Everything of value in the western world is from Mediterraneans

Egyptians, Greeks, Macedonians, Phonecians, Carthaginians, Romans, Persians, Byzantines, Muslim empires, ottomans, Spanish Empire, Italian Rennessaince.

Literally, everything, with some stuff from Asia, of value is from Meditteranean.

>but user what about the past 200 years and how anglos have dominated

Jews. That's it. Northern European domination over the past 200 years is due to jews. Guess what Jews are Meditteranean who moved to northern Europe.

Yes, well, that may be the case. But nordic women are incredibly hot, and also they make for the best wives in the world. Nordic men are quite useless though.

>leaf

Did any of this post have anything to do with what is white.

>my only peoples value is a genetic mutation that gave them blue eyes

YOU WILL NEVER BE WHITE!

>nordic women are incredibly hot

Those Jews with blonde hair dye and giant kosher tits that you masturbate to aren't nordic.

>YOU WILL NEVER BE WHITE!

>>YOU WILL NEVER BE WHITE!

>making up false flag strawmans.

Arabs and Greeks are a separate people. But both have contributed more to the modern world than northern europeans.

>>>YOU WILL NEVER BE WHITE!

>>>>YOU WILL NEVER BE WHITE!

>>>>>YOU WILL NEVER BE WHITE!

wtf. The statues clearly show men and women with mediterranian noses. Also both there hairs are curly. Traits typical in southern europeans and middle easterners but rarer in northern europe

>6 posts by this id

How butthurt and fragile do you have to be to have a bunch of shitty jpegs saved with WE WUZ style arguments?

We've been sailing the sees for much longer than 200 years, and we barely ever had any Jews living here. Non of our naval heroes are Jewish, Nord-lings have been doing just fine without Jews.

Muslims have contributed nothing. The ignorance of European history is astounding.

Huh, dude, ancient greeks were closer to ancient anatolians than fucking modern germans, and ancient greeks were closer to MODERN TURKS than modern germans.

>>>>>>YOU WILL NEVER BE WHITE!

fuck off kike

>missing the point this hard

I didn't say nords and anglos weren't white. I'm just saying they're useless

So throw your computer away Pedro

>Shitskin thinks his heritage is shitskin
Sorry moron, the Asians invented everything first and passed it through you to get to the whites.

lol
Mutt

You're right user.
Just get your shit together and realize that "Macedonians" are Greeks too.
American education...

Greeks were never Nordics, dumbass

Eh, I respect many German, French, Scandinavian, and Anglo artists and scientists a lot. They've given great contributions to the world and many of their people are friendly. Of course, you get some jingoist and Nordicist scum here and there, but in general, they have given unprecedented amount of contributions to mankind, and I don't see the point in insulting them like this. OFC, when they go around WE WUZZING as Ancient Egyptians, Persians, and Greeks I do get kinda pissed, but not all of them do this. I would understand them getting pissed when people insult them too, though. Mutual respect is the bedrock of all collaboration imo.

t. Persian

Fuck you faggot, I'm a med and I'm sick of this kike bullshit, all Europeans are white

>when they go around WE WUZZING as Ancient Egyptians, Persians, and Greeks I do get kinda pissed, but not all of them do this.

All of them do that, at least on Sup Forums
snowniggers...

Well, Sup Forums does attract the lowest common denominator.

You haven't seen Dailystormer yet.....

They're probably a bit worse from skimming the Wiki and such. There are a lot of places on the Web like that, but the majority of NW-C Europeans are not self-aggrandizing and insulting like that.

Are you retarded?

OP is homosexual

The problem is that the majority of those that are not poltards are all leftist scum, so it's hard to pick

i don't care if nordcucks don't consider us white we fuck their women like there is no tomorrow, blond women are born to serve mediterranean cock

Aye.
Pollute their nordcuck gene pool

pic related is average North European man

Your picture of 'Not Greeks' are Pakistani immigrants protesting in Athens.

Try harder, Roach.

>North European man
>man
huh

daily reminder vikings were meds