Does Toyosaki Aki on PV counts as Altair on PV?

She was also in ep 7, 8 and she is easily the best girl

Is this that episode where it goes "Wow that fight was fucking amazing" and the only part of it you saw was in the preview? I remember being ass mad about that for days, imouto's wild ride was ok though.

I dare you to name a more frustrating anime

-ep1-
>You bastard!
>Yes. My master liked you too. Your Highness Selesia Upitiria. It seems you do not truly understand my power yet. Shall I show you the power of my Holopsicon? I would be much obliged if you could carve it into your body.
>This is....
>The Holopsicon is omnipotent.Everything flows, the power of eternal reincarnation. Dust to life. Life to ashes.Thus the world returns here once more.
>Such nonsense. Just because I lost the Vogelchevalier....
-
>Your level of confusion was quite mild. I expected nothing less of you, Selesia Upitiria of "Elemental Symphony of Vogelchevalier". Impressive.
>Who are you?
>Would my name be the answer you're looking for?
>Answer me. Magician of the Avalon Brigade.
>Avalon Brigade? Oh, I see. The enemy forces you are fighting against in your world. That's enough. I am not affiliated with the Avalon Brigade. And the Avalon Brigade does not exist in this world. And this is the most important thing. This place is not your world. However, being transported to this world is truly a curious development.
>You....
>Your Highness Selesia. Do you want to know what happened to you?
>Of course.
>The person who transported you to this world is none other than myself. I summoned you and induced your manifestation. Welcome to the horrific world of the gods of pleasure.Come with me. It's for your own good. I shall explain later.
>I refuse. You're not someone I'd want to team up with.
>Why do you think so?
>I've never seen someone who laughs like that who I could trust.
>We are in need of a little dialogue now.

-
>I wish you would stop causing me so much trouble, Your Highness Selesia. "If I win, then let me have my way with you." Is that what I should say? I despise such simple negotiations. But if you must insist on following the proper protocols, that is fine with me too. I can change my customs to suit you.
>You piss me off.
>Answer me. Where is this? Who are you?
>I told you already. This is the world of the gods. Your Highness Selesia.
>What nonsense.
>Nonsense? Do you think I'm telling a joke? This world is unmistakably the land of the gods. A hideous world in which dubious creators throng about. You will soon understand the significance of what I am saying. Revolution to your world. Punishment to the land of the gods.
>Is that you, Meteora? Have you still not found your creator? Never mind. Even though you and I have both been transported here we still lack sufficient strength and manpower. A riot is precisely what I wish for but the symphony would not sound harmonious without the correct headcount. A glorious song requires the presence of all the players. I shall pay you another visit, Your Highness Selesia. On behalf of this foul world I welcome you with all my heart.
-ep4-
>You said that if we capture the god who created my world, and make him revise it that my world would change.
>Your Creator...
>If this man is the root of all the struggle in this world then this man is necessary to restore good to the world. That is the power of a god, the "Creator." Therefore, I made this man revise my world with his pen. However, nothing happened. Furthermore, I could not return to my world. I must save my world from war. I must defeat the forces of Unterwelt and retake the Five Great Cities. I have no time to waste here! It is your fault! How dare you create such a hellish world and use it for entertainment. Are you not ashamed? I deeply regret that I was created by someone like you!

>You can talk about justice all you want. Your morals are very direct.
Why don't you try enjoying this world a little more? I don't often meet people like you. Hey, "Military Uniform Princess."
>You over there, do not interfere. Drunken bastard!
>What did you just call me? Even my own daughter never talks to me like that.
>Your Highness Alicetaria. I have not told a lie. The world is unexpectedly sturdy. Procedures are needed in any world. Disturb it enough, make it crumble and make it crack. Once you do that, the powers of the Creator will finally become clear. Therefore, I want you to disturb the common sense in this world. Alicetaria. That is exactly what the world you must save is wishing for. You are going to save the world, right?
>Of course. I shall save the world.
>Very well. Well, then, I shall tell you several ways to disturb the world. I already told you the story of what happened to the "Creations" who left me. They were cowards, and couldn't accept the revolution. They did not want to bear their responsibilities towards their own worlds. That's enough. Whether or not they want to save their world is their own decision. However, if someone tried to interfere with the wishes of those who have obtained the key to the world through their own will in order to attain peace in the world what would you do?
>I wouldn't let anyone stand in the way of the will of my people.
>I was hoping that's what you would think. My role is to light the path and lead the way for people who don't know this world exists and have no choice but to fight. For every story created in this world there are people there at the mercy of the gods.

