Trump hasn't done a single thing to fight abortion. Why?

Trump hasn't done a single thing to fight abortion. Why?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=3h6JJ_FxyA8
youtube.com/watch?v=T6Oc3WizIRg
twitter.com/AnonBabble

He's a New Yorker, what did you expect?

Because he's pro choice. Always has been regardless of his campaign promises. Pro lifers are such rubes.

Because more dead nigger babies is a good thing.

People who don't actively plan to reproduce should not reproduce.

Unwanted kids get abused and grow up with personality disorders and social dysfunctions that makes society that much shittier.

Should it be subsidized by tax payer dollars though?

People who end up in that situation should be sterilized.

Yes

either we subsidize nigger abortions for $800 a pop or we subsidize their entire existences at $40k a year.
i'd prefer to just kill them all, but you play the hand you're dealt.

wait till 2020 hell lose to many votes if he starts messing with that now.

wtf is he supposed to do? no one likes abortion but its necessary. how many children have you adopted op?

>endorsing something as utterly satanic as killing babies
Welp, it's official. Sup Forums is dead, long live r/the_donald.

Trump was the first President ever to attend the March for life. Why didn't you hear about this? Because MSM only reported on the women's march.

>Why?
That means more democrat votes.

Talk is cheap. I want action.

youtube.com/watch?v=3h6JJ_FxyA8

Trump will get to appoint, bare minimum, one more Judge to the Supreme Court. If that Judge is pro-life, Roe v. Wade can be turned over. Patience, OP.

Because if implemented properly it would be the best way to low-key genocide the poor. Really I don't understand why it isn't 100% government-subsidized with a 3 strikes = automatic sterilization rule

Yes, it saves tax money that you would spend on welfare.

Because is a good goy, the best one
By the way:
>No wall

Checking presidential digits of truth

Why fight it?

Don't derail your own threads.

case he secretly hates niggers

Those small limbs look strangely appetizing. What if I eat those?

No idea why any of you care. Not like you give a shit about the kids. In the next 20 years I assure you we will be facing an overpopulation issue, so why the fuck does it matter if people make decisions to abort?

He conned us all

no one is "endorsing" it faggot, but its a necessary evil. the alternative is worse for everyone

It's the only form of natural selection we have left. Why do you want more poor/crippled/mentally deficient people?

Because as we all know, Trump hates black people and abortion kills millions of them a month.
I swear I saw that as an actual talking point somewhere.

Your nose magically becomes hook-shaped. Then you crave more. And then more. And then more.

Until one day, ((((they)))) show up at your door in the middle of the night. And they say... "Welcome."

Ten feet higher.

I would gladly pay more taxes for the government to also kill niggers who are already born

Get out your checkbook paco

abortion is going to end one way or another.

anyone talking about "overturn roe v wade" is dumb, roe v wade isnt relevant anymore, it hasnt been the legal standard for decades.

abortion is currently legal under the standard of viability, ie, "is the fetus viable outside the womb?", could "medicine" save the child if we delivered it instead of aborted it? if the answer is yes, than abortion is illegal.

That age which abortion is legal keeps creeping down due to advances in medicine, and there is no reason to think that at some point it will hit zero.

I would immagine abortion is banned, at least in the US some years before it actually gets to zero.

I'd rather it goes to abortion than welfare, the current system is dysgenic by subsidizing undesirable reproduction

youtube.com/watch?v=T6Oc3WizIRg

He defunded abortion overseas

>Trump hasn't done a single thing to fight abortion. Why?
Because it kills niggers you fucking retarded christcuck.

You have to go back.

necessary evil, minorities get way more abortions, and people who want to get abortions should because they'd be terrible parents by virtue of wanting an abortion in the first place

THEY KILL FUTURE BULLS

Look, jealous? It's for you

you never go back

People keep talking about #repealthe19th and 1919 is a lot further away than 1973.

ALL PRECIOUS IN G_D'S EYES
STOP BLACK GENOCIDE

Imagine what the world would be like without abortions, god damn.

You'll be paying for them in welfare or foster care anyways. Abortion is the cheapest and only expense of the 3 that isn't ongoing.

>The president hasn't fixed every single problem in the country in under 2 years time.
Do you have any conceptualization of patience? It's not like you republicans did shit-all to fix ANY serious problem for the past several decades, I'd think you'd be used to waiting for change at this point.

We subsidize living niggers more than it would cost to flush them.

Checked
I think plenty of negresses would do it for a $50 KFC giftcard.

In some areas of US more black fetuses are terminated than born. Pro-life americans are biggest nigger-lovers you could imagine.

absolutely
I have no problem whatsoever paying black women to kill their next generation

Trump is ascendant

Going after abortion is about as fruitful as when libs go after guns.

>a single thing to fight abortion. Why?
it helps keep the nigger population down

this. Ted Cruz, slimy as he is, wasn't wrong about "New York Values"

Because the majority of abortions are niggers.

100x This. All I heard from Trumpites as justification for voting for him was "muh pro life SCOTUS". We're still funding PP. They couldn't even get a 20-week ban passed.

Becuase we dont need to please your pedofilic needs.

You little bitch.

>long live r/the_donald
when did you first realize you were retarded

It's almost like no one cares about planned nigger infanticide and they just pretend to for the sake of appealing to old dying fundies

He stopped abortion money to mexico. Although it probably would have been a good idea to double it instead of cutting it off

>cutting off federal funding to all foreign organization that perform abortions
>done nothing

because it kills black people, and he's racist

March For Life is a womens' march. They just havent been born yet

What are cruzes canadian values? Turning US into nigger farm?

>papist is happy that africa will be even more overpopulated
Who could have guessed?

the only people that get abortions are
a. minorities
b. white liberal women
why would you want to end abortion? even if a conservative woman gets one, it's not that big a deal.

When someone goes to get an abortion, they’re usually in a situation where they probably wont be raising a kid well or in a bad environment. Last we need is more fuck ups clogging up the prison system and costing us much more money down the line.

>abortion
>bad

This is your mind on christianity

>muh murder for convenience
kill yourself kid. "acceptable" reasons for abortion are, rape, incest, legitimate health problems

>murder
>good
this is your country with no God

Legal Abortions actually benefit the Republican Party. In an addition being a wedge issue that Democrats can never win, the people who get abortions should not reproduce anyways. Many are subhuman. We do not want subhumans voting.

So it’s better to moral grand stand and do nothing about it, while educating worthwhile people to have babies.

yes leaf, we need more overcrowded ghettos filled with impoverished blacks, right?

>muh murder is good when its convenient
you should probably kill yourself too

t.

This is the reason to keep abortions legal

Strong independednt black kweenz should not need to pay for their abortions. It's the least white devils can do.

He doesn't care. Nor do I. Not having abbortion also kills people too. Cracking down on abbortion requires a police state, and nobody wants that.

>murder

How are you ok with killing millionsof niggers and homosexuals but not muh babby?

-Growing up in an unstable household will most likely makehim a criminal
-If the woman doesn't have enough money to take careofherself,much les taking care of a baby and will grow with poor nutrition and poor upbringing overall
-Birth control methods are not always 100% effective
-The child of an unwanted rape could have several repercussionsin a woman's mind health
-Trusting a kid to a 16 y/o stacy who just fucked chad for the lulz

I mean, the best thing would be not to even reach the point of being pregnant with protected sex, but I see no reason not to do it.
You'll probaly consider it when the doctors tell you it'll be retarded if you don't interrupt the pregnancy.

Denying minorities, low IQ, and/or low class people access to abortion is dysgenic.
All the christcucks who are against abortion support the destruction of the west.

I agree with you. Abortion comes at the cost of sterilization

Confirmed

The 20 week ban isn't Trump's fault, that's because you need 60 votes in the Senate to pass it and there's only 51 Republicans.
Also, I'm pro-choice because it's mostly blacks and minorities that get abortions, and they would've been horrible parents anyway and raised their kids to be lifelong democrats.

80% of all nigger babies are aborted. Let that sink in for a moment.

thats so retarded way of thinking. it doesnt solve shit you're just basically saying " I want to be boiled alive slowly" fucking no shit u guys worship frog and you actually try to outweight white baby lives with dead nigger baby lives. fucking mutts I swear.

I didn't vote for Trump to kill less crack babies

Based Abort-chan

Thank you planned parenthood!

because aborting shitskins is a global good.

A human being is having their body intentionally destroyed (killed) in each abortion. There is no justification for this. Even in rape/incest scenarios the child is innocent.

Abortionists often (incorrectly) cite medical emergencies that put the mothers' life in danger as a legitimite need for abortion. The commonly used scenarios are preeclampsia (catastrophically high blood pressure) and tubal/ectopic pregnancies (baby implants in the fallopian tube and will inevitably rupture leading to massive hemorrhage). Neither of these are treated with an abortion. The former is resolved with premature induction of labor and the latter with either a full or partial saplingectomy (removal of the compromised portion of the fallopian tube). Even though the loss of the child is a forseeable (and sometimes unavoidable) outcome of these therapies, the lives of both mother and baby are being respected because they 1)offer life-saving treatment for the mother by treating the underlying pathology in her body(extremely high BP/Imminent hemorrhage) and 2)do not at any point directly attack the child's body. There are ZERO (0) medical indications for an abortion.
An analogous scenario would be treating a pregnant cancer patient with radiation: while the therapy will in all likelyhood kill the baby, it is being used to save the mother's life and has the predictable, but unavoidable and unintended, effect of miscarriage.

They never do

Because more niggers are being aborted than born in most cities. If you stop abortion, you're going to get flooded with more than double the niggers per year you were originally getting.

Stopping abortion in us would result hordes of niggers. Let them breed for few years now and in 15 years us is south africa.