But she isn't.

-ep8-
>I've been thinking about this for a long time. Are you lying to me? Or are those other guys the ones who are lying to me? It's true that there are gods in this world? It's probably also true that the gods can change our worlds. But you hid something very important from me. We can't increase the strength of creation by disturbing the yoke of the world. Disturbing the world only increases the distortion in the worlds that collided. Right? Altair.
>You finally learned that name.
>They told me. From one of the people you call "the enemy." That's why I came here. If you're trying to destroy this world, then I must stop you. Because I'm Magical Slayer Mamika. Because I'm the main character of the story I love.
>Why didn't you keep quiet about joining their side?
>That would be dishonoring my friends. Altair, you're my dear friend too. That's why I want to save you. What you're doing is revenge, right? A promise with the god you loved, the god who loves you. But the revenge you're planning is so sad. This world connected you with your god. Trying to end this world out of revenge... An ending like that, it's so sad.
>I hate all of you. I hate your stories. I feel like throwing up when I think of the abhorrent gods that created you. Spitting out stupid stories. Everything in this world is vile. This world rejected my ally. All she wanted was a place to belong. Only a tiny humble wish. But the world humiliated her. They ignored her existence. They spat on her and laughed at her. They treated her like she didn't exist. Just like it was easy for them, doing this is easy for me too. I will destroy everything, including you. Destroy, and destroy, and destroy more, until everything in this world disappears. That is the reason I'm standing here today.
>Isn't that just a story she gave you? It's not to constrain you.
>What about you? Now that you've been released from the yoke of your story, why do you wear the mask of a hypocrite?

>It's not like that. I used to be a character who was designed that way. But after coming to this world, I changed. I chose this life. I saw a lot of things after coming to this world. I met Alice and you. I decided to become Magical Slayer Mamika again.
>I am the same. She was abandoned by this world. I will never forgive the merciless story that gave her a role like that. I am not merely following a plot outline written by someone. This is something I decided myself.
>I heard what happened to that girl. But I'll show you that I can accept your sadness. We all carried pain and sadness with us in our old worlds. I'm sure I can accept your sadness too. I want to save your soul. And... Setsuna's soul.
>You don't know what you're talking about. You don't know what it feels like. You don't know what her sorrow feels like. Her wailing, her resentment... You don't know what it feels like. You don't know. You have no idea!
>Magical Splash Flare!
-ep10-
>Your destruction is so beautiful. Holopsicon. The Third Movement of the Cosmos. "Representation Exchange."(TL error) Flowers... are the best parting gift after all. Right, Selesia? Please allow me to make matters more expedient for the knight.
>K:That's the plan. Yes.
>M:Selesia!
>K:Stop! That's....
>M:Selesia!
>Fatty:Blood....
>I'm fine, so....
>Well then. The stage has been set.Knight...Behead her.Her death is the herald of the world's revolution. Blitz.
-

I assumed one of them would be her since there are girls that should be more important than the rest.

>The physical image is tearing apart at its seams.... Just as I thought. If I shake the pillar now... then I would be the one who is repelled by the world. So that's how it works.... Blitz, Alicetaria. The stars are not in alignment yet. This is enough for today. That was a good performance. When the time comes, we shall meet again.
>B:I'm off now.
-ep12-
>The knight released the creator.
>Is that so?
>What is she thinking? Making things more complicated*(there was an error here) for us... To avoid any complications, I should have finished her off back there.
>We were about to be thrown out from the world. Selesia's new powers were unexpected, even for me. We must not push too hard.
>I see. So, princess... We have a new friend. Who is he?
>Just now... I explained to him about this world and about our position.
>There's someone I have to look for. And there's a world I must save. Just like you.
>The world is still resisting destruction. Probably only two or three more characters will be able to appear. When everyone is here, our attack will begin.
-ep15-
>Blitz.
>What is it?
>You must have... noticed.
>I've noticed it.
>Then why are you following me?
>I just can't leave your fragility alone.
>Am I fragile?
>Yeah.
>You're so weak and fragile that you look like you'd collapse if anyone touched you. You're weak in a way that... someone like Alicetaria could never understand. If you don't throw away the fact that you're weak, you won't be able to save yourself or anyone else. But you were created to be someone who's weak, right from the start. You walk together with the weak, accept their weakness and give strength to the weak, if only for an instant. That's why you're strong. But in the end, you can't save anyone. And you don't want to save anyone anyway. Like a kingdom that was created just to be destroyed.

3 girls*
Selesia, Meteora and Altair